[GMM25] WHO ARE YOU (GMMTV): Namtan Tipnaree / Krist Perawat / Kay Letsittichai

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
I just finished streaming Episode 1 (but I wasn't able to start it).

Janhae/Tida is so infuriatingly good here, perhaps the most despicable n'rai I've seen in a GMMTV series so far.

I can't wait to see both Namtan roles getting their comeuppance.

Not sure if I'm really interested with either Krist or Kay so far, but I'm more curious about Kay's performance.

And am I gonna see Nammon and Jamie thrice a week until "Midnight Fantasy" ends?

Last edited:

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally watched with English subs. I haven't started the Korean version yet on Netflix so I can't compare.

I love the cinematography. And again, I'm so infuriated with Tida and her parents. I wanna see their comeuppance. I hope to see Kik's fierceness here once she comes face to face with Tida's mom, despite her playing a doting mother here.

And Puimek's character is really mysterious. Is she connected with "June", the one who keeps on pestering Meen?

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Finally watched with English subs. I haven't started the Korean version yet on Netflix so I can't compare.

I love the cinematography. And again, I'm so infuriated with Tida and her parents. I wanna see their comeuppance. I hope to see Kik's fierceness here once she comes face to face with Tida's mom, despite her playing a doting mother here.

And Puimek's character is really mysterious. Is she connected with "June", the one who keeps on pestering Meen?
I seen the Chinese version but they did it differently.

I'm wait for more ep to start lol

Sigh....life of a binge watcher....

spanky

sarNie OldFart
@inbetweener_guy

Did you watch the kversion? I'm soo confused...

I saw some clip of k version.....i saw the Chinese remake....

Wasn't the Rich Female main lead weak

And the replacement was the stronger one who replaced her?

I just started the Thai one and it isn't like that

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
@inbetweener_guy

Did you watch the kversion? I'm soo confused...

I saw some clip of k version.....i saw the Chinese remake....

Wasn't the Rich Female main lead weak

And the replacement was the stronger one who replaced her?

I just started the Thai one and it isn't like that
I only watched the first few scenes of the first episode months ago, then watched the entire finale episode a couple days ago. I might just smash my phone screen seeing that evil little witch coming to play hahahaha.

The rich female is the mysterious snobbish type. She disappeared, and came in her place is the jolly yet bullied one.

As I've said I haven't seen the full K drama yet, so perhaps in a sense you're right if there are indeed scenes that the rich one took the place of the bullied girl in her former school.

What's the title of the Chinese remake?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I only watched the first few scenes of the first episode months ago, then watched the entire finale episode a couple days ago. I might just smash my phone screen seeing that evil little witch coming to play hahahaha.

The rich female is the mysterious snobbish type. She disappeared, and came in her place is the jolly yet bullied one.

As I've said I haven't seen the full K drama yet, so perhaps in a sense you're right if there are indeed scenes that the rich one took the place of the bullied girl in her former school.

What's the title of the Chinese remake?

Lol I looked into it and it followed the kversion....watching only clips didn't help my confusion.

https://mydramalist.com/21570-when-we-were-young

Cdrama....they changed the plot and it was less dramatic...the weaker one is the rich one....and there is 2 couples

spanky

sarNie OldFart
mmmm.... there's an adjustment to the plot here

The mystery is not dragged out....?

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
I started watching portions of the Korean original on Netflix. So far, I've seen Meen to be colder compared to her Korean counterpart. The bullying seems more intense here. Actually Tida appears more vicious here than in the Korean drama.

I actually prefer the visuals in the Thai version; it looks more cinematic. But I have to agree that Natee's Korean counterpart looks better aesthetically. Krist should have reduced a bit of weight to really fit a swimmer's physique; he should have taken pointers from Win in losing weight for Tine. Hahaha!

With Tida stepping in Panyasorn, I hope Meen's friends will take steps to protect her (who is of course Mind).

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I started watching portions of the Korean original on Netflix. So far, I've seen Meen to be colder compared to her Korean counterpart. The bullying seems more intense here. Actually Tida appears more vicious here than in the Korean drama.

I actually prefer the visuals in the Thai version; it looks more cinematic. But I have to agree that Natee's Korean counterpart looks better aesthetically. Krist should have reduced a bit of weight to really fit a swimmer's physique; he should have taken pointers from Win in losing weight for Tine. Hahaha!

With Tida stepping in Panyasorn, I hope Meen's friends will take steps to protect her (who is of course Mind).
2nd lead syndrome.....i find his character understands her more.

The k version pk was fit but kind of too skinny.

Kris's hair is ugly lol....his character is ok

I find Gun character more complex and I feel they heal each other in a sense....both are open about their true self....

Namtan is killing it. She emote very well

I didn't watch the kdrama so ....it nice to have an open 1x perspective

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Namtan is doing so well. I've been observing her Meen flashback scenes in Episode 4 and I'm convinced that she's an entirely different character from Mind. I think Meen is closer to her true persona (minus the coldness of course) and her previous roles, that's why being Mind is more of a challenge for her.

I saw a comment in YouTube and it occurred to me that Namtan and Janhae were both in "Slam Dance" (Baifern and March). Namtan was the n'rai there. So she's getting her comeuppance here I guess haha.

And thank you for pointing it out that Krist's hair isn't doing him well here. Yeah, I'm just picking on the looks but I think this is his best straight role to-date. He's so comfortable acting with Namtan. (Well this is their 3rd project together already, though I don't think they had much scenes in "Puppy Honey Season 2.)

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
I think June's character might be connected with Alice Tsoi's role. She wasn't in the trailer, but in the poster looks like she'll be a teacher here.

I'm also mildly curious with the drama amongst the parents, especially in the tutoring group.