Hair Trend: Bangs

max

sarNie Elites
Haha. Some people look really good with bangs and some people, not so much. I have bangs myself, but not the style that is straight across, rather, off to the side a bit =)

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i'm soooooo tired of seeing good looking guys with Korean guy hair cuts.... it's like for a few years straight, every Korean drama i watched, the guys all have the hair in the front slanted to the side..SO TIRED OF SEEING IT!!

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
Bangs to the side looks good, but not bangs fully on the forehead, I think it's ugly but for little kids it would look cute, not on adults!!

Tahmnong

sarNie Hatchling
I think it depends on the individual's face shape and the style of the bangs, but I think a lot of actors/actresses look good with them~~

I want bangs~ :( I think they're really cute, But not sure if my hair/face would go with them. Not to mention I'd have to drag my lazy busy butt to the hair dresser and don't know when I'd get around to that haha :p

p3pci

sarNie Hatchling
yeah sometimes it's not always about following a certain trend, if it looks nice on you and you feel good about it, you definately should do what makes you happy.