Got a few quesitons regarding Thaimegamart

ctg

sarNie Egg
er, I wish to buy karaoke album of some singer, is it the karaoke album sold original like those sold in thailand stores or just like those lakorn that has been burn / reproduced ? does the album comes with shell and with pictures like the actual one ? sorry never bought from this website before. hope to get some information regarding how long it took to arrive ?

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
The site sells only legal releases, as long as I know.
I've just bought some cds from this site too.

My foreign friends haven't got any problems with it. They all buy Thai CDs from this site.

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
I do ethaicd.com I payed through paypal and I usually get my item within a week. Everything was original. No copies. I haven't have a problem with ethaicd.com. I haven't tried thaimegamart.

xoxcOcOxox

sarNie Hatchling
i agree i do ethaicd but somehow they don't reallie have the vcd that i want.. i heard about thaimegamart but i heard that they charge shipping of something.. but yea the quality of the vcd is the original..

kry*star

sarNie Adult
both sites contain original materials so you don't have to worry about that :)

i can say that thaimegamart is as reliable as ethaicd only that the customer service isn't superb like ethaicd. for me, customer service s is a huge thing... however, ethai tends to run out more than thaimegamart and thaimegamart have more older albums that are still available. i however order from both sites though.

when you contact thaimegamart about anything else such as a product or buying something, they're pretty good at getting back to you. however, if you do not recieve your package or the two cds you order and you bother them, you will not hear from them. this is why i try to avoid ordering one or two things. i usally order 20+ items to get the fastest delivery. however, you do not save more ordering more.

thaimegamart may look cheaper but remember that it is only if you choose the option where there are no cases. it'll look like you've save more but then you'll have to buy the cases yourself-> then when you add the cost of the cases up with the total from thaimegamart, it'll be about the same as ethaicd (alrighty, unless if you don't want any cases then you'll save something).

i usually buy from ethaicd 'cause then i won't have to hassel with the cases and putting the covers and everything into it... can be frustrating at times :)

ethaicd is very generous and always take action to help you get your package- heck, they'll even do a second delivery without charge as well... you will save more ordering @ ethaicd but only by a small margin 'cause of their 10% discount they've been doing for years now... actually, the more you buy, the more you save... i usually add items to the cart until i round out each cd/vcd to be about $5.40 a piece (this includes cd/vcd that ranges from $7- $10).

sorry if i am not making any sense but i tried many things to get the cheapest i can get because i collect a lot of albums and this seems to work best :) (if you-anyone knows a better way/deal/website- pleae let me know!) where i live, there are no sources at all-> i have to depend on ethai and thaimegamart only.

anyways, to answer your question, if you express the package, both ethaicd and megamart will come around 3-5 days, excluding 2 days for handling. both website will give you your tracking number so you know when the package will arrive. if you do regular delivery, it usually takes up to one month and this is long. however, when i have to order one or two item, it's never been lost before so i guess it'll come-> just patience. oh, i didn't get one order once but it was professionally taken care of by ethai :)