ghost story

daisy_changstah

sarNie Egg
Sorry about posting twice, but...
Anyway.... I have a story that happened to my friend. She prefer to stay unknown, but for some reason, she would like to share her family’s experience to you all. This happened in NORTH CAROLINA.
Anyway, here's how it goes.... about some years ago, her uncle (from mother's side) who lives in Thailand, died. Just before that, he asked for some money due to problem (you know how you have to send money to relatives in Laos/Thailand); her mother did, but when the money reached them in Thailand, her mother found out from the uncle’s wife that he had passed away while in his sleep. Basically, he never received the money.
My friend’s mother was very sad over her brother’s death. They had a strong siblings bond. Anyway, one day, while all her kids, including my friend, went to school, her mother was on the bed crying. She still wasn’t over the death of her brother. She lay on the bed with the cover over her head. Then, she felt something tugging the blanket down. She knew it couldn’t be her kids, because she was the only one home. She was thinking, who was doing it. She knew the direction it was coming from, but not the person doing it. So, she got up and reached to feel what it was. In her hands, she felt some hair. She looked under and saw nothing but a doll only, in fact, that was the ONLY thing under the bed. Now, she got scared and called her aunt in California and explained the whole situation. The aunt guessed that it was probably her brother. There’s a saying that if someone you love dearly dies, and you won’t stop crying, then they would come and get you. Well, that was applied to her mother. After that, her mother stopped crying and had a prayer thing and nothing happened after that.
Anyways, that’s the story. So don’t cry too MUCH when a love one pass away, okay… unless you want to go with them…
Okay, here’s something creepy. It’s not exactly a ghost story, but it’s just something that happened. It was when I was about nine or ten. We had just moved to a new house. It was connected to another house, kind a like an apartment. Anyways, my sister and I love to sleep in the living room. Also, we had an AC that we connect to the outside. Everyday at night, we would hear Mexican or kinda like that, talking. The weird thing was that the only people who lives where we live are black and Hmong. Also, when we look out, no one was out there.
I was young, but was never bothered by it. Now that I think about it, I’m kinda wonder why I didn’t freak out, cause, if it was now, I’d be as scared as heck.
Okay… that’s a lot to read, so I’ll stop now. I might come back and post some more, but maybe not. Hehe! :D
Also, just before i forget. I also heard the story that happened in North Carolina! OoH! SCARY STUFF!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
This happened to my friend's sister...let's call her "Mai"...

Mai is married and with a 3 year old son. Her and her husband just bought a new house. A couple months after they settled in, her husband started working graveyard shifts. Her son sleeps in his own room...everynight since then, her son would wake up in the middle of the night and just cries...she didn't know what was going on so she asked her father-in-law to come in and do that "shaman" thingy in her house...he told her that she should sleep with her son at night cause something is bothering him at night...and so one night, her son started crying really hard...she woke up and asked him why he's crying...he goes "mommy, tell her to stop hitting me...tell her to go away mommy...I don't wanna play"...she FREAK out...got her son and ran left the house that night...everynight after that, her younger sisters would come stay in the house with her...but one night while her and her sister were watching tv downstairs, her son stood on the stairway and starting crying...he was pointing to something and he won't stop crying...he said, "tell her to stop following me...mommy I don't like her"...now fed up with it, she ask her son where the girl is...then all of the sudden, noises were coming from everywhere around the house...it's like someone was laughing at her or something...then it got quiet...she asked her son where that girl went...he held her hand and walked her to the closet...he opened the door and said..."she's right there...she's keeps smiling and making faces at me mommy..." but she couldn't see anyone...freaking out, she called the father-in-law to come stay with them...a few days after that, her and her husband moved out of the house...

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
:shocked: ekk the story of the little girl is creepy.. will its late i tell my story next time..

anjos

what a creepy story....... I'm scare to be along now......

will sinces everyone told their story here is my.... and it ture and reall.... it happen to me..... this happen two year ago when my mother in pass away...... right after she just pass away.... there's many wire things that had happen to our family... welll.... just minutes after she pass away... my couise they heard someone kocking the door... when they open the door there's no one there.... my father in law believe that it was her frist husband, he come to took her......after the funeral and we berry her....lots of old people said that for the frist 15 days.... the sprit still stay around..... everytime when my father in law going to eat something he always call her to eat it too.... he would put some food aside for her..... well.... on the 15 days at night I was home along..... my husband was over at my in law's house play card. it was about 11:00 at night I just finish taking a shower and I remember that I had some stuff in the back of my car.... so I thought I would just ran outside really fast and get all the stuff..... I left the door open and run outside and come back..... I didnt want to close it cuz.... I"m a little scare..... but anyway.... I came back and lock the door and then went to the kicthen to put my things away.... all in a suddent my microwave turn on by itself.... it just like when someone warming thier food...... when I look at it... there was nothing inside the microwave and it show 11:eek:o pm on the microwave.. this is a new microwave..... and alos you have to put the time for it be able work... like how long do you it be warm..... the frist thing come to my head it her.... my mother in law.... she must come to visit me.... and she want me to know that she there...... the next day I went to her grave....... I brought her some food...... I told her that I know that it her and I glad that she come to visite me...... for me I wasnt scare..... cuz... when she stilll alive I love her just like my real mother...... oh... she die of cancer......

anjos

ceda_lee said:
ANJOS...I'm more sad than scared reading your story...:(
[post="129064"][/post]​

yeah... it not really scary but more like sad......

sulad

sarNie Adult
anjos said:
what a creepy story....... I'm scare to be along now......

will sinces everyone told their story here is my.... and it ture and reall.... it happen to me..... this happen two year ago when my mother in pass away...... right after she just pass away.... there's many wire things that had happen to our family... welll.... just minutes after she pass away... my couise they heard someone kocking the door... when they open the door there's no one there.... my father in law believe that it was her frist husband, he come to took her......after the funeral and we berry her....lots of old people said that for the frist 15 days.... the sprit still stay around..... everytime when my father in law going to eat something he always call her to eat it too.... he would put some food aside for her..... well.... on the 15 days at night I was home along..... my husband was over at my in law's house play card. it was about 11:00 at night I just finish taking a shower and I remember that I had some stuff in the back of my car.... so I thought I would just ran outside really fast and get all the stuff..... I left the door open and run outside and come back..... I didnt want to close it cuz.... I"m a little scare..... but anyway.... I came back and lock the door and then went to the kicthen to put my things away.... all in a suddent my microwave turn on by itself.... it just like when someone warming thier food...... when I look at it... there was nothing inside the microwave and it show 11:eek:o pm on the microwave.. this is a new microwave..... and alos you have to put the time for it be able work... like how long do you it be warm..... the frist thing come to my head it her.... my mother in law.... she must come to visit me.... and she want me to know that she there...... the next day I went to her grave....... I brought her some food...... I told her that I know that it her and I glad that she come to visite me...... for me I wasnt scare..... cuz... when she stilll alive I love her just like my real mother...... oh... she die of cancer......
[post="129061"][/post]​
:wavecry: ....Is it so sad....I agree is more sad than scary... :wavecry:

allitis16

sarNie Hatchling
this is a story about my aunt, let's say her name is Ma.

my mother's older sister had a best friend and they made a promise that since they were such good friends whoever dies first will come back for the other. well, a couple of days after the promise Ma's best friend drown in some river forgot what the name is called. well, after they did the ritual and buried her then her ghost/spirit started coming after my aunt. when the sun set the family dog would growl and bark along the straw house. the ghost would wait outside until my aunt goes out to the bathroom. my mom told me that my aunt would ask my mom to go with her and this one time they were on their way to the bathroom stall and something like a little girl with long hair (more hair then a normal person) was creeping behind them. Since at that time my mom just lost some of her tooth she could still see what was following them. and what she saw was the best friend that drown crawling towards them inch by inch without any noise. my mother started crying and Ma gave her a knuckle. my mother ran home crying but Ma stayed behind cause she had to use the restroom. by the time she reached the stall it was getting heavier to walk and something smells like it was rotting, she beamed the flashlight downward and saw something black and hairy holding her skirt. Ma was so frighten she dropped died. my mother was running home crying and woke up the elders and their parents. she was describing what she saw and that she was trying to tell Ma but ended up getting hit on the head. the elders rushed outside after a big thumping noise. by the time they got there Ma was frozen and cannot be woken up at all. the christians started praying and my grandmother had one of those medicine bag(triangle shape with medicine inside pouch) and pinned it onto Ma's shirt and after a couple of prayers Ma came around. After that Ma never took off her medicine pouch unless she was changing or bathing.

Many years passed and Ma married and came to the US, one day she lost her pouch at a store. Ma didn't realize that she had lost the pouch until that one day. it was a sunny and partially cloudy day, there was a knock at the door. Ma opened it and nobody was there, Ma thought it was a joke from neighbor friends and just closed the door. a couple of mins passed without anyone else with her except for her little kid there was a knock again but this time the kid was scared so he was hiding under the bed. Ma decided to open the door again and again nobody was there to meet her but a gust of cold air. she then was curious so she closed the door and walked around the house twice to see who could it be. well, nobody was on the property. she went back into the house and locked all the doors and windows. an hour went by and nothing happened so she started putting on those sad OG songs and started sewing while her boy was sleeping. well it didn't take long until the rattling and knocking started again. this time it is not just the door, it started at the door then around the house like there was many people outside knocking in a pattern. Ma looked out each window and follow the knock unil it was almost at the door. at that time she remembered that there was a peek hole in the door so she took a look and at the same time the knocking stopped. what Ma saw doesn't have a body but a big rotten head with long frizzy hair, half flesh and bone. you could still make out the clothing. very old clothing of the dead, the black shirt half torn at the shoulder and at the waist, the faded red and green cloth around the waist, the dirty skirt and a black cloth around its head down to the jaw. Ma was so scared she dove in bed with her son and fell asleep until her husband and childrens were back. She explained the situation and her husband didn't believe her at all. When the whole family was having dinner that night something was ripping the baby's diapers apart in the closet. Ma's husband checked it out to see who was doing it since everyone was in the diningroom. there was no one to be seen but there was a pile of diapers all torn on the floor. that night when they were sleeping something was constantly opening the bedroom door. there was a gust of wind under the bed then the tug of war began all night long until the sun rises. that morning no one left the house nor no one entered either. the family then called up grandma and she rushed over ASAP and listened to the situation and called one of the elders and when everyone arrived it was evening. the elders did some chant and then my grandma gave Ma two medicine pouch and after that day no mouse has stir.

i didn't think it was too scary. in my family there was a lot of stories but now i'm too tire to write anymore. maybe another day. thank you for reading, enjoy and will continue in the next episode. wohahahahahahah........

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
ahh.....freaking freak the shit out of me...and i am freaking crazy to read it during midnight hours...ah....but did the friend stop looking for her or is she still is..but b/c of the traingle thingy, it kinda stopped...sort of freaky if you think about it...that the ghost travel half way around the world to u.s. and found the aunt...makes me hecko scare to think about making any sort of me before you death promise...shit those thing can cause you some major pain or fear in life...and the most scary part is that the image of the dead friend was not the beautiful one she was when she was alive, but instead of a rotten version....ewwww...sorry, but i've got the chills and scare out of my pants....

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
yeap!!!!! we sure do have some scary piece of reality to tell all ya...anyone care to share some more..i have some, but pretty late so i'll tell yall some other time....thanks..good night.. -_-

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
here is one from a aunt of my:

my aunt said there was this woman who was death but the day before her funeral was going to take place. a man who work at the church saw her walking to the restroom and walked back to her coffen(hope this it the right spelling if not hope all of you understand what i mean) with her hair comb sideway and wet feet. and when she she got in her coffen she put her hand up high... by the way i'm not sure if this is a true story or not...

allitis16

sarNie Hatchling
oh talking about funerals. hehehekekekekekekeke....................

this one time my parents went to a guy's funeral and they stayed late with the families and friends. well, it was late and most people already went to sleep so there's a middle age lady who was getting hungry. the food at the funeral was made outside in a tent so when the lady got there no one was around. she was just poking around for food and when she got to the other side of the table there was two legs sticking from outside. that someone had a black pant and dress shoe on. she thought someone was hurt so she went outside to check who it was since he did not answer her when she called. when she went around the tent to the place where the guy was there was nobody in sight. then at the moment she have notice that she has seen those shoes somewhere. it was the shoe that the dead guy was wearing. at that moment after thinking about it she got freaked out and ran back inside and explained to everyone what she saw. some of the guys went outside to look around in case someone was fooling around with the poor lady who was scared to death. after looking there was still no one that have the black pant and dress shoe except for the guy in the coffen.

geeze after hearing this story i don't think i want to be present at night time with the dead and livings.

hliyaj

sarNie Egg
Fearless said:
I have a short ghost story.

Remember when you are typing your ghost story or reading a ghost story, a ghost may be sitting right next to you watching you and when your neck or shoulders hurt, a ghost may be sitting on your shoulders and when you go to bed and your nose or face itches, a ghost may be hovering above you with their hair touching your face.
[post="126727"][/post]​
Oh come on! I'm scared shitless here!!!!

Fearless said:
I have a short ghost story.

Remember when you are typing your ghost story or reading a ghost story, a ghost may be sitting right next to you watching you and when your neck or shoulders hurt, a ghost may be sitting on your shoulders and when you go to bed and your nose or face itches, a ghost may be hovering above you with their hair touching your face.
[post="126727"][/post]​

STOP IT! I'm hella scared! American Ghosts aren't as scary as Hmong Ghosts.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ooo...let me add to the funeral stories...

About 6 years ago, this dude went to a funeral...it was a thursday night and many people had to go work the next day so they couldn't stay...since he was one of the older guys, he volunteered to stay with the few...as the night went by, the sound of the drums and the "qeej" got him extremely tired...he then fell asleep...the benches were pretty high and he slept in the back to avoid other's seeing him sleeping...hours went by and he woke up to the sound of a squeaking noise...he looked around, but no one was in sight...he ran to the door only to find out that it was locked...he went back to the main room to see if he could find anyone else...hoping that possibly others are sleeping on the other benches...unfortunately he didn't...he then heard the squeaking noise again and decided to hide behind the benches...he saw the dead corpse slowly pushed the coffin opened and floated out of her coffin...the lady was playing with the paper money and "nyiav" (imitating old lady's crying at a funeral...you know how them old ladies do it) to herself...the old man said that the dead lady sense that someone was in the room and started floating towards the benches...thankfully, one of the maintenance guy came back to check up on the AC system and make sure all doors were lock...the dead lady heard the guy coming and flew back into her coffin...

The next day, his relatives had to "ua neeb" for him...