great news andrew gregsons fan!

tinah

sarNie Coma
his fans @ tv3 webboard just stated that andrew gave an interview saying he's going to have an opening for a new lakorn!

ahh im so excited. cant wait to find out more news and i wonder who'll be his next co star ^_^ i pray its anne. maybe sirita, vicky, janie etc

edit:

okay updated news! credit to nat @ AFC for the tran

andrew just presented lakorns for Ch3 and if it isnt approved or things dont turn out as plan, he'll just act in the lakorn that he has already accepted. he didnt mention the title though <_< just that the opening wil be in the middle of this year and it will be an entertaining lakorn more than a serious one. n'ek will be who his fans want him to play with.he dont want to give much details yet

http://www.komchadluek.net/2008/03/22/x_en...?news_id=195061

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
his fans @ tv3 webboard just stated that andrew gave an interview saying he's going to have an opening for a new lakorn!

ahh im so excited. cant wait to find out more news and i wonder who'll be his next co star ^_^ i pray its anne. maybe sirita, vicky, janie etc
is that website working again? whats the link
it came up as an error last time i tried to go on it

cecilia

Staff member
oh. i miss him onscreen so so much .. i hope it's a n'ek that i like and wait to see pair up together :p

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i HAVEN'T SEEN HiM STAR iN A LAKORN iN A WHiLE. iT'S BE GREAT TO SEE HiM BACK ON SCREEN =]. LAST LAKORN i SAW OF HiS WAS 12 RASEE. PRETTY OLD... HAHA. WONDER WHO'S GONNA BE THE NANG'EK.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
That is great news!!!!!!!! So excited now...i hope he gets a good n'ek...yay!!!!!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
its about time huh. hes been gone for like 2 years

hopefully hes paired up with a new actress who he hasnt worked with before. if not, janie would be a great choice too. i love them in tang pan kamatep

tinah

sarNie Coma
he definately need a come back role. an action drama would be nice. funny thing is, we've seen anne in many different roles already besides action.

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
oh i cant wait to see Andrew again. i miss him so much since his last lakorn with Bua. i hope he is reunited with Janie since it has been a very long time since there first lakorn togather.

PN06

sarNie Egg
ahhh!!! Thanks TINAH!!! I CAN'T WAIT!! I hope HE'LL ACCEPT the lakorn rather than DIRECT..but either way I SUPPORT THAT HUNK 100%!! He's still so handsome and CUTE!! :wub: