[GMM25] Project S The Series Part 2 Side by Side (GDH559):Tor Thanapob/Sky Wongravee/Belle Kemisara

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I love the focus on family and brother hood.....I hope they don't add a love tri which it seems like it isn't...tor impress me more and more

sarNie Adult
@whitedove is missing. :(

Yea. Project S is a really quality series. While romance is nice, I like that they're focusing on the love in family and friendship. I feel that people get so caught up in seeking a life partner, they take for granted the other people in their life who love them.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
@whitedove is missing. :(

Yea. Project S is a really quality series. While romance is nice, I like that they're focusing on the love in family and friendship. I feel that people get so caught up in seeking a life partner, they take for granted the other people in their life who love them.
I'm back! :)

sarNie Adult
So sad how Gym was punching the floor instead of his brother. The only people he has in his life are his family. It doesn't seem like he's able to make friends. :(

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Highlights from episode 4:

So sad how Gym was punching the floor instead of his brother. The only people he has in his life are his family. It doesn't seem like he's able to make friends. :(
Yeah his condition wouldn't allow him to make friends with normal people his age. He's mentally 6 years old, and he's usually in his own world no matter how talented he is. Those around him will have to be very patient people, just like when dealing with a hyperactive and hypersensitive (normal) child.

sarNie Adult
Oh my god. So this lady's husband cheats on her, and her kid is autistic. Yet she remains this strong and forgiving woman. Can we just give her the amazing human being award already.

By the way, lol, I looked up Orange the anime to watch and realized I watched the movie a while ago and forgot the name. Loved it which means you're spot on with the recs so far. :p

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Highlight from episode 5:

New MV, song performed by Lisa (BUBBLE GIRLS) & Wan (Za Za):

spanky

sarNie OldFart
gmm and 1hd is on point...I esp love the focus on main characters...no stupid side character and dragged out ep

sarNie Adult
I usually wait for a series to end to watch it, because I can't bare waiting every week for the next episode but then I won't have anyone to talk to about it. The dilemma. :risas3:

Oh dude, GMM can definitely do side characters galore. There are some recent dramas that had so many koojins to appeal to the masses that it kinda became a chore to fastforward through and get the gist of the storyline. But unfortunately, that seems to be the trend. I'd rather series like this and UPrince where they just focus on a few main characters in each storyline instead of slapping in as many current/possible jins as they can into one. Despite the popular cast, Project S isn't getting a lot of love on social media though and probably because of the lack of romance. :(

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I skim through it but couldn't help but watch it. I recently only been watching GMM short series so I dunno about the other typical storyline they do like all thai lakorns. But for sure they are expanding and doing mini-series w/o those stupid side characters and dragged out drama...

I've enjoy sot story...13 ep..i feel 20+ ep is too much

My secret romance...love the supporting character...if they going to have side..make them interesting and funny