Golf & Mike

keylee

sarNie Hatchling
In Magazine Special Issue features
the young, cute, hot, rising, brothers duo Golf & Mike :)

they are very cute...

pics courtesy of beshall

sarN

sarNie Granny
they do look like korean singer !!! humm ... is it just me are they look like Cheer .. are they related to her ?

keylee

sarNie Hatchling

(GOLF is friends with CHEER)

also he has been rumored to be Cheer's BF

they are going towards Japanese look...since they stayed in Japan for a few months...(i think)

in their album they also sing some japanese :D

L

lalalek

sarN said:
they do look like korean singer !!! humm ... is it just me are they look like Cheer .. are they related to her ?
[post="58634"][/post]​
Sarn you are so right! My neice and I though of the same thing, i heard that they are Sand and Banks brothers from RS.......Do you know if that is true? well they make us girls look manly....lol :blink:

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
wat is this. i know anything korean is the in thing now. but what is wrong with thailand now day, y do most of the young celebraties coming out now seem like they come from korean. this two guy look nothing like thai but korean.

fallen

sarNie Hatchling
They both look ute. But they kinda look too girly. :unsure: And are they wearing lip stick? :shocked:

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
interesting brothers.. lol they dont look bad kute but they got girls lips lol.

jaimie

sarNie Hatchling
Yes they r sand and bank 's brother and they r not twin. This family r very talented.They also have a company making wallets and bags.

mskinyi

kekek they are adorable lols.... im jocking some of their poses... madd kooyte lols... err gorsh mike's hair looks almost like mines lols...