Hana-Kimi Taiwan Series

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
OMG i soo love this drama.. every scence always give me a laugh XD... the doctor is funny.. trying to get away from ella but ella always seem to get to him ^^ and talk to him about her problem XD

Kelly

Yea I know that I am kinda slow on finishing hana kimi but yea I just finished it like 2 min ago and I did not really like the ending but oooo will!!!I am waiting for a season 2 so!!!!!

nence

sarNie Juvenile
the ending was kind of disappointing but still i still love the ending because i find it so funny. it made me laugh throughout the whole time. the ending just make it more better to add a sequel 2 to hana kimi i think so im looking forward that there will be a hk2.

Candy11

sarNie Egg
I've got to say this is like one of my best Drama so far... I agree, this drama made me laugh through out all the episodes... Espeacially when it comes to Jiro and Ella's part... They cracked me up!!! hahahaha!!

icecake

sarNie Egg
AHhhHH!! i wanna watch hehe ... i can't believe that i just found out about this drama ..it's soo..so cute ^____^
imma buy the boxset yay :rolleyes:

untinnu

sarNie Adult
wow..it ended already? that's quick..

btw, they're having a Japanese one..starring!!! Oguri Shun (Hanazawa Rui from Hana Yori Dango) and Mika (Nobuta from Nobuta Wo Produce)!!!!! I think there's other Johnny Juniors too..but can't wait!!

and can't wait for Season 2 of the TW version!

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
Huh...I finished watching this on youtube. It was really good. I want to go buy myself a copy, but before I do Does anyone know if this series is dubbed in khmer yet? If It is, I would get the khmer version instead of getting the one with english sub. Thanks.