guess who i saw

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
yah, just thought i would share this with everyone.. since we haven't been having any new topics...

i saw that little woman in that "Bee monkey" movie.. i forgot her name.. Mai.. or something.. i think she a Vang or something too. i forgot but yeah.. i didn't realize she came to the U.S.. she's so short.. i saw her at my in-law's funeral.. she's so cute.. hehe.. i live in sacramento, who else seen her?

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
i'm not sure...but are you talking about that one very small tiny lady people call her maiv nkauj. she starred with bee monkey in this movie, where bee monkey had to marry her because he fake that she poke him in the eye only to find that its not the girl that he wants to marry

leek18

sarNie Adult
which person are you talking about and what movie???? Maiv Nkauj?? i watch bee monkey movies but haven't heard this name in some of his movie so who are you talking about, please tell us what movies are you talking about and also what girl

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL... i don't know her name..& i don't know the title.. i forgot. maybe her name is mai nkauj or something.. not sure... i know its mai something..

YUP! the movie where she poke him( bee monkey) in the eye & she had to marry him.. & he didn't want to marry her.. because she was short & stuff & he tries to commit a suicide at the end..by running to a knife.. its kinda gay but yeah... you know guys know what movie i'm talking about?

leek18

sarNie Adult
oh i know which movie and which person you talking about well she a dawarf, right? (sorrie i can't spell that word) it was cool that she came to live in the usa.