Guys and Eyeliner

bonkdaddy

sarNie Hatchling
now its starting from eyeliner... hope it doensnt add up to mascara, eye shadow, blush, bronzer, lipstick... *eek* coz thats a lil iffy.

lol.. and johnny depp is playing a character.. dun think he look like that for his daily activities

Sah

sarNie Elites
bonkdaddy said:
now its starting from eyeliner... hope it doensnt add up to mascara, eye shadow, blush, bronzer, lipstick... *eek* coz thats a lil iffy.

lol.. and johnny depp is playing a character.. dun think he look like that for his daily activities
[post="137289"][/post]​
Ditto.

Ehh.. I prefer my men with no makeup, that weirds me out, sorry.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
hey im not saying guys with eyeliner and mascara and eyeshadows loooool....no no no....i guess yall havent really seen one to know what im talkin bout...and yea i like depp in POTC. he's ok in real life though.

but besides guys with makeup...i also like guys with a slight beard ye no...like...brad pitt is kute as he is with smooth faced skin but i think he is hot with a slight beard hehehe - and it depends on the hairstyle too....

Sah

sarNie Elites
Amira said:
hey im not saying guys with eyeliner and mascara and eyeshadows loooool....no no no....i guess yall havent really seen one to know what im talkin bout...and yea i like depp in POTC. he's ok in real life though.

but besides guys with makeup...i also like guys with a slight beard ye no...like...brad pitt is kute as he is with smooth faced skin but i think he is hot with a slight beard hehehe - and it depends on the hairstyle too....
[post="138034"][/post]​
Heh, I get what you're saying. Yeah, there are a lot of people that like guys with eyeliner, so I don't really find it "weird". I guess all I have to say is: to each his own. We all have different tastes.

bonkdaddy

sarNie Hatchling
lol yea we all have diff taste

but guys with some facial hair are hot i gotta admit.. where they havent shaved for a day.. oOOoOo

Sah

sarNie Elites
bonkdaddy said:
lol yea we all have diff taste

but guys with some facial hair are hot i gotta admit.. where they havent shaved for a day.. oOOoOo
[post="138099"][/post]​
Haha, like 5 o' clock shadow? That's kinda hot... on certain people that is. I used to HATE facial hair, but it grew on me. Some people look better with facial hair. For example, I think Matthew Fox looks his hottest when he has facial hair. He just looks a lot sexier.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Five 'o clock shadow= good
Five days shadow= your uncle..... ewww

dfemc

sarNie Adult
haha! the first guy i dated was on the darkside...lol! so it was easy to share makeup and nail polish.

but i got to admit, i'm a bit over the pale look, i'd feel like i'm dating the dead if he wasn't tan enuf. but tan boys with eyeliners??? hmmm....? that's another story. HAHA!

Taylor

sarNie Egg
haha, i think that some guys looks better with eyeliner than some girls. i mean some girls uses and abuses it but oh well. that one lead from the killers group looks good with his eye liner, his eye shadow looks better than mines..haha hehe