"Gran Torino"

becki

sarNie Hatchling
i heard that the movie "Gran Torino"... it a great movie... well anyways... anyone know when the movie out on dvd?

if you dont know what movie i talk about click below for the trailer....

Gran Torino Trailer

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i didnt finish it i thought it was kinda slow but yea i heard its good maybe i just need to finish watching it...

bee4615

sarNie Egg
Nope...but I don't like the movie at all....It was really corny....they did a bad job of portraying the hmong people, it would be a waste of money to buy the dvd..if you want to watch it than go online to movie6.net or something like that....but...I saw Ahney this weekend in Lansing Michighan and she is so pretty. Way prettier than onscreen..(she is the sister in the movie).

pa29

sarNie Egg
I seen this movie but I thought it sucked. It did have a really good story line or nothing.
I thought it could have been better.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i have to say it's alrite... nice ride... the gran torino ^_^... hehe..

it's kool seeing hmong people on the big screen... hopefully there'll be more in the future..

i actually enjoyed the movie... clint eastword is great..

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
My guy co-worker asked me if I've watched Gran Torino and I told him no. Then he said that I wasn't hmong. What the heck!

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
Nope...but I don't like the movie at all....It was really corny....they did a bad job of portraying the hmong people, it would be a waste of money to buy the dvd..if you want to watch it than go online to movie6.net or something like that....but...I saw Ahney this weekend in Lansing Michighan and she is so pretty. Way prettier than onscreen..(she is the sister in the movie).
i agree....hmong people dnt kill chickens like dat....hmong people dnt wear hmong clothes to a funeral----dats jux scary.....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahah those were the only stuff that threw me off...

was totally unnecessary..

ehehe but i love the grandma ehehe xp... **spit**

MVwj

sarNie Egg
My guy co-worker asked me if I've watched Gran Torino and I told him no. Then he said that I wasn't hmong. What the heck!

same thing happened here. just becuase i'm hmong, it doesn't mean that i've watched it.
i actually purposely refuse to watch it.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
I've seen that movie awhile back ago.
The story line is kinda related to me at some point. =D
But I don't like the movie because it's awkward and lame. (not my type)

becki

sarNie Hatchling
i fanil saw the movie "Gran Torino"... well me... i like the movie and i think it a good movie... :D

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
yeah i saw it....its okay....i rate it a 7/10....the shaman part is messed up though...its true that there's suppose to be a lot of person during the part but...the shaman did it weirdly...