[GROUP FF] Heartbreakers

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
I am sorry guys but I will be late. I have wrote half of my chapter but I haven't finished yet. I've been busy with school work and work once again and I don't think I would be free to write until Friday or Saturday. Please bear with me.

Iya

sarNie Adult
I promised you guys that I will make a poster, so here it is. I made it quickly and kinna rushed through it as I was trying to get it done. Therefore, I used the title font from aiko and modified it a little.

This is only version 1. The cover looks off from the feel I originally wanted it, which was sad and desp. instead it turned out kinna vengeful, tragic, and horror. lol. but then again, it may work for our revenge, fantasy, and dark romance. lol. let me know your opinion. I really love to hear from you.

I can't wait till this weekend so I can make some changes to this.

@aiko, Thank you for lending me the title .psd for temporary use. I will modify it in version 2 and try to come up with something else. I really hate for having to borrow yours. :(

P.S. if there anything you feel need to be changed, let me know. 

well, here goes:

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Ugghhh
I Have To Catch Up
I Can Already Smell Eye Candy
This Is Gonna Be A Fun Fan fic

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Narkrakdin has a writer's block.. so I told her I'll take her spot and give her mines this round...  I'm totally sidetracked with school so I've been away... but I'll try to update by this weekend for sure! 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Narkrakdin24 will be resuming her spot.. hehe.. I've been preoccupied myself.. sorry for the lies of updating :(  She'll have her chapter posted soon :)

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Chapter 4
 ​
Mint gritted her teeth as she thought about having intimate scenes with the “pra’ek-who-ran-her-over-while-intoxicated”.
It has been a few days after the incident but she was still angry, and the news reporters were still trying to get the story out of them.
Unfortunately for Mark, the news got revealed worldwide and he is now known to be “handsome-actor-who-ran-over-his-nang’ek-while-drunk-but-still-loved-and-adored-by-fans”.
Her train of thoughts was interrupted when her secretary knocked on the door.
“Khun Chalida ka?” called the secretary.
“Come in.” Mint simply said, still not looking up from her stack of paperwork in her own personal office.
The secretary came in and smiled. “Someone is here to see you, boss.” the secretary reported with a cheery smile.
Chalida looked up from her work and frowned. “P’Bua. I told you not to call me boss. It’s awkward when I have a childhood friend be my secretary when she’s older than me.”
Bua grinned. “Thanks Nong.”
Chalida smiled back but soon her smile faded.
“But, who’s here to see me?”
“He wouldn’t tell me his name. He said it’s a surprise.”
Getting curious and anxious to finish her work, Chalida nodded. “Send him in, P’Bua.”
Bua stepped outside to inform the visitor.
A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door.
“Come in.”
Mint, still eyeing the documents, heard the door open and the sound of footsteps walking towards her. It suddenly stopped and she decided to look up.
There he stood. He was finally standing right in front of her. She stared in shock with an open mouth.
 ​
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rin sighed as she remembered Sesshomaru’s glare when Rin had upset his girlfriend Kanna. Her heart ached when she remembered his idleness and bored expression when she was slapped and attacked by Kanna and her friends.
 Tears dropped from her face as she hugged herself, sitting in the dark corner of her room.
“This Sesshomaru will never let anyone or anything hurt you.” he had said to her. Right now, Rin was thinking his words were false. The great youkai Sesshomaru Takahashi has betrayed his own words. Rin thought.
Of course.
The great Sesshomaru will never be interested or care for a human like me.
Her phone rang but she did not pick up. Finally after the 10th time of someone calling, Rin finally got annoyed, sucked up all her tears, and picked up her phone on her desk, not bothering to look at the caller’s name.
“Higurashi, Rin speaking.” she responded weakly.
“Rin?” asked a voice. Her face lit up.
“Tsuraga, Ren?”  she asked, hoping it was him.
“I am he.”
Suddenly her pain went away and she grinned excitedly.
“It’s been a long time, Ren.” 
“Yes, Rin, it has. So did I wake you up or what? You sounded like you just got done crying.”
Her smile faded and she went silent. Ren’s line went silent for a moment too.
“Rin? Don’t tell me that hentai kusotare (hentai means pervert and kusotare means bastard in Japanese) Sesshomaru has hurt you again!”
When Rin kept silent, Ren continued on.
 “That inu no akuma has got to go! No! That inu gami needs to go! That’s what he is! An inu gami! All he does is act as if he’s the greatest of all, destroy, and do malevolent things to people! Why do you put up with him? He does nothing when you’re being attacked by his girl fans!”
“Ren, he’s my best friend and my boss. I can’t just—,”
Ren rudely interrupted before she can finish. “Rin, I’m sending my two bodyguards to take you to the airport. Pack your things up, Rin. You’re leaving Japan and Sesshomaru. My bodyguards will be there at half past 2. Quit your job too. You’re going to stay with me in my condo in Thailand.”
Before Rin could protest, he hung up. She stood in the same spot for a few minutes then left her spot, only to pack up. There will be no change in plans that Ren had planned for her, and she knew well.
 ​
____________________________________________________________________________________

“Sesshomaru-sama?”
A toad-like face poked out behind the door. He was about an inch taller than a Chihuahua standing up with brownish toad skin and a pair of big eyes.
Sesshomaru looked up from his laptop.
“What is it this time, Jaken?”  Sesshomaru asked, clearly annoyed of his personal assistant and companion.
“Rin is leaving.”
“What?”
Jaken could sense no emotion in his voice but he surely knew Sesshomaru was not pleased with the news.
Getting impatient Sesshomaru simply said, “Where is Rin going?”
“She is going back to Thailand.”
“When is Rin’s flight taking off?”
“It has probably taken off about two minutes ago.”
“Humph.”
Jaken grabbed his shirt collar and pulled it down from his neck a little. “Sesshomaru-sama? Will we follow Rin?” squeaked Jaken.
Sesshomaru sighed. Jaken’s voice was a bit annoying when Jaken would panic.
“Jaken, if Rin wants to take a vacation or break then I see no crime in it.”
“But Sesshomaru-sama! Rin is not taking a vacation or break. She quit and has boarded a plane to Bangkok, Thailand.”
Sesshomaru stood up and walked past Jaken.
“Lord Sesshomaru! Where are you going?” Jaken yelped with his high-pitched voice. “Tell my pilot that we are flying to this Bangkok the half-breed Inuyasha is living in.”
“But Lord Sesshomaru! What about your meetings?”
“Call them off. It can wait.” replied Sesshomaru with the icy cold calm voice.
Sensing annoyance and urgency in his Lord’s voice, Jaken did as told.
 ​
________________________________________________________________________________

“Nichkhun!!!!” Chalida shouted.
She got up from her desk and bear hugged him.
“Oui. Nong, you’re going to squish me to death.”
Chalida grinned and let go of her cousin.
“What? I can’t hug my favorite cute famous awesome superstar cousin?”
He smiled and ruffled her hair while she tried swatting his hand.
“Too much but thanks.”
After that, Chalida left for lunch break and both went for frozen yogurt at Pink Berries. “Have you heard of Namsai? I read the news that she was ran over by her pra’ek.”
He laughed but she kept a straight face. She didn’t enjoy or appreciate one bit about Mark running her over.
“It’s a miracle how she didn’t die though yet alone, didn’t get any major injuries.” he continued.
 “Anyways, I was watching her movie the other day and I admit out of my pride that I cried when she did. She’s such an awesome actress.”
Chalida smiled, trying not to grin.
“Oho! Really? I can’t believe she made the famous Nichkhun from 2PM cry.”
He pushed her head while she was about to eat her yogurt.
“Too much, this girl.”
She laughed and ate her yogurt.
“But do you know who I admire more than Namsai?”
“Huh?”
“Faye. Not from FFK, the other one who recently was nominated for best Chinese female singer and won.”
Chalida smiled.
“Is she a better singer than you?”
Nichkhun laughed at her this time while some yogurt still in his mouth. Chalida raised an eyebrow.
“Aha! She’s a girl, I’m a guy. It’s different. Besides, is it a crime for a singer to admire another singer?”
Chalida shook her head.
“Give me some, I finished mine.”
Nichkhun reached out with his spoon into her bowl and scooped a part of her yogurt, then quickly threw the yogurt in his mouth.
“Nichkhun! Not cool!”
He shrugged and laughed. “Hey! I’m paying for it.”
She pouted at him and ate her yogurt quickly, moving her bowl aside every time he tried to stab for it.
He finally stopped trying while she tried to gobble the whole glob of yogurt down. She looked like a puffer fish when inflated.
He laughed until he couldn’t breathe.
“Hey Miss Puffy, now slow down now before you blow up.”
She dropped her spoon and hit his arm, then swallowed.
“Brain freeze.” she informed him. She burped and they both laughed. Little did they know that a news reporter was taking pictures of 2PM’s Nichkhun and his "secret girlfriend".
 ​
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Mark sighed. He had just run over his new nang’ek and he did not like it when the paparazzi would bring it up.
“If you people keep bringing it up, I will not work in the entertainment industry anymore!” he told them and his fans.
There, his fans brought down the paparazzi and the news.
He knew that his fans, a large fan base that was always gaining more fans, would always protect him. He smiled at the thought of his fans then his smile faded.
I haven’t apologized to Namsai yet. He realized. She must think I’m a jerk! And I have a kissing scene with her in two days! Ai Mark! What’ve you done?!
He sighed. I’ll apologize to her tomorrow and check online to see her favorite flowers and candy. Hopefully then she can forgive me.
Mark! You ran her over and you expect her to forgive you by just apologizing to her?! His conscience argued.
Mark sighed again. Well conscience, it’s better than not doing anything.
There Mark got up and went to the flower shop, slipping his iPhone out of his pocket to go online.
____________________________________________________________________________________
 ​
Now that I think of it, my chapter doesn't really seem long. It seemed forever editing and retyping it though. Enjoy!!​
And sorry for having y'all wait for long.​

Reactions: Iya

Iya

sarNie Adult
@Nati, I love your chapter! Especially since it was so funny and lighthearted, lol. I'm looking forward to what Sess will do when he found that Rin is now living with Ren. Oooooh, I can't wait!!!! 

I can't believe it, but here I'm hoping it was a little longer because I really want to find out what Sess will do and how Nichkhun will act when he found out that Chalida is Namsai and Crystal is Faye. lol. That'll make his jaw drop.

Now waiting for aiko.. Can't wait!!!   :D

Oh, I'm glad you like the poster, Nati. I thought it was too rushed, so your liking it made me stop sweating bullets. lol. 

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
@Iya Thanks. I wasn't fully satisfied with my editing but I had to write an essay for class and I really needed to get started on it. I really do love the poster though. It didn't look like you rushed at all.
@aikoden
I can't wait for yours!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh how can I forget about the poster.. it's very lovely Iya :)

i'll try to post up my chapter soon since Narkrakdin posted hers.. I'm lagging behind.. boohoo.. this school semester has been a horrible downhill for me >_<

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Sorry na Iya, I've been meaning to update but I've been busy with funeral preparation these past days :( 
My beloved Auntie passed away last week on Memorial day.. I've been at the funeral home almost the whole day these past two day..  And today is the burial... :( sigh...  I've been restless.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi aikoden, sorry about your aunts demise please take good care i know its difficult time ure going thru, come back when u hv settled your personal matters and r ready ! take your time ok.

Iya

sarNie Adult
@aiko, I'm sorry to hear that. I've not have anyone close to me passed away and God Forbid they do, but I'm sorry all the same. Like keylargo said, take all the time you need. 

@nklue1, the same with you.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
@aikoden @nklue1
I hope for you two to the best. I also know how you feel. Lots of my grandma's family has died from the war and some of my relatives has been having.. Erm.. Issues about that. My aunt had recently gotten into a car accident too but she only has a few broken bones. So I hope y'all the best.