[GMM25] Maya Dao (?): Mook Worranit / Toyy Pathompong

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Looks like the real-life couple Toyy and Mook will pair up for their first primetime drama together. (They were previously paired in GMMTV's "Girl Next Room: Motorbike Baby", which ran for 6 episodes.)

http://instagr.am/p/CB5qfN5lNUw/
http://instagr.am/p/CCGU8Jqlaxz/

Former Channel 7 actor Papang Phromphiriya just signed a 5-year contract with GMMTV and looks like this will be his first project with GMM25.

http://instagr.am/p/CCDA1hHF6fZ/

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope they'll still work together, despite their "break-up".

http://instagr.am/p/CERoVk5hvML/

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Yeah, reason is that they're too busy especially Toyy. I just hope there's no 3rd party involved (that's what Mook has been saying), especially now that Toyy has a drama in One31 that's doing well in the ratings.

They're still friends (as "attested" in their respective IG stories), and after all still under the same management.

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
i was so shocked about their breakup news when i just 'hoped' last week i think that they will last...lol
hope they still stay as good friends...

so, what will happen now to this drama.....

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
I wonder if this was "shelved" because of the Toyy-Mook situation. I'm seeing social media posts about Gina the Face being involved here. Some fans are now hating on her and the irony is that she has a project with GMMTV next year ("Irresistable"), but Toyy and Mook themselves don't have anything announced (hopefully "yet"). Though Mook's "Oh My Boss" has yet to air and Toyy is still in "Toew Laew").

Unless this isn't a GMMTV production (but then again Papang is said to be part of this too).

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
I wonder if this was "shelved" because of the Toyy-Mook situation. I'm seeing social media posts about Gina the Face being involved here. Some fans are now hating on her and the irony is that she has a project with GMMTV next year ("Irresistable"), but Toyy and Mook themselves don't have anything announced (hopefully "yet"). Though Mook's "Oh My Boss" has yet to air and Toyy is still in "Toew Laew").

Unless this isn't a GMMTV production (but then again Papang is said to be part of this too).
can you please tell me what is this Toyy-Mook situation...??

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Toyy and Mook broke up after months of dating, but they're still said to be friends. (As of moments ago, they're still following each other on IG.)

Enter Gina, who's been friends with Toyy for quite a while now (looks like they're friends from university), but they seem to be closer than usual these days. Some fans are insinuating that she caused the breakup, with some further comments also saying that they'll boycott Gina's projects.

Meanwhile, Mook is being linked to Tongtong (incidentally the lead actor in the One31 drama that replaced Toyy's).

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
^ Toyy and Mook broke up after months of dating, but they're still said to be friends. (As of moments ago, they're still following each other on IG.)

Enter Gina, who's been friends with Toyy for quite a while now (looks like they're friends from university), but they seem to be closer than usual these days. Some fans are insinuating that she caused the breakup, with some further comments also saying that they'll boycott Gina's projects.

Meanwhile, Mook is being linked to Tongtong (incidentally the lead actor in the One31 drama that replaced Toyy's).
tongtong?? you mean that guy in Sao Noi Roy Lan View...?? what made them link him with mook...???

PS sorry for asking so many questions... as an international fan, i can only get second hand news like this.... T.T

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Same, I'm also an international viewer haha.

Yes, that Tongtong. I first read it in Daradaily that they've been going out in the last couple of months. It seems like Mek (Mook's older brother) approves of him too.