Graduation

Jane

sarNie Hatchling
Hey guys,

I am so excited!!! I know maybe some of you might not care about this but I am so excited, I just want to tell people. I'm graduating from college on Thursday. It's been a long time since I've been in college and I couldn't wait till this day so now that it is here, I want to shout it to the whole world.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Hey guys,

I am so excited!!! I know maybe some of you might not care about this but I am so excited, I just want to tell people. I'm graduating from college on Thursday. It's been a long time since I've been in college and I couldn't wait till this day so now that it is here, I want to shout it to the whole world.

Oh yay!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!! Congrats.... I wish you best and make lots and lots of mula!!!! Hopefully I'll be walking like you next semester, too. Congrats again on your big accomplishment and your hard work !! :yahoo: :D

Jane

sarNie Hatchling
Oh yay!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!! Congrats.... I wish you best and make lots and lots of mula!!!! Hopefully I'll be walking like you next semester, too. Congrats again on your big accomplishment and your hard work !! :yahoo: :D
thanks. I know you will be happy once that day come next semester.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Congratulations! You made it and may your life be filled with success! I am so happy for u. I still have two more years until I gain the college experience. Actually i kinda know how its like since I took some courses over summer at the community college but I want to know how it feels like to live in dorms!!! I cannot wait. Anyways good luck!

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Congratulations i'm still waiting 4 my day but it's gonna b another couple years but i wanna b where u r. I hope you success and prosper

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
oOoh congradtulations!! I can't wait till i get to and out of college haha ^^

Jane

sarNie Hatchling
thanks everyone. i know one day you guys will get the college experience. I love it, i'm going to miss going to school, unless i go for my masters.

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I'm Jane's twin sister, and both her and my older sister are graduating on Thursday. They're leaving me behind. But I only have 1 year left. So this time next year, I'll be graduating. I can't wait.

noungning

Heartless
wow awesome!!! great job with finishing school, what are u graduating from? what's the major?

wow jane and jean! cool names girls. jean, no need to rush, life outside of school gets lonely i tell u.

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
:yahoo: Congratulations! :) Graduating from college must be exciting! What are you going to do with your life now? Anywho, happy for you :D

Jane

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Everyone!!!!

I'm getting my Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration. I am graduating from a local university in GA.

Julie_Yang

sarNie Hatchling
um..i'm not graduating from college but i am graduating from high school..i can't believe i wont be going to HS anymore..gosh..it seems like just yesterday that i became a freshman..and here i am..one semester from graduation..gosh..i'm excited but scared at the same time..ohh gosh.. i can't wait..gohs..panic attack
*faints*

LOL :D

Twinky

sarNie Elites
Congratulation...hope you find a great job that you will truely enjoy and make lots of money....Now I can't wait until I'm done too..lol...I will finally get my BA too next semster...yeah.....we should alll have a sarnie graduation party..lol..j/p...

maiv

sarNie Hatchling
great to hear that you're finally done! i wish i was in your position and not have to worry about exams and papers anymore!