Guitar_Inam

guitar_inam

sarNie Egg
Hey annie, I think we should hear from you and tawan too , you sounds great and tawan, well, i don't know, i haven't heard her sing, but you annie, you should post the song :)

by the way, what pard did you heard that i got a great voice, i listens to it like 10 times , it still sucks hahaha

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
hahahahahahahahaha..... Nope, you dont wanna hear me sing, haha..... yeah we should hear from P'Tawan... she has a great voice too.... jealous of the both of you .....

hmmm wat part did i hear?? ....haha... the songs you sang were great, thats where....haha....and you dont suck, your good.....

guitar_inam

sarNie Egg
Annie!!!! I heard you sing b4 and you were great!!!, Nong Tawan don't have a gutt to post her songs, but you, you got talent, Im not good, you are better; come on Annie

Pleaseeeeeeeeeee~~~~~

:)

S

sunflower

guitar_inam said:
Annie!!!! I heard you sing b4 and you were great!!!, Nong Tawan don't have a gutt to post her songs, but you, you got talent, Im not good, you are better; come on Annie

Pleaseeeeeeeeeee~~~~~

:)
[post="76791"][/post]​

AoW mah wah rao mai mee gutt.. diew terd.. diew mee ***... :p

yeah i hear annnee sing all the time.. she's great... she should post some songs up for us.. GO ANNNEEE :w000t:

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
hahahhahahahahahahaha.... i think you were sick when you heard me singing...haha... maybe thats y it was good.. or else you were half asleep....lol.... i'll think about it, but then that means i gotta go find a song to sing... :lmao:

nu_kwanz

sarNie Fansubber
annnnnnnnnnnee..there we go again..post ur song up si jaaa..u are great!! dont even think about starting this with me na sis~ lmao..come onn!!! ^^

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
nu_kwanz said:
annnnnnnnnnnee..there we go again..post ur song up si jaaa..u are great!! dont even think about starting this with me na sis~ lmao..come onn!!! ^^
[post="77070"][/post]​

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: im not starting anything with you sis... thanks for the compliments but.... the truth is i cant sing....hahahaha..... you should post yours up....

guitar_inam

sarNie Egg
aNnNeE said:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: im not starting anything with you sis... thanks for the compliments but.... the truth is i cant sing....hahahaha..... you should post yours up....

aNnNeE
[post="77355"][/post]​
I think the thing is that instead talking back and forth here yo yo, chilinz chilinz, Annie and Tawan need to post their songs, but now, we have nong sood love Kwan, you 3 zaza girlz need to post your songs aight? I know all of you are great and talented yo. Plus, Im the Naa Daan one that post my suckie suckie songs up hahahaha

Pe@cE OuT Yo
P Jay

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
guitar_inam said:
I think the thing is that instead talking back and forth here yo yo, chilinz chilinz, Annie and Tawan need to post their songs, but now, we have nong sood love Kwan, you 3 zaza girlz need to post your songs aight? I know all of you are great and talented yo. Plus, Im the Naa Daan one that post my suckie suckie songs up hahahaha

Pe@cE OuT Yo
P Jay
[post="77447"][/post]​

P'Jay i think your right...haha... but i apparently i dont have a song right now... stilll trying to get that one song right, and its not working....haha... how about P'Tawan or Kwan post... :lmao: :w000t: :lmao:

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
Fenix said:
Kwan posted her song up before.  She was in the singing contest.  You should know steph.
[post="77513"][/post]​

yes sir, i know kwan posted it up before but we need a new song...hahaha....theres a good chance that i will post one dis weekend so just look out for it, if not sorry.....

guitar_inam

sarNie Egg
Yo Yo chilinz chilinz, lom mun yennn, looking forward to your post annie jaaa+ yo yo chilinz chilinz, lom mun yennn

I'm still thinking if i should post my pic in the picture tread people, help help, i'm @#$%ing ugly people, don't wanna scared everybody off hahahahaha

Pe@cE OuT

P Jay

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
guitar_inam said:
Yo Yo chilinz chilinz, lom mun yennn, looking forward to your post annie jaaa+ yo yo chilinz chilinz, lom mun yennn

I'm still thinking if i should post my pic in the picture tread people, help help, i'm @#$%ing ugly people, don't wanna scared everybody off hahahahaha

Pe@cE OuT

P Jay
[post="77677"][/post]​
POST YOUR F**KING PIC!! DON'T BE CHICKEN SH*T!!

guitar_inam

sarNie Egg
Thookatha said:
NONG ANNEE, KON SUAY!! i missed you! hehe tell your p jay to post his pic now!!!! lol
[post="78535"][/post]​
Yeah Tookhatha, be nice to me , I'll think about it hahahaha , be nice like my annie over here :wub:

jai

sarNie Elites
that's some talent.. you sang and played the guitar? i think it was superb...lucky sunflower.i wish my bf would serenade me. awww how sweet. :p