Guess who i saw at Fresno New Year..

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
Fearless said:
I'm not hating, just stating how arrogant she is. So you think you're very pretty, huh? Post up a picture to prove it so I can see how pretty you are to be so arrogant, belittling and making fun of other people's looks. Everyone's not perfect and everyone has their own style that they're comfortable with.
[post="62153"][/post]​
you must be one of his big fans who thinks he's reallie fine looking.. well.. congratulations... you have nasty taste.. =D

of course.. i'm not pretty.. i'm gorgeous... hahaha... well... why would i have to prove it to you? take my word for it. i don't want to make anyone in here jealous... (*hint*hint*)

other people who has seen him don't think he's all good looking... the biggest criticism i am making about him is his hair...

if he ever runs into this forum... well.. hey.. this goes out to him... "i didn't like your hair.. wondering where i saw you? at fresno new years... year 2005... on december 27th around 11 am.. you were dragging a box of movies to a booth and you were talking on a cellphone.. your hair was curly..."

i don't know why you people who are big fans of him are hating on us people who have harsh judgements.. anyone who plays a movie knows that they have to risk their looks, reputation, and everything else.. especially if they live in the US and people see them around when they are at the store or something...

i don't reallie care what you fans of sony vang are going to say to me or anyone in here who isn't so sprung off of him.. its our opinion and let it be.... =D in the meantime.. i'm out... have a great day.. i know you must be mad.. don't you people think i'm a bitch? hahah.. like i care? i mean.. it does take one to know one...

:p

Fearless

sarNie Adult
I'm not a big fan of his… I don't even know how he looks like nor seen his movie… all I'm saying is just don't be so harsh and arrogant towards other peoples look… it's not funny to laugh and make fun of other people… I know some people now whose been made fun of and it's just not nice… I admit, when I was younger I used to laugh and make fun of other people but I learned my lesson… when you put someone down, you may not care and it may not mean anything to you but to that person it may hurt a lot. As I grew older, I learned to be respectful and accept people as they are whether I know them or not. I know you have your own opinions but do you have to express it in a rude and harsh away… so immature and judgamental… this goes out to some other people out there too… some people may look better in the movie because of the make up and special cameras so you can't expect them to look good like in the movies because in reality, guys don't wear make up unless they have the money to help them stay and look good like the celebrities but have you seen them without make up? They don't look as good as they do in the movies either.

You don't want to post up your picture because you don't want anyone in here to be jealous? LOL, that's Funny… I bet you A lot of the people in here are good-looking but they're just not as cocky as you are... you gave me a hint... okay so that must be you in your Avatar... honestly, you don't look all that.. I think you're cute but you're not all that gorgeous... I can point out some of your flaws but I'm not going to.. because like I said no one is perfect...

And I mad? No I'm not.. because it was never hatred from the beginning and I don't take your response as hating either... I don't think you're a bitch.. because I don't make harsh judgments on people I don't know. I hope you're not mad at me or take this as hating.. because I'm not.. I just want everyone to stop putting people down and not make fun of their looks because that's how God created them so just accept it and leave them alone...

Have a good day and a happy New Years! =D

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the link, I'm not forcing you or anyone to like whoever but don't make fun of someone else's look.. some people just talk too much crap.. and about ET Yang.. can't say nothing much about him cuz he's my brother.. he has a good voice though and a good singer although, I don't really like his songs. Just not my type.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
Fearless said:
Thanks for the link, I'm not forcing you or anyone to like whoever but don't make fun of someone else's look.. some people just talk too much crap.. and about ET Yang.. can't say nothing much about him cuz he's my brother.. he has a good voice though and a good singer although, I don't really like his songs. Just not my type.
[post="62304"][/post]​
heheh.. if you are et yang's sister.. well.. someone in there was talkin shiet about you too... saying that your family was conceited... ahhaha... i find this hilarious.. i mean.. i don't care tho... i never said he was old news.. but so many people in there think he is.. =D

back to the discussion...
i didn't say that sony vang wasn't cute in person.. first of all... i never said he was cute at all.. i never gave my opinion on his look.. i just started saying things about his hair.. because if you did see him in person.. you would think the same.. his hair was curly and it was disgusting... and about guys using make up in a movie to look good... they can use it in reality out of a movie if they wanted to... good for them... i never said anything about guys using make up... so i don't know why you brought this up... aahha...and if you know this is just my opinion.. then let it be.. and quit complaining about my posts in here...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i don't care what you think about how i look.. at least i have a real picture in here.. let's see yours... since the girl in hmongstyle did say your family was conceited... so let's see what you got... to make your parents so over protective of you guys...

Mae

sarNie Adult
Dang, who are these guys you are all talking about? Sony Vang, I have no clue, please post a picture?

As for ET Yang, he's not that great and his acting isn't all that either...I recently saw some of his movies, and it was boring....I give him props for trying and all, but his acting isn't good...he's not really believable in his roles, or just isn't acting material......but his singing is okay, at least from the movie I saw....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Sony is the guy in " ib zaug ntawm txoj kev hlub"

Too bad i couldn't get a pic of his nappy hair.. he didn't come to new year.. on the last day.. sorrie.. maybe next year.. :)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I saw a little preview of the movie and I didn't think he was all that good looking either...but some people are being too negative!!! I think it's ok to point out the flaws of people but not making fun of how they look. Like Fearless mentioned, "no one is perfect." From reading nkaujhmooblauj's posts, she mentioned that people said that Et Yang's family is conceited and she laughed about it...so I'm assuming that she agrees...but then she also claimed that she's gorgeous...isn't that conceited as well? Everyone is made for someone...so if nkaujhmooblauj is not attracted to him then others will be...and maybe when she finds the one she likes, we might think he's not all that great looking either...people have different taste but it's not polite to tell others that they have a "nasty taste."

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
heeheh.. i laugh about everything.. i'm a very happy person.. learn to enjoy a short life.... hehehe.. too bad.. i'm a cheerful person.. i don't care about what you guys are going to say to me...

mentioning ET yang's conceited family? hell yeah! i'm hella conceited... so are you.. everyone is conceited in their own ways.. so if you claim you are not conceited... stop lying to yourself... hehehe... i didn't say his family was conceited... a girl in another hmong website forum said it.. and i was just telling them about something they probably didn't know of... is it a crime? not reallie... so yeah.. ehehe...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
and i did not agree that ET yang's family was conceited.. laughing about it? i wasn't.. its just funnie to me that someone would say that about a family... do you want to read what the girl wrote about ET and his family? i'll post it in here too.. hehhee.... =D have a nice life...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
hehehe.. its from hmongstyle.com.. here you go.. word for word.... hhahah

"HE'S FROM MADISON WI, HES ABOUT 20 YEARS OLD NOW,GOES TO THE TECHNICAL COLLEGE IN MADISON, HAS ONLY ONE SISTER JIA YANG WHO'S A SENIOR AT MADISON EAST HIGH SCHOOL, AND A LOW LIFE OLDER BROTHER CHARLIE YANG WHO DOESN'T DO ANYTHING, AND SOME LITTLE BROTHERS... HE'S VERY CONCIETED AND PERVERTED...AND SO NOT!!!! HOT....EWWW, YOU GIRLS IN HERE HAVE VERY BAD TASTE!!! YUCK! ET THINKS HES SO HOT B/C HE SINGS HMOOB THAIJ TEB SONGS AND DOES HMOOB THAIB TEB MOVIES THAT ARE SO VERY GAY! YOU GUYS MUST BE VERY DESPERATE TO EVEN SAY HIS MOVIES ARE GOOD...HAHAHA HOW DO I KNOW ALL HIS INFORMATION? HE HAD A HUGE CRUSH ON ME FOR A LONG AS TIME AND HE DISGUSTED ME...HE WAS LIKE A BAD LEECH! EWWW....ALL HE TALKS ABOUT IS SEX AND HOW HE WANTS TO DO IT...EWWW...OH YEAH HIS PARENTS ARE ALSO VERY CONCEITED ...THAT'S WHY ALL THERE KIDS ARE TOO...THEY ARE SO OVER PROTECTED...WON'T LET ANY GIRLS TALK TO THERE BABY ET UNLESS THEY GET TO KNOW THE GIRL FIRST...HOW DO I KNOW THIS? HIS EX GIRLFRIEND PAWOUA...WHO HE BROKE UP WITH BC HE THOUGHT HE WAS TOO GOOD FOR HER AND NOW WANTS HER BACK BC SHES WITH A BETTER GUY...OH YEAH HE ALWAYS WEARS THE SAME CLOTHES ...ALWAYS THAT YELLOW SHIRT THAT HE THINKS IS SO COOL! HAHAHA WHAT A LOSER!!!!! EWWW!"

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Nkaujhmooblauj...I didn't say that you agreed...I said, I'm assuming...I think you misinterpret what I wrote...and I didn't say that you said it either...I said that you said that people said his family was conceited (double check if you have to)...and yes, everyone is conceited in their own way BUT some people over rate themselves...don't you think? I'm not lying to myself...I'm just not expressing it the way you are...It's good to show that you're confident with your appearance but it's harsh to rub it in when you think others are less attractive...

Fearless

sarNie Adult
nkaujhmooblauj, he is not my real brother. I don't know him personally but he is related to me somehow so I just treat him like a brother because I'm also a yang. And about that actors and make up thing, I mentioned it but it wasn't directed at you but some other people. And about that post about Et , it may just be a lie so whoever believes it is stupid unless they really know him personally. People just talk too much crap.