Guess who i saw at Fresno New Year..

FrozenPearl

sarNie Egg
Damm...you people! I don't know what got into your mind. Why likes them at first then hate them later. I don't think these actors wants you to likes them, as long as you like what they acting and what they do with your support. That's what they need, not your love.

First, nobody told you to like them. The one who told you is yourself. What ever you say, you're right! However, don't always judge people's from your view of point.

These actors, they are very brave to acted in the movies. Yeah, there are mistake, that's what each of us learn from mistake. If we don't make mistake how could we improved our life.....

leek18

sarNie Adult
yep i saw peev xwm sony vaj too, yuck too ugly to stare. all minnesota people look ugly to look and also i see yeng tha her too he is sooooooooo gay and dressed so gay and look hella short like a girl

snow

sarNie Egg
leek18 said:
yep i saw peev xwm sony vaj too, yuck too ugly to stare. all minnesota people look ugly to look and also i see yeng tha her too he is sooooooooo gay and dressed so gay and look hella short like a girl
[post="68860"][/post]​

I actually want to see how you look like too. If all minnesotans are ugly, everyone outside of minnesota is uglier.

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
snow said:
I actually want to see how you look like too.  If all minnesotans are ugly, everyone outside of minnesota is uglier.
[post="68922"][/post]​

you mean actors? or just any kind of men? if all hmong men outside of MN is ugly, then that means all hmong actor are ugly as well?...and i don't think so...'cause my bf isn't ugly... ;)

snow

sarNie Egg
oil_yui said:
you mean actors? or just any kind of men? if all hmong men outside of MN is ugly, then that means all hmong actor are ugly as well?...and i don't think so...'cause my bf isn't ugly... ;)
[post="68931"][/post]​
I'm just replying to Leek18's comment. She mentioned all people in minnesota are ugly. Anyway, I don't think anyone is ugly. Actors or non-actors, everyone is unique in their own way.

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
snow said:
I'm just replying to Leek18's comment. She mentioned all people in minnesota are ugly. Anyway, I don't think anyone is ugly. Actors or non-actors, everyone is unique in their own way.
[post="68935"][/post]​

okay... :lol:

s395299

sarNie Egg
maybe she didn't mean ugly...but she just couldn't find another word to discribe him and the word ugly just came out.

i don't really like to use the word ugly because it is mean but i do use it when there's just no word for it...you know what i mean...

well my deal is look at yourself before you judge others...i always try to do that and it does work...

handicap

sarNie Egg
Fearless said:
You're pretty harsh there girl. You must like him enough in the movie to want to take a picture with him but you decided not to just because of how he looked in real life, dang how arrogant are you? Are you all that good looking yourself? Don't just go calling people ugly. How would you feel if they said that about you?
[post="61041"][/post]​
you go girl thats the spirit!!!! :loool:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
well.. i know i'm not the only one.. in here that calls people ugly.. i know that for sure..

if i think someone or something is ugly...then i'm just going to say it.... i don't know what other word to use.. so whatever comes in mind.. i just say it.. :) hehehe... Plus!!! I never said i was pretty so don't go off on me..i guess i'm calling people ugly cause i ain't all that so yea... Stay Kewl!!!

Fearless

sarNie Adult
I know you have your own opinion but do you have to express it in a rude and immature way because the word UGLY is such a harsh word. Speak without offending.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
What?!? i'm not expressing my own opinion in a rude & immature way.. am i? i don't think iam.. heheehe... :) very funny.

The word ugly is not a harsh word.. well, not to me.. yea.. :)