Guys who don't take no for an answer

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Okay... ladies & fellas, I need your help/opinion.

I'm a nice gal, I think. LOL. Whenever I go to the club, I always meet those crazy type of guys. Who can't seem to take no for an answer. They're always persistent and annoying. I'm talking about those guys who keep saying "Come on... let me get your number? Or Let's keep in touch?"

I've tried telling them: I have a boyfriend, I'm not interested, I'm just here for fun, not looking for anything serious... etc.
I've tried it all yet somehow these dumb assholes cannot take a hint. <_<

How do you get them to leave you alone?

judyp

sarNie Adult
how about. im married? lol. or just plain out, im not interested in you, take a hike! :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. Judy, you're lucky. You're married already. :D

I haven't used that excuse I'm married. :lol: but I've used I have a boyfriend & the response I get is "I don't care if you're taken. what your man gotta do with me?" <_< these guys just don't get it...!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Say i'm actually a man...although that might not work if they say prove it lol. Stop hanging in the clubs Noy tsk tsk :lol:. Or you can just give them a wrong number. Or like Judyp says, say I'm marrried and flash them a ring.

judyp

sarNie Adult
lol. yeah, flashing them a ring usually gets them to stop. before i was married, i always wore my ring on my marriage finger. not because i was trying to get rid of guys, but i just have always worn it there. and so when guys try to hit on my or whatever, ill tell them straight out that im married. lol.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. Hey Nai, a girl needs to relieve some stress! dancing is my stress reliever :D I don't go there with the intention to snatch a guy up (although there are some fine guys at the club... :lol:)

Gosh, I should go buy a ring now... a fat fake ring! :loool:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Hahahahahahaha omg I am laughing so hard at you Noy. Show me the fat ring once you buy it.

XCappy

Mr. Char
Ok, first of all, I'm not a type of guy to ask anyone's number, I hate chatting on the phone ahah. I'd recommend you some moves :

- Have a fake ring, eventhough I saw too much rings these days
- Always have a fake number in the head (+88693925170*, actually that one was my outdated Taiwanese mobile phone, worked great)
- Saying you are married by showing a pic of an eventual baby, like a niece or anybody (That one is completely violent, though the lady was really married. It was just that during the conversation, I've learned that type of information)
- Bring your bf with you and let him kick these guys if they are annoying
- Don't go to club anymore :D

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
hmmm.... that's a hard one since I was never sought out like that too much. lol

but let's see.....

give them a bogus number, even better..... a phone number to Chin's Chinese Takeout. lol

tell them you're lesbian, oh wait.. lol.. they'll probably get more interested.

uhmm.. what about telling them it's against your religion?

shoot....!! I don't think anything will work, cause they seem like persistant assholes. So I guess the very last thing is to just tell them to fuck off! But who knows, that might even turn them on even more. Ahhhh....... I'll be back when I think of more things, Noy. lol

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
LOL, funny thread. The "I'm married" won't always work, they'll just respond, "You want a larger one?" They're persistant.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I have many scenario's LOL these are some of the lines I use

"My husband is a marine, unless you want your mother to be making funeral arrangements same time next week back the fck off."

"I'm not as weak as I look; I'm a total bi*ch and I have no problem using the Desert Eagle In my purse."

"Tazing you in the nuts won't get me in trouble, but it sure as hell well hurt you"

"Sorry I don't waste my time with idiots."

Sometimes I get bad reactions, but once Tim shows up on the surface people back off :lol: Or once you pull your tazer or coughs coughs DEagle on them they get a little scared lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Ooohhh I totally forgot about this thread... LOL.

I haven't encounter any crazy guys yet (thank goodness) but when I do, I'll try all these method :D

Although the best way to get rid of these guys is simply by going out with guy friends. LOL. since guys usually are intimidated by other guys. HEHE.

endxless

sarNie Egg
I've tried most of that :lol: Alaska is a big state but everybody knows everyone you know what i mean.
When I encounter a guy like that I look around find someone I know and point or drag them over and say I'm with him/her wink.
half of the time the other person is clueless but they still say yeah she's with me :lol:

act like you're very interested & give the fake #. :D and yeah, i agree. going out with guy friends is a good idea in such cases. the only thing with that is it may deter guys you're actually interested in. ;)

if these are the types of dudes who won't leave you alone even after you're polite and direct, these are also not the types of dudes who care if you're taken or married. they're not into you for the relationship anyway. actually, you're being married or taken is good news to them. :p

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
if u don't know them
give them ur fake #

if u know then,
they should understand
if not, ignore/avoid their calls.
don't let people like that interfere w/ ur life :lol: