[GMM25] Puen Kan Wan Soodtai : Kacha Nontanun / Mo Monchanok

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
This is an upcoming mini series from GMM25's Love Songs Love Series (similar to Club Friday The Series where there are a bunch of small mini series) starring Kacha and Mo. Filming began at the end of last month in Japan. I think they're filming a few more scenes in Thailand but there's not much left to film since it's only 4-5 episodes long. The English title is "Final Day of Friendship" and it'll air on March 31 on GMM25.

They already had an event last week to promote this.

cr: tasnapshot, kachanontanun, notenozz, korokros, kachawelove

They're cute. Kacha resembles Jes.

Here's a teaser from the event:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Be7A90BDVGA/?taken-by=richeyyy3
https://www.instagram.com/p/Be8UsUFDw4X/?taken-by=richeyyy3

I'm still expecting Mo to be in Hua Jai Sila since filming for this will be done very soon, which will leave her with an available schedule again. Plus, since this is only a short mini series, Mo is still the only nang'ek left at one31 without a high profile/high budget lakorn for this year.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Why does Kacha look less appealing than he did in U-Prince? Something seems off about him to me. Or maybe I'm just used to seeing him dressed as a dinosaur lmao

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Why does Kacha look less appealing than he did in U-Prince? Something seems off about him to me. Or maybe I'm just used to seeing him dressed as a dinosaur lmao
Lol I think it's the hair? Too long and curly?

Aww Mo and Kacha look so cute together in the trailer! Also, why do I get the feeling that they adlib a lot in some of the scenes :)
It looks cute. From my limited understanding of Thai, it looks like Mo bumps into her old friend (Kacha) maybe at a high school/college reunion event(?). They plan a trip to Japan with their group of friends. Mo plans to bring along her boyfriend but he bails. While on the trip, she gets a call from her boyfriend breaking up with her. Kacha eventually confesses that he likes her and hence the title "Final Day of Friendship".

Is this based on Punch's song they used in the trailer? I believe Love Songs Love Series' stories are based on songs of the same name right?

whitedove

sarNie Adult

It looks cute. From my limited understanding of Thai, it looks like Mo bumps into her old friend (Kacha) maybe at a high school/college reunion event(?). They plan a trip to Japan with their group of friends. Mo plans to bring along her boyfriend but he bails. While on the trip, she gets a call from her boyfriend breaking up with her. Kacha eventually confesses that he likes her and hence the title "Final Day of Friendship".

Is this based on Punch's song they used in the trailer? I believe Love Songs Love Series' stories are based on songs of the same name right?
Yup.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou

Almost all correct. I couldn't hear well, but if I hear correctly, Kacha was going to go to Japan and he could take two more people with him. Mo said she wanted to go and take her boyfriend too. But before they went, her boyfriend broke up with her so she didn't want to go, but if she didn't go the costs will cost more so she decided to go. Then Kacha and Mo decided to pretend to be boyfriend/girlfriend for a some reason. Kacha then starts liking Mo for real.

Anyway, the trailer looks so good! Kacha is so cute as always. There's just something about him that makes me like him more and more.