[GMM25] Ruk Long Jai To Be Continued : Toomtam Yuttana / Mo Monchanok

bubblykoko

sarNie Egg
Man, today's episode had me mad :mad: Pin is so annoying and I feel like she is jealous of Ploy. She keeps trying to steal everything that Ploy is involved with! And I'm happy that Jay finally gets to see Pin's real side. When he told her that he'll help Ploy and prevent her from hurting because of him and Pin, I was so happy :aaaaa:However, I feel bad for Jay because he realizes that he is just one of Pin's toy. And he has old feelings for Ploy too, however, it seems that she has moved on and only has feelings for Thank. :crybaby2:I wonder how the rest of the drama goes :confused12:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Please someone tell me if Ploy & Thank end up together bc if they do, I'm gonna watch lmao since it ended today but i can't tell by the screencaps on instagram

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Isn't this based on true story So wouldn't in real life, the guy is still with his new gf. Thought it said they're married.

sarNie Adult
Isn't this based on true story So wouldn't in real life, the guy is still with his new gf. Thought it said they're married.
Yeah. The To Be Continued version is fictional and to give fans better closure, but in real life, part 1 was it. Don't know what the situation is now with the real people.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I thought I remember reading on pantip that they're married or something. Might be another story, it was a while back.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I know in reality Thank is obviously the person Ploy should end up with. But I am sad that Toomtam and Mo didn't end up together/have more scenes together. Guess I'll just have hope they'll get a reunion lakorn where they're the main leads.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow. Just like season one, this blew up on social media on the day of its finale episode. It was the number one trending hashtag in Thailand. Ace (the producer of Club Friday the series) also posted a screenshot on IG of the number of viewers from their facebook live stream and there were 114,000. :eek: That's impressive for a facebook LIVE stream. :clap: The last episode also already has over 1M views on youtube. I haven't fully caught up yet but I've skimmed through the last episode and it looks like Toomtam was the only one without anybody. How did Pin have a good ending but not Jay? :BangHead:

People pointed out that the only time Jay ever truly looked happy in this season was when he hugged Ploy at the end. :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6: So heartbreaking. If he could still be with her, he would. :( I guess they wanted it to end this way like how Ploy "cursed" him at the end of season one (about how he would someday have to live with his regret of choosing Pin over her).

cr: ranyahally_pr

This is so precious. :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYcgw1aDInI/?taken-by=y.n.p.k

I know in reality Thank is obviously the person Ploy should end up with. But I am sad that Toomtam and Mo didn't end up together/have more scenes together. Guess I'll just have hope they'll get a reunion lakorn where they're the main leads.
I agree 100%. Have you noticed that in all of TooMo's projects together (Koom Nang Kruan, Mue Prab Gook Gook Goo, Ruk Long Jai, Ruk Long Jai TBC), they've never had a proper happy ending or love story/development? I'll just keep hoping that they'll reunite in a good lakorn for ONE HD where they end up together and one that focuses on their romance.

In memory of Jay & Ploy. :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:
cr: misslialover

This season brought new Tao-Mo/Ploy-Thank shippers though. GMM even made a montage of all their moments and uploaded it today, even though the series already ended last week.
cr: GMM25Thailand

Last edited:

chantara

SunMoon
I stream a bit thru the last eps. I'm glad that Pinn have a happy ending... but i dont like how they make Jay the only one left alone. Pinn must be the one that doesn't have a happy end and being left alone :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I like tootam but I've grown to ADORE Tao, He's soo stinking adorable and such a good singer!

I don't care for tootam & mo so it doesn't affect me. Now I am actually interested in watching it. Story-line wise It make sense for her to move on and find love in a guy that truly love her unconditionally. In the oil/chris/rotmay series, it made sense for them to be alone....I wish it did end w/showing us that rotmay character is on the border of letting go and starting to move on...