[GMM25] Wannueng Jaa Pben Superstar (GMM)

ansuhzol117

sarNie Egg
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Today's episode is a must watch! Totally fin! Lol
the best ep ever!!! they look so happy together.the first time i watched the teaser i thought they r in honeymoon but instead they dont hv any relationship other than friendship.win seems cannot stay far from wanneung.but i am a little bit confused, does win know that wanneung likes him? bcause when he acted closed to wanneung, he has that smirk on his face.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
I'm watching this lakorn once again and this time I will follow through till the ending. It's a easy watch.. No headaches and it's short. I also like how it reminds me of a sitcom. I'm where Push is scared of the dark.. BAHAHHAAHAHA too cute!!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
devylann said:
i've been so into push so I will watch this lakorn. looks to be funny and romantic like.
itz really good! u will start off feeling kind of indifferent about nangek, but she will reeeeally grow on u. plus, the plot is quite adorable...with lots cuteness between the leads!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
lol Yeah the nang'ek was so flippin annoying in the beginning that you kind of just want to quit watching but she gets better, sorta lol. She's still naive as heck but that's where the pra'ek comes in, he'll be her hero lol.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
lol Yeah the nang'ek was so flippin annoying in the beginning that you kind of just want to quit watching but she gets better, sorta lol. She's still naive as heck but that's where the pra'ek comes in, he'll be her hero lol.
u know, i dunno how to explain it, but i feel like gypso and push's pairing was almost necessary. it was awkward at first, bc they didnt get to be in a lot of scenes together at the beginning. but then when they started having more interaction, her acting became less "out there". i think push's acting style works with her. like, he actually helps to balance out her "raeng"ness...couldnt think of a word...ha. anyways, im not even sure i know what i am talking about, but them two together works for me whereas i dunno how i would have felt if she was to be paired with someone else...as well as the other way around too. i hope i made sense. 555

ansuhzol117

sarNie Egg
i watched many push's lakorns but i really like push n gypso pairing.my favourite pair so far.they r so cute n they look so natural when they together.

ansuhzol117

sarNie Egg
may n meedee still tried to hold into their past love (wanneung n win) but i think they are already started to care about each other.but i dont know if his parents will give their consent when they together bcause may a divorcee even though shes a famous actress.

i dont know y but i kinda feels like tom likes win.i am not surprised if he admit he is gay.tom n win are cute though.hahaha

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Tom did seem like he was gay.

This lakorn is so cute. One of my favorite lakorn so far from push beside leh nangfah although duckling was pretty good too, but it was too short. The storyline totally picks up from ep 7 & on.

Gypso is good with acting cute, sad, pouty, but not very good yet with being dramatic.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
maytenny said:
Hi! does anybody know when they'll upload ep 12 & so forth, been waiting forever here lol
This lakorn airs every mon and tues. It already aired up to ep 16. Currently eng sub by neko up to ep 13.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
I watch with no eng subs on siamhahe.com, just search "วันหนึ่งจะเป็นซุปตาร์" and it'll pop up the links.

For eng sub, just type in neko meow meow on google and it'll pop up her page for the links to watch her eng sub dramas.