[GMM25] Wannueng Jaa Pben Superstar (GMM)

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
it has really been bothering me, how can she fit all her clothing and her underwear in that small luggage bag?? 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you so much :woot:  :woot:  Whats the username on twitter?
kitkat said:

Yes, it's subbed by my friend Neko, you can find it at my Twitter favorites. I can't post it on the blog dues to copyright.

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
Enjoying the show so far. Wan Neung is hard to like or even tolerate but I guess the point is that she's young and dumb but determined. While Win is harder to describe but mostly skiddish after his scandal and distrusting, yet fairly compassionate even if he pretends not to be.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I need to catch up. I'm only on episode 2? 3? I can't remember. lol Push is so hot. Gypso's character is kind of annoying at times, but I hope that she tones down just a bit soon, if not, later in the lakorn. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
That link is not showing the video. I clicked on the download, changed to media player in the properties, still not working  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:

Step

Mrs James Ma
I'm not watching this cos that girl is soooooo annoying  :arrg:  :arrg:  :arrg:  The subbed link is also not working lol. Sorry Push, I cant watch this anymore. Lets see if I read some positive things, i might restart lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm fine with their character because Gypso is supposed to be over the top. I just. Hate the pace. It drags so much and most of the scenes are ridiculous and annoying.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I'm fine with their character because Gypso is supposed to be over the top. I just. Hate the pace. It drags so much and most of the scenes are ridiculous and annoying.

Yep, it's getting there but it's not.