Hair

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
I was wondering which type of hair you guy prefer. Short or long?

For me since the start of sixteen I've been cutting my hair really short and now that I'm 20 my hair haven't gone pass my bra length yet. But before 16 my hair was alway pass my butt....

{plus when I have long hair I never seem to be able to come up with any other style then let it loose or pony tail}

NOTE TO SELF.. KEEP HAIR LONG...

kitkat

sarNie Elites
lol yours funny. as for right now, it's barely above of my butt. i always have my hair long ever since probably twelve years old. short hair isn't me... i mean i have a big head so basically short hair on big head is a BIG NO. :lmao:

but it's true about long hair doesn't have any styles but as for me, i'm into simplicity... so that's why it's no problem with me. :p

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
i always leave my hair long well under my boobies and then i cut it off and then regret it and then grow it out again and get tired of it and then cut if off again hahaha =)

Hiatus

Super Momo
its layered soo on the back its like a kinda above my butt and in the same hahaha at my bra =] but then i wanna cut it like this month a mix of mika nakashima yuki no hana hairstyle and some other hairstyle =]

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
I like hair between shoulder length and bra length

too short or too long is not me

once I was a kid my mom made me cut my hair really short

like a boy and I looked in the mirror & cried for like an hour

but I never have my hair long to butt cuz my hair was very thick

and would've been hard to take care of

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Linn said:
once I was a kid my mom made me cut my hair really short like a boy and I looked in the mirror & cried for like an hour
[post="63376"][/post]​
lol i had been there before... omg my uncle who made me letting him to cut my hair off like boy! even he accidentally cut my ear off.. lol just kidding.. just surface on my top left ear. the reason he wanted to do it because he wanted to be barber. so basically i was his practical doll. haha.

oh you should see my picture when i was kid with that kind of haircut in somewhere in this section. lol. :p

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
KawaiiTennyo said:
i always leave my hair long well under my boobies and then i cut it off and then regret it and then grow it out again and get tired of it and then cut if off again hahaha =)
[post="63369"][/post]​
Haha Thats what i do all the time too. :lmao:

sallysosilly727

727 Soo HOTT
When i was living back in Lynn my hair was very long to my butt when i was bout 6 or 8 and then when i moved my hair got cut to my shoulders and then it grew a little and right now in 7th grade its layered and like 3 inches away from mai butt.
I LOVE KEEPING MAI HAIR LONG!! so when im in the wind it can blow :p

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
In my early teens my hair was long to my butt long,black and thick.trim ever month but long hair too heavy for my head so I cut it. and beach damage. ever since then never keep my hair that long now it just bra length always keep it that long since

sarN

sarNie Granny
in my teen year my hair was short prolly to my shoulder but ever since i came back from visting my homeland .. i just fall in love with long hair !!! now my hair is prolly to my hip but due to the split it end it could have been longer lol .. ppl say i need to cut my hair it so long and thick plus i only comb it like 4 x a week :p i like to twirl it around to make it wavy .. i guess im too cheap to get it curl ^_^

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
sarN said:
in my teen year my hair was short prolly to my shoulder but ever since i came back from visting my homeland .. i just fall in love with long hair !!! now my hair is prolly to my hip but due to the split it end it could have been longer lol .. ppl say i need to cut my hair it so long and thick plus i only comb it like 4 x a week :p i like to twirl it around to make it wavy .. i guess im too cheap to get it curl ^_^
[post="63607"][/post]​

5555555... that's funny.. yeah when my hair was longer that's what I used to do... no since it's short.. I could kinda afford the home perm... :sweat:

macy

sarNie Egg
Well, my hair is like 4 LAYERS..and it's up to my chest right now..I made a mistake to let my friend cut it and she messed it up so now it's all messed up..can't wait for it to grow out! Anyways, does anyone think they can fix it?

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
As for meeh i perfer long hair...especially for like big people like meeh...it hides my face and when if i have short hair then m face would stand out too mch..lolz.not that i ever had short hair before..lolz..the last tim ei think i had short hair was 2nd grade...lolz...my hair is layered as well with i think 3-4 layers so yeah! Dude i need a hair kute..my split ends are bugging meeh!