[GMM25] Club Friday The Series 6

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Destinys said:
I'm just liking all the comments now because I totally agree! You can wear sweats, t-shirts, hoodies and still be straight. Is it just me or does the modern girl clothing sometimes feel very tight? If I get a bigger size, the clothes just look baggy. Grrrr.  :rant:
I'm the same way! I just wish there were more P'eks that are good looking AND talented.  :lolyup:
 Don't tell anyone, but sometimes I find myself staring at females more than males. I agree that "We are a beautiful bunch". :coverlaf" 
Nowadays they seriously make girl clothing too little for them. They think that it's "In" or something which i think is a disgrace. For me I like wearing baggy clothing though, it's very comfy and if it gets cold I can just pull my arms in and snuggle. :cold:

The reason why i like so few p'eks. :) I also wish there were more good-looking and talented p'eks too. :wink:

No worries, I won't have to tell anyone. :sweat:  I also stare at females more than males too. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
spanky said:
Her cloths looks straight up like men's cloths.... not casual tomboy type...haha on the other hands dude be wearing skinnier jeans than girls -.-
That is true. :) What is this world turning to?

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Reading all of the posts above makes me happy. I thought I am the only one in love with boys' clothing. They are really comfy!

Whenever I do shopping, I always at the same section as my bro. Hahahaha..

Btw as far as I know, Jieb is being ambiguous about her sexuality. After she came out with her new look, she said love doesn't involve gender but didn't answer if she is now lesbian.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
In the interview clip of her and Push, Jeib says she wasn't a tomboy, only her character in the show was. So I think she just dresses in mens clothes but is still a "girl". Now whether or not she's a lesbian, that's a different matter, lol Maybe she's bi ? Or just doesn't have a preference.

From the clip, Push's character meets Jieb. They are a bickering pair. But he starts to realize this "tomboy" has some feminine charm. So he thinks to himself, maybe he can change her into being more of a girl. His friends will also challenge him, to see if he can change her.

The title for this installment is called, "It Was Wrong Since You Changed or It Was Wrong When You Changed"... "Pid Tee Tur Bplien Bpai".

Step

Mrs James Ma
Even I dont like girls clothes nowadays. Like someone said, its either tight or loose. Everytime I buy some dress I should give it to alterations :phew: I'm really comfortable wearing sweatshirts, pants, tank tops etc.
And the way we dress up is different from Jieb. She dresses up really like a man. Idc if she's a tomboy or a bi as long as she does not change herself being with Push and starts hitting on him  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Finally found it, was searching for this to post here. When I saw this cover few months ago, i really did not know who was that.
Marie Claire May 2015

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
She's cute. Did she transform herself permanently or just for this lakorn?

Step

Mrs James Ma
She dresses like a man in real life too but she is a girl who prefers to be boy.
phatman said:
She's cute. Did she transform herself permanently or just for this lakorn?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Step said:
She dresses like a man in real life too but she is a girl who prefers to be boy.
Oh so she's a lesbian? She's cute. Haha. Cute as a boy and a girl.

guppii

sarNie Egg
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45FiPcqPNfE[/media]
When does this one come out? I would like to ask if someone could help me translate this. Thanks

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMG OMG OMG. When will this air??????  :weee:  :weee:  I was so disappointed with I wanna be supstar and this trailer gave me hope. Jeab looks so boyish here lol Idk if its cos Push has young and clear skin like girls here or Jeab's body language, sometimes I couldn't recognise Push and Jeab lol they look alike a bit  :shrug: Lol Push confused why she says 'khap' and Jeab asks him why should not she say 'khap'?  :lmao:  Aww Jeab changes herself for Push but he is an @$$@%!e  I LOVED THE TRAILER  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

sarN

sarNie Granny
does that mean she like GIRL? I saw lot of cute tomboy at the shop , though I don't swing that way but I like to flirt w/ them loll ^^^ she cute though , could be n'ek