Guess who is our HMONG Britney Spears & our HMONG Justin Timberland

gummy

sarNie Egg
What do you guys think about this question?

Who are our HMONG Britney & Justin???

:clap:
PS: SHOW SOME PIX OR SHARE THE STORY OF THE 2 POEPLE YOU CHOOSE TO BE OUR HMONG CELEBRITIES...

from YM_gurl:
"nobody"​

from leek18, PajHavZoov:
"Proto J"​

from mainhiathao:
"Paj Zaub Khang & Dao Vue"​

from australiahmonggirl,mainhiathao:
"Pakou Thoj & Muaj tseeb Vaj"​

from babe_girl,stephanie,lady_sati:
"i dont know"​

leek18

sarNie Adult
i don't know who is the hmong Britney Spear but i do know who is the hmong Justin Timberlake, he is Proto J

cecilia

Staff member
I agree .. unfortunately there cant never be anyone that can be that one time as good or that one time as bad as britney..there just can't .especially a HMONG britney when 'ACTUALLY' there is NONE to begin with .. no offense to the actors/actresses out there.. LOl or BAD SINGERS out there.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
ummm...i think paj zaub kha and dao vue...but that seems weird..???....cause..???...(i don't really know)....

i think our HMONG Britney is that girl that i saw at SEA Game in Sacramento,
Pakou Thoj,

and about our HMONG Justin is that guy that saw there too, they both were completing at the SEA GAME singing competition, oh yeah remember his name is Muaj Tseeb Vaj,
i think his name spell it like that!

she got first place and he got second place, i dont know but i thought they were dating, i mean it seems like it.
(they are good singers) :clap:

that is just my point of you :dude: , so hope you guys dont mind.

:spin: AustraliaHmongGirl :spin:

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i think our HMONG Britney is that girl that i saw at SEA Game in Sacramento,
Pakou Thoj,

and about our HMONG Justin is that guy that saw there too, they both were completing at the SEA GAME singing competition, oh yeah remember his name is Muaj Tseeb Vaj,
i think his name spell it like that!

she got first place and he got second place, i dont know but i thought they were dating, i mean it seems like it.
(they are good singers) :clap:

that is just my point of you :dude: , so hope you guys dont mind.

:spin: AustraliaHmongGirl :spin:

i think so too...but not anymore... :eek: :huh: ---off topic are you relative to them...cause...?...(just asking) :ph34r:

stephanie

sarNie Adult
i dunno... but i think our "hmong elvis" is pov thoj and our "hmong tim mcgraw" is luj yaj! ahha! i think...

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
^^ FUNNY!!!

i agree with babe_girl.

i dont know.

there arent that many singers.
and even if there are... some are known here and there only.
i dont even know all those names.
i know proto_j. that guy can sing.
but dang! im lost on all those hmong names.

*runs*

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
If you're talking attitude/whole package-wise, nobody. Nobody. But if you're talking voice-wise, Proto J really reminded me a lot of Justin Timberlake when I first heard him...Awesome voice. Too bad nws tsis txawj hu nkauj Hmoob es.

Britney...er, let's just put it this way...I doubt any Hmong singer would want to have her level of infamy/notorierity right now. Plus, she was never exactly noted for her singing anyway.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Our Hmong Britney Spears is totallie Tshaj Mim..not to make fun of her or anything..juz like Britney in her youth she wuz the most popular female singer for the hmong communtiy..but she kinda started fading away and when she got married that's when everyting went down the drain..juz like Britney...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
ohhh....now i know who should be the hmong britney spears....i don't now how to spell her name but the one who sings with Nraug nas or some thing like that...i think its ntxha ntuas paj lauj.???......

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
ohhh....now i know who should be the hmong britney spears....i don't now how to spell her name but the one who sings with Nraug nas or some thing like that...i think its ntxha ntuas paj lauj.???......

true i agree with you. they match too.

leek18

sarNie Adult
yeah finally that's the hmong britney spears. Ntxawm Ntxuaj Pag Lauj is the Hmong Britney Spears and i agree with you and i don't think Nraug Nas Lis is hmong justin timberlake

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
yeah finally that's the hmong britney spears. Ntxawm Ntxuaj Pag Lauj is the Hmong Britney Spears and i agree with you and i don't think Nraug Nas Lis is hmong justin timberlake
i didn't say he was i said the girl was...britney spears........
any ways...hey, the first person post...can you change my ....thoughs there to ntxawm ntxuaj pag lauj...thanks......cause i orgot that they're suppose to be singers too......................

pbv

sarNie Juvenile
i dont think we have one though the idea is funny...we don't have enough means of scandel and gossip to make any hmong celebrity into a britney or justin