Gun Napat and Gam Wichayanee

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Whaaat? That's a bummer! I still hope I get to see them live ONE DAY though. Lol
And no, I didn't notice the outfit thing because I haven't been watching the show as regularly as I used to. :( Now I just catch up when I get time. But I'm glad to hear that the episodes are going to get longer! Is 4 podum becoming more popular??

Gam was so good in masked singer!
They may have another US tour because I think the one this year was pretty successful. I'm not sure if 4 Podum is becoming more popular, but it has won a few awards. It used to be longer, but it got cut down, probably for other programming, but now they are extending time again. I miss the openings they used to have with the rapping lol.

What do you mean, was? She is still in the running :p Hopefully our girl brings it home lol. She is the only girl left in the entire competition!

mayag

sarNie Adult
Ahh I see.
Yess!! I miss the rapping too! I was actually re-visiting their earlier episodes a few days ago just to listen to the rapping. Hehe

Oh I didn't know it was a competition! I had just seen her singing Titanium. But that's amazing. It's just like how she was the only girl to win The Star for a long while.

thailakornlover75

sarNie Egg
Whaaat? That's a bummer! I still hope I get to see them live ONE DAY though. Lol
And no, I didn't notice the outfit thing because I haven't been watching the show as regularly as I used to. :( Now I just catch up when I get time. But I'm glad to hear that the episodes are going to get longer! Is 4 podum becoming more popular??

Gam was so good in masked singer!
I Know!! Right? On the masked singer my sister was all like, idk if it’s actually her...and I’m like,” I know it’s her.. I’m pretty sure I know my Gam’s voice when I hear it.” Lol ☺

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
It's Gam, she isn't singing her usual Key and Range, but it is her. Even how she answers the judges, how she moves while singing. When she raises her arm at the beginning and points out her finger. You can tell Diamond isn't even using her full power during those two songs. I think she will start to go full if she makes it into the further rounds.

4 Podum is changing format to 4 Podum The Battle, they will split into two teams, I think Tum and Gun, Gam and Dome. They will have two guests each week and both will prepare shows and battle each other. Whichever side loses gets punished lol. I hope they switch the team every now and then and don't keep them the same every week. I wonder if this means no more 4 podum lakorns =/

mayag

sarNie Adult
I hope she makes it into further rounds then!

Oh no...I hope they don't take out the lakorn parts. They're my favourite. I don't mind if it's just a temporary thing though. I'm excited to see the new format! :aaaaa:

thailakornlover75

sarNie Egg
I hope she makes it into further rounds then!

Oh no...I hope they don't take out the lakorn parts. They're my favourite. I don't mind if it's just a temporary thing though. I'm excited to see the new format! :aaaaa:
I know, the lakorn part was my fav. too! But now they have the 4 Podum battle where they just sing, no more lakorn... so sad. But the singing is still amazing and they still make it funny. Natural Humor. =)

mayag

sarNie Adult
I know, the lakorn part was my fav. too! But now they have the 4 Podum battle where they just sing, no more lakorn... so sad. But the singing is still amazing and they still make it funny. Natural Humor. =)
I haven’t watched any episodes since they changed the format. I'm a little disappointed that there aren't lakorns anymore. :(

Last edited:

mayag

sarNie Adult
So it seems they had a concert recently?? I just watched their intro song and Gam’s entrance was so awesome!! She got the most cheers too! Love her so so much!

It’s amazing that 4 podum is still going strong. :)