Guitar_Inam

guitar_inam

sarNie Egg
Ruk Ter Ni Run -- Sirasak

Hello again everyone, I got a new song to share with you sarnies for valentines day. This song has been requested by Tookhata, and surpriseeeeeee. Well ofcourse, I play everything and I also sing, comment me if you guyz liked it of if you guyz don't like it hahaha, ok? Well, next one is for Annie :sweat: :sweat: :wub:

:wub: ~~ HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY ~~ :wub:

Pe@cE OuT
P Jay

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
OMG OMG OMG!!!! THAT WAS SO GOOD!! THANK YOU THANK YOU, JAY!!

YOU DID SIRASAK SO MUCH JUSTICE!!!

WOWWWWW! LOWNG RUK LAEW!!! ahaha :wub:

nu_kwanz

sarNie Fansubber
wowww..that is a nice song!!! u have a great voice p'jay~ i want to hear more..i cant wait to hear the song u are singing to my lovely annnee..lol..anyway..great job! ^^

S

sunflower

wow.. very nice! P'jay, tawan bauk laew wah siong P a' dee mak mak... ;)

keep posting songs... and hope to hear the song for annnee soon ^_^

jai

sarNie Elites
pretty good job... where were you when they had the sarnie idol contest... it's pretty entertaining

guitar_inam

sarNie Egg
thank you everyone, haha, we should have another sarnie contest again don't you think? hahahaha, I heard there are so many talented sarnies in sarnworld. I wanna thank you again for taking your time to listen to my songs hhahahaha :p

Pe@cE

JoXBankXClash

sarNie Hatchling
just record more songs lol IM UR BIGGEST FAN lol i love tha last one u did

guitar_inam

sarNie Egg
KawaiiTennyo said:
comment! =P
[post="80971"][/post]​
very interesting comment kawaii lol; i thought you said that anyone that comments in any forum, it has to be more than how many words? lol now we just have to WARN you lol

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
guitar_inam said:
very interesting comment kawaii lol; i thought you said that anyone that comments in any forum, it has to be more than how many words? lol now we just have to WARN you lol
[post="81209"][/post]​
yea someone warned me already hahah cant you see it? i was gonan come back and edit it .. when i have something else to say..

Secrets

sarNie Hatchling
:shock: OMG, that's you singing and playing, Guitar_Inam? Wow, I'm impressed! Great voice and very talented. Do you have anymore of your work, I would love to hear more :wub: *_^

guitar_inam

sarNie Egg
KawaiiTennyo said:
finally listened to it .. oh my you are good .. sounds totally different from when you talk... -_-
[post="81588"][/post]​

very funny hahaha, what kind of different are you talking about, good , cute, handsome? which one 5555555