GOSSIP GIRL

solin

sarNie Adult
How come I didn' see this tread before ?

What can i say except that I'm a very big fan of Gossip Girl and for a very long time.
I mean, I'm a fan of the books since more than 4 years, folowing and waiting each tome to come out...but now it's over !
Some people say they may will have a second serie book with other characters but It's just a gossip lol.
When I learned about the adaptation, I was so excited...and I wasn't deceived at all.
The show is totally different from the books, from the story to the characters, but It has is own charm too.
Yes the characters from the books is very different...for exemple Chuck isn't very important and turn gay/bi at the end, Dan has also a gay period,
Dan & Vaness are really out of the marge always wearing blach outfits and Vaness without hair, Jenny has a contrary physics :
small, brown curly hair, and big breast etc.
I love the books as much as the serie ! But my favorites characters differ from books to serie
except for Serena & Dan...my forever fave !
And I was so happy they change Dan character to make him able to be matched with Serena
(one of my dream when I read the book...but have never happened).
Now, I can't wait september for the 2nd season !

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I'm excited for the premiere. My faves though are Chuck and Blair. I just love these 2 and the previews on them are so good. Check out youtube, I think it has 5 mini clips up. I started out loving Serena/Dan too but the Georgina story ruined them for me.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Man i watched the new 90210, and GG so kick its ass! The GG storyline is better and not mention it has better fashion and a better looking cast! ^_^ Sorry, i might be a bit biased here... :lol:

iono

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, there are more replies now!

Okay i missed the premier had class what happened?
UM, what i remembered was.. they all went to the Hamptons. Blair tried to make Chuck jealous by dating some dude.. and the dude ended up being a lord in disguise... Nate is messing around with a married lady.. Dan turned into a player for the episode.. lmao.. but in the end.. i think he and Serena got back together? hahah.. and Serena's grandma actually approves on Dan now.. ;D

Man i watched the new 90210, and GG so kick its ass! The GG storyline is better and not mention it has better fashion and a better looking cast! ^_^ Sorry, i might be a bit biased here... :lol:
HAHAHA, i so agree with you.. 90210 was kinda boring!.. or maybe it's because I don't have any couples to root for? iono ;D

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
watched it was awesome when Blair caught the Dutchess with Nate and she used it to her advantage. Iono if Dan and Serena should be together he so iono not ready to get back together I can't wait til next epis with Chuck and Blair. I think Chuck has met his match

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I love Chair! They're like a match made in hell. :lol: I loved the end when Blair was like checkmate. Dan, I find him to be a hot judgmental prick. Serena's much funner when she's with Blair and co. than with him. It's like he sucks the life out of her or something.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Man, i want Vanessa and Nate to get together, you can tell from episode 2 that she still has feelings for him, hopefully he'll get over the Duchess <_<

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I think Nate likes her but he has 2 get a sugar mama rite now because all his money has been freezed and the dutchess is helping him out

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
YES..!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its back and its good....i love it, but sad that Dan and Seriana broke up again. Damn....i was in tears..!!!

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
awww i saw but i don't want her and Blair fighting stupid Dan turned her back. Wait i didn't get c last week episode is it over between Blair and that dutchess guy?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Queen Serena is back! AHAHA, who would have thought that Dan would turn her back? LOL.
Technically, Dan didn't turn her back. He was just dumb, blind, and judgmental enough that Chuck could use him to turn Serena back to the old her. I think Dan never loved Serena, because if he did, he would accept her for the flawed person she is, that we all are. He's too self-righteous, when I thought he was perfect for her. Serena should get with Nate. I know that Chuck did that because he wanted Blair to feel like she has no one to go to but him. He's Chuck Bass, he comes first, who cares who he hurts in the process. I feel bad for B and S, Marcus and Dan were their only hope to be good girls, better versions of themselves...I don't want S to be worse than B, but that's where she's heading.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I like bitchy Serena except for the fact that it'll break up B&S. And Chuck well he's brilliant if evil. It's over between Blair and the duke, Marcus. He was having an affair with his stepmom and Vanessa caught them and told Blair. Dan can go away any time now, just cause it can't be said enough, he's a douche bag and not an entertaining one.

iono

sarNie Hatchling
Technically, Dan didn't turn her back. He was just dumb, blind, and judgmental enough that Chuck could use him to turn Serena back to the old her. I think Dan never loved Serena, because if he did, he would accept her for the flawed person she is, that we all are. He's too self-righteous, when I thought he was perfect for her. Serena should get with Nate. I know that Chuck did that because he wanted Blair to feel like she has no one to go to but him. He's Chuck Bass, he comes first, who cares who he hurts in the process. I feel bad for B and S, Marcus and Dan were their only hope to be good girls, better versions of themselves...I don't want S to be worse than B, but that's where she's heading.
Yup, Chuck was the mastermind behind it all.. but Dan's words was the key that turned Serena back. HAHA. I'm actually kind of glad that Queen Serena is back because the show was getting a bit boring.. and hopefully, it'll be more exciting now. =]