Grey's Anatomy

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
This season has definitely gotten more exciting...I highly recommend it, it's a great replacement for ER, especially after all the original and good actors left. Their cases are more interesting and bizaare, it blows your mind the things they show, like a kid stuck in concrete, or two people stuck together by a pole and it will kill one person when it gets pulled out.

So Meredith and McDreamy got back together, which made Rose angry and she became the most annoying and unprofessional nurse in McDreamy's OR. She would scoff and make stupid remarks to the hospital's, the country's best neurosurgeon, and then cut his hand by handing him the blade first. I don't care how you break up with someone, you don't take it to work. He told her to switch specialties, and she responds with, "You switch specialties." So immature, she acted like he cheated on her, when she knew she was the rebound. It's not his fault she fell for him so quickly. She also knew he had history with Meredith. Meredith has her own commitment issues, which can completely be blamed on her parents.

Christina gets stabbed by an icicle, which is unexpected, and kinda funny how it happened. I think Christina's got a man for this season...A handsome army surgeon who focuses on saving lives, at all cost. He's exactly what she needs, because she's a control freak and a perfectionist, and he's very firm with her. He's already impressed her by stapling his own thigh without anesthesia!

The chief is angrier than normal cuz their hospital dropped to 12 in the country's top hospital when they used to be 3...He even told Meredith that she can't do anything...the daughter of a woman he was in love with.

Alex Karev, the resident bad buy doesn't want anyone to know how good of a guy that he is...or how kind and thoughtful he is, that he finally cried and let someone comfort him.

There was one hot kiss between Christina and the hot army doctor...He's a great addition to the cast, if they keep him, love his attitude.

And in two weeks, the hospital will get flooded and ceilings will collapse, during surgery!
Down the road, Izzie is supposed to get a ...

myx

sArNieZ
i love last night episode. hope the army surgeon will come back. cuz christina sure have a hots for him. she check him out the first time she meet him. it was funny when he pull out the ice, and she says "where's my icicle" she sound like a lil kid.
can't wait to see next episode.