ghost story

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
okay..here is my story that i heard from my sister..she said that one of her friend's brother bought this car from a "LAO" guy...the car was in very good condition and it was bought at a too reasonable price..it was too cheap for its brand and year..got it.???....well the guy was so happy that he bought the car...on that night after he had bought the car, he came home from work...he had a strange feeling about the car...he felt as though someone was there or some kind of presence was with him...and oh..by the way it was passed midnight too..again to the story..he looked around and backward to the seats behind him..nothing was there...however he still felt something wasn't right about the car...so he just kept driving..

then...........................he looked in his rear window and saw the most scariest looking dude ever..the man was burned down do the muscle..his face was all melted together..and he was bleeding like hell...well the dude who bought the car was hecko scare but pretended that he hadn't seen nothing...he just kept driving and driving until he came home...when he got to the garage parking, he ran out of the car and did not even take out his keys..that was how scare he was..he just left the keys in there and ran inside the house, under his blanket and hide the whole night....

the dude told his parents the next moirning about what he saw..but his parents told him that it was probably his eye playing with him...so he led himself to believe his parents theory...however every night he would see the burned guy sitting the back seat looking straight into the rear window...the dude couldn't take it no more so he decided to take the car back to the owner who sold it to him...the dude did not even want a single penny back because he was just so freaked out and did not want anythng to do with the car anymore...when the dude returned it to the original owner, the owner told him the story behind the car's history...he told the dude that his brother burned himself proposely and was in the back seat when he died of his burnt....freaky huh???did you get the chill..made me hella scare to drive at night for a couple of nights..but then i got over it...however if i thought about it, i kind of get freaked out....for true.....just remember when you are diriving, only check your rear window only when it's necessary or else you'll see...ahhhhh...i dont know..what will you see...hehehehahahaha...don't be scare it's just a....ah i dont know either....later... :lmao: :lmao:

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
dang...funeral story are too freaking scary...aren't they???i'm already freaking out..anyone got some more good story to tell.... :shocked:

nekoyuyu

sarNie Egg
Here is My story:

It was early May and I’ve just started my job. I worked from four PM to two AM. The place was quite and we were the only groups (which contain twelve people) working after nine PM. I was at my desk typing; I felt a cold shiver of breeze passes me like someone walked by. But I was the only one who is at that end of the line, and the other people were four seats away from me. No one would bother to come my way since it’s a dead end. When I come to my senses, a cold shiver run down my spine, I’ve imagine all sort of creepy things I’ve seen in movie; the thoughts of the little boy in the “grudge” running pass me. Made me turn around to make sure that no one was behind me, sure no one was there.

I shook my head, and convince myself that it was only me, who making all this up.

When work is over, I was the second last person to leave the place. Since everyone was already gone. I ran to my car, open the lock, and get inside the car as quickly as possible. This time I remembered something that someone told me. Just three miles away from here, is a cemetery. So I turn the engine on, and drove off with the thoughts that something might suddenly pop in front of me or that I might run into something.

I have to drive through a road that does not have road lights. Where my headlight hit were the only place I can see, other than that it pitch black. When I took my eyes off the headlights, I saw a blur on my rear mirror that seems to be growing bigger and bigger. When I concrete on that spot, it comes into a clear image; a small naked boy chasing after my car. I got scared, so I stepped on the gas paddle, and the more I speed up the closer it get. I can hear faintly someone calling for help. The closer he comes in my view, the louder I heard the voice. When I turn my attention to the road, this time, my light was dim, and the boy on my rear mirror was gone. I felt relief, the image and voice is gone. At the corner of my eyes, something seems to be present in my car, I turn my attention to the passenger seat and the boy there was laughing in the deepest voice….

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
ewww..that is so scary...i have to drive home late from work every night..now i am going to be thinking of that all the way home..gesh..now i am freaking out...i work all the way out in selma...which is like a 20minutes drive back to fresno...and usually i travel down the road by myself..cause no one drive down that road...shit now i have to find something to take my mind off of this story....but, yeah it was a pretty good one cause it scare the shit out of me.... :ph34r:

allitis16

sarNie Hatchling
I worked in a hospital in the Pallative Care Unit and Hospice. Pallative Unit and Hospice is the unit where all of the people who are at the end of the road go. As in the dying process. Well one day i worked a night shift with a nurse and at the start of that shift the nurse told me that she had a bad feeling. well, i just had a bad dream before i came in to work so we sat down and converse for a couple of mins and exchange information about the last couple of days that we missed working together. well the lights started to flicker, the nurse told me that everytime that happens it means someone was going to pass soon. I told her not to be afraid cause we are on the shift together. Not mentioning to her that I was a chicken too. hehehe...... well we went about our work and that night it became very cold even though we shut all of the windows and locked all of the doors; there seems to breeze where ever we sat. so as the rounds came about to check on the clients we both went together. we checked each room and suddenly stopped by the middle room of the house. Inside the room was as cold as a freezer. we both checked on the client and found her not breathing. the nurse took out her scope and checked to see if there was any life in her. as she was checking the client, i was just crying my life out cause it was just so sad seeing people die. well when i turned to face the wall in order to hide my tears i saw something sitting at the corner of the room. that something looked like she was sick and wore something like a homeless person would wear, her hair was left dangling and faced downward. I turned to look at the nurse and then a sound of an animal was heard somewhere in that room. the nurse gave me the most shocking look i have ever seen and will never forget cause her face was all white when she heard that noise. We looked at each other and was silent for a min or two just staring straight at each other. After that we both moved inch by inch out of the room into the office area and called in a funeral director to come and pick up the body. When the funeral director got there we helped each other bagged the dead and sealed it and wheeled it into the director's van. After that week the nurse moved into a different department.

nekoyuyu

sarNie Egg
gurl said:
ewww..that is so scary...i have to drive home late from work every night..now i am going to be thinking of that all the way home..gesh..now i am freaking out...i work all the way out in selma...which is like a 20minutes drive back to fresno...and usually i travel down the road by myself..cause no one drive down that road...shit now i have to find something to take my mind off of this story....but, yeah it was a pretty good one cause it scare the shit out of me.... :ph34r:
[post="153175"][/post]​

Sorry to write something that make you thinks about when driving home at night. To tell you the truth, only half the story was true. I was just having fun writing. My Job (getting out at two am), the Cemetry being a few miles away, driving pass the cemetry, pitch black road is all true. Everything else is made up.

Once again forgive me for writing a fiction. As a matter in fact I don't believed in Ghoast or things that has no matter (many of the stuff older hmong people believed in)...These things are just the result of one's thinking and it's mind playing tricks on themself.

ryuuseius

sarNie Egg
Wow..these stories are scary....very scary...i have many...to tell..but i think i will just concentrate on one...i heard this storie from my brother...

There was a guy..I dont know his name so..im gonna call him...Luke..Anyway Luke's father was very strict on him..His father would always tell him to come home after school and watch his silblings..he could never go out and play with his friend...A few years passed and his father died....He was sad but at the same time kind of releive because now he could go and hang out with his friends...One day Luke and his friend went bowling...When it was his turn to bow he got up and went to the lane...He stood there not doing anything..one of his friend asked him what was he waiting for...Luke said his father is watching him...in the next lane...his friends look into the direction luke pointe...there was no one...so another friend said..Luke your father is dead..he died..Luke replied no he isnt..he is looking at me...Then one of his friend throw his shoes into the lane that Luke said his father was...That night Luke was freak out so he didnt bow much...He went home..and then the followin morning he got a phone called saying that his friend..the one that throw the shoe into the lane..was very ill...his friends parent did the spirit calling cermony but it didnt work..his friend would hide in the closet...with a basket ball bat..saying go away..or talking to himself...And if anyone drives his car...if you look in the view-mirror...you see his spirit crawled at the back seat in the corner..crying and sacred as hell...

I guess the purpose of this story..was that we shouldnt disrepect the dead...And i guess his friend did that...:(

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
nekoyuyu said:
Here is My story:

It was early May and I’ve just started my job.  I worked from four PM to two AM.  The place was quite and we were the only groups (which contain twelve people) working after nine PM.  I was at my desk typing; I felt a cold shiver of breeze passes me like someone walked by.  But I was the only one who is at that end of the line, and the other people were four seats away from me. No one would bother to come my way since it’s a dead end.  When I come to my senses, a cold shiver run down my spine, I’ve imagine all sort of creepy things I’ve seen in movie; the thoughts of the little boy in the “grudge” running pass me. Made me turn around to make sure that no one was behind me, sure no one was there.

I shook my head, and convince myself that it was only me, who making all this up.

When work is over, I was the second last person to leave the place.  Since everyone was already gone. I ran to my car, open the lock, and get inside the car as quickly as possible.  This time I remembered something that someone told me.  Just three miles away from here, is a cemetery. So I turn the engine on, and drove off with the thoughts that something might suddenly pop in front of me or that I might run into something.

I have to drive through a road that does not have road lights. Where my headlight hit were the only place I can see, other than that it pitch black.  When I took my eyes off the headlights, I saw a blur on my rear mirror that seems to be growing bigger and bigger.  When I concrete on that spot, it comes into a clear image; a small naked boy chasing after my car.  I got scared, so I stepped on the gas paddle, and the more I speed up the closer it get.  I can hear faintly someone calling for help.  The closer he comes in my view, the louder I heard the voice.  When I turn my attention to the road, this time, my light was dim, and the boy on my rear mirror was gone.  I felt relief, the image and voice is gone.  At the corner of my eyes, something seems to be present in my car, I turn my attention to the passenger seat and the boy there was laughing in the deepest voice….
[post="152597"][/post]​

GIRL!!! that is hella CRAZY!!!! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: if that ever happens to me... i would just drive off to some kinda of cliff and die.

lala, it is! :D

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
okay...this just happened recently...i was in my room, early in the morning, just a couple days ago..my parents were out of state in mn for a funeral, so this "x" that happened just recently really freaked the shit out of me..well, i was looking for clothes in my closet, knelling down...it wasn't like the room was dark or anything becuase the sun was out in the sky shining through my windows....well back to what will happen...i was looking for my clothes in the closet, when i suddenly heard a man's voice next to me saying "ntshai, ntshai(scare, scare) or it may have been wake-wake, which freaked the shit out of me becuase everyone's was at shcool and it was just me and my older sister home. there was no male figure in the house and it was just really strange to have hear that vioce...and what happened next was the most freakiest part, the phone ranged. it was weird, b/c the phone ranged right after i heard the man's voice and how much of a coincident can that be???but i was so freaked out...i'm not lying, this is for real event....i don't know why this happend but my parents assumed someone was just watching us while they were gone..scare the shit out of me, but i am so glad that my parents are home now..b/c if that shit happened again, at least i can now scream and have my paretns run through the door and do their shaman crap...not that it's crap..you know what i mean...but trust me, i will definitely not forget that voice..still kind of freaks me out to be in my room by myself...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i got a scary story to tell.. it didn't happened to me but to my lil sis..

about four years ago, after my grandma passed away for a couple days. my lil sis went to sleep in my parents room. my parents had gone somewhere that morning... when i sis heard the phone ring, she didn't pick it cause she was scaed so than she heard footsteps.. like someone was walking towards the bed.. she pull her blanket and cover her head..& somebody touch her knee.. my sis said it felt like somebody was poking her knee or something & than she was going to cry.. that somebody told her to hush, "shhh...." my lil sis didn't remove her blanket over her head until everyone was up.. some scary shit..

ouaher

sarNie Egg
Hi, I've lots of scary story to tell, but I'll share one with you. I don't know if it is scary or not but to me, it is.

I used to live in a house on Clinton near by fresno City College. Before we moved into this house, this house is always dark cold, even in the summer and at night, the hall way always sound like some one walking.

So many thing happen at this house. One time my parents were not home. My uncle brought us home from school. All my six brothers and two sister where in the living room doing our homework and watching T.V. At that time, we were watching my cusin he was about 3 at that time. Well, every one was watching t.v and doing homework, all a sudden, the hall way door slam shut. No one care to say any thing because we thought it was my cusin. In a few minutes, the door nobe turn and the door slam open. I turn around and yell out loud for my cusin to stop playing. For a few minutes the door slam again. Now it was my sister's turn to yell out. This continue for a while. My sister got mad and open the door. When she open the door, no one was there. We all got freked out. So I was scared, my sisters were scared. Since my younger brother didn't know anything, we made him go to all the bed room, closet, and bath room. I know it was mean, but hey we were scared.

He searched every room and every closet, no one was there. Now, every one was scared. I stay calm and told everyone that it must have been the wind from the bathroom so every one went back to do their homework. All a sudden, the hallway door slam. Everyone screamed and ran out the front door. Man it was scary. I told my sister to run to get my uncle because we are scared and both my parents are not home yet. All my brother and sister went across the street to get my uncle. I stayed by the front door, looking into the shut hall way door. I don't know what I was thinking, but I said what are you and what do you want. If you want to scare us so bad, why not show your self. After saying this, the door creep open a little and a dark black head stook out. Man, I got scared and scream all the way to my uncle's apartment. We didn't want to go home untile my parent came home.

We told my parents about it and they said we are just kidding because there's no such things.

Later that year, my mom was home with my little brother, and it was early in the morning. My mom was in the kitchen cleaning. She heard some one turning the back door nobe. It wasn't a soft turning it was loud and I mean loud. She thought it was some kid playing around. but at that time, all the kids were at school. It continue to do that so she went and open the door. no one was there. She went outside and looked around. no one there.

A year later, it was during the summer. My sister, my mom, brother, and I were home that night. All my other brother and dad went fishing. We were all sitting by the hallway door. The hall way door was open, my brother kept looking and pointing at the hall way. he was only 2 at that time. My mom, sister, and I looked, but nothing there. Once again, he stop pointing. In a few minutes, he point again. We all got scared so we turn the lights on untile everyone got home.

Also, one time we were sleeping, it was about 12 at night, the window curtens was half way open, my sister saw a men face that looked decaying. She said she got so scared that she just cover her head under the blanket until morning. When she told us, we went outside to look at the place, there was a big shose print.

One other time, my sister also, saw a little boy running into the chiminey. She thought it was my brother so she chased after him. When she got to the fire place, the baby disappered. She got scared so she woke all my brother up.

Any one want to see this house, it on the corner of Clintion and San Pablo.

NKAUJHMOOB

sarNie Egg
Hi all...talking about GHOST STORIES it actually happened to me and my family. It was about somewhere in "99" to "2000" when my hubby and his parents lived in this one duplex in st.paul. We lived upstairs and his parents lived downstairs. Okay....it happened one day when I came home from work and so at that time my hubby works 2nd shift so I was the only one that stayed home....so one day on my way home I went upstairs and opened the door. Our door knob has two locks (the upper and one on the doorknob) so I opened the upper locks try to unlock it and then I unlock the doorknob and then when I finished unlocking the doorknob then kuv khib lub qhov rooj tabsi mas when i opened it the upper one was lock again. I was like what is going on.....so kuv rov try to opened dua the lower lock and this time mas li mus opened dua lub top lock but somehow when I opened it, it happened again....it was playing tricks on me for couple minutes. So I got scared and ran downstairs ces kuv tus brother-n-law thiaj li los nrog kuv mus sau mus open ces twb open ib pliag mam li laib....he was funny he was carrying a big stick with him too...in case someone was inside our house. It freaked us out. I tell u guys if yog nej leeg twg tsis tau experience dua these haunting ghost story nws yog ib qhov that will freak u guys out. Anyways, I still have alot more to tell u all but I have to go so maybe when I have time I will again. Take care

paxiong04

sarNie Egg
THIS HAPPEN LIKE A WEEK AGO TO MU COUSINS... THERE BOYS AND YOU KNOW THEY LIKE TO STAY UP LATE AND PLAY GAMES... AND THEY WAS TALKING ABOUT GHOST STORIES AND THEN ONE OF THEM LOOKS IN THE CORNOR AND AND GOT FREAKED OUT... THE OTHER TWO BOYS LOOKED AND THEY SAW THE SAME THING TOO... WHAT THEY SAW WAS A HMONG MAN IN HMONG CLOTHS WHEN YOU DIE AND THEY PUT YOU IN THEM... THAT WAS FREAKY I DONT LIKE TO GO TO THERE HOUSE THEY HAVE LOTS OR WIERD THINGS THAT HAPPEN IN THERE HOUSE...

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
hey you guys...

well i got another story to tell you peeps...actually it is supposedly my sister's story b/c this shit happen to her...welll...here it begins..

do you guys remember about the teen suicides that happened in fresno a couple years ago..more like five or more years ago..hehehe...well one of the guy that killed himself with drinking nicklide poison...well right after he died (his funeral hasnt even begun yet), his parents and sister told my mom that he wanted to date my sister..that he had a thing for her but he didn't have the gut to ask her out..and beside his parents thought my sister was an ideal wife...well after she found out about this and after he died...she started to smell a dead rotten smell at the end of her bed...she also saw a hand waving through the wall..trust me she isn't crazy or psychotic..she really ddi see it...

well...she only started to smell the rotten smell after his death which freaked the shit out of her...but that smell stop after a couple of years..we moved from house to house but it was as though as if he or the spirit was following her all the time...we try everyting...cleaning the room from head to toe, changing the room, etc...but right after you get done, at night time, you can just smell the smell again..as though as it was just a fresh new smell..well my sister was freaked out for a couple of years..afraid to be in her room, becuase things would just started to fly or more like get thrown to different places..trust me she was not the only person that experience that..b/c i remember being in there with her and all of a sudden, her high school graduation cap just flew across the room..freaked the shit out of both of us...well she was scared, and all of us too...but she ignored the smell and pretended that it didn't exist...that didn't help much..but it suddenly stop when our uncle died and paid us a visit...it was as though if our dead uncle came and chased the spirit away...after that, the smell stop..but sometime she still get freaked out b/c you never know when it will start again...freaky huh???and she was not even intersted in him nor did she ever cross path to make him believe that there was something in it for him or her...werid???

p.s...my uncle's story about visiting us from the dead..i'll tell you people soon..be prepare to be spooke out of your pants..cause i remember us scare to death..never going to the backyard until my parents got back from his funeral...and...they were gone for a whole month...trust me we were freaked out..
Holy SHITLZLES!!!! This is freaky as hell...im sniffing around my room hoping not to smell anything unusual...maybe i'll spray some perfume so if there were some odd smell i'll not smell it... besides did you guys try using a lot of perfume???? Man...you know whats creepy my shoulder was just hurting while ago and now the pain is gone...AHHHHHHHHH, getting very nervous.

sandie

sarNie Egg
My parents have to change my name bcuz when i was in the 2nd grade... someone keeps calling my name... at first i wasn't afraid... the voice sound it like my mom and dad.... but when i realize that it wasn't my parents... Then the thought of ghost in my mind... that freak me out... i was so afraid... i started to cry... and told my mom about it... everyday hearing it calling my name.... sandie....sandie....sandie.... After i got my name change... i didn't here someone calling my name anymore... but my parents told me that if i here someone calling my name don't answer right then.... go to the person and ask if they call my name....

very creepy to me still remembering saaaaaannnnnnnddiiiiiiiieeeeee..... gosh i hate that

sandie

sarNie Egg
well i got another story

this took place in merced, california... which my neices, nephews, sisters, younger brothers never new bcuz we were still a baby or not born yet... The apartment my eldest brother use to lived was closed to 22nd st in merced... That night two of my older brothers was staying over.... they were talking in the living room... suddenly, for ex. music box started to play... They were like what the heck... where's the song coming from... who turn it on... they went to the room where my twin neice and nephew slept... the music box stopped... my eldest brother check on his kids... my elder bro. notice that something is wrong with his 1 yr old son... my nephew's face look like something was choking him... so he told himself that there's no time to call for dad... so he uses some hocus pocus that he learned... his son got out of it... but the twin was next... it took him awhile to defeat it... he didn't kill it, but scare it... he describe whatever did to my twin neice and nephew as a big huge rat... the size of a cat or a racoon... but had a red nose...... u know how a mouse hole in the house look like.... small right... it escape through the mouse hole and with a big body... that thing cannot fight into a small little whole... My elder brother moved out the house and the next people who move in there child die that night....

sorry not good at writing...

Fearless

sarNie Adult
My parents have to change my name bcuz when i was in the 2nd grade... someone keeps calling my name... at first i wasn't afraid... the voice sound it like my mom and dad.... but when i realize that it wasn't my parents... Then the thought of ghost in my mind... that freak me out... i was so afraid... i started to cry... and told my mom about it... everyday hearing it calling my name.... sandie....sandie....sandie.... After i got my name change... i didn't here someone calling my name anymore... but my parents told me that if i here someone calling my name don't answer right then.... go to the person and ask if they call my name....

very creepy to me still remembering saaaaaannnnnnnddiiiiiiiieeeeee..... gosh i hate that

That's funny... you said you changed your name but your username is Sandie.