George Nozuka

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
lol just wondering does anyone listen to his music? He's a Canadian singer who just debut here last year, I just got into his music from my cousin who is crazy for him. I like his song, 'Lie to Me' Anyway, his stats.

Birth name: George Nozuka
Born: April 28, 1986
Origin: Canada
Background: Japanese/Caucasian
Genre(s): R&B, Pop

Believe: 2006
Believe is George's debut album. It was released on November 7 2006 across Canada.

"Talk To Me (Remix)"
"Dance With Me"
"I Wanna Love You"
"Somethin' Somethin'"
"Talk To Me"
"Last Time"
"Such A Fool"
"Lie To Me"
"Cherie Amour"
"Can't Stop Loving You"
"Stay Up"
"Butterfly"
"Hurting Child"
"I Wanna Love You (Remix)"

Singles
Lie to Me
Talk to Me

'Talk to Me' MV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIevtAJLvf0

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for sharing sugar.. i never really heard of him before.. but he's really good i love the song 'talk to me'.. i was wondering if you had any more of his songs and would kindly share.. plz :D

_sai

sarNie Juvenile
i never heard of him.. but i heard it playing on the sarnworld radio.. so im guna go download his songs now.. kekek

XXxredromeoxXX

sarNie Hatchling
Haha he came to one of the clubs near here my friends stop by to visit him.
This one girl form my school was feeling upset, somethign about the guards.
Then george told them to bring her in, so she got to meet him back stage.
They were rumours that he kissed her and asked her for her phoe number.
I know a really clsoe friend of hers she said he did ask her for her number lol.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I love his song Stay Up...I fell in love with it right away...George has a beautiful voice...he's hot in pictures, and only cute in real life...also, Kevin Bacon is his uncle....

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I think its so cool that he's half japanese but he looks more canadian to me, he looks okay to me he has a nice body but i like his voice more.. his song can't stop loving you is really nice.

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
I like his songs. He's a cutie too. He's nice as well 'cause he's replied back to my messages on his myspace. lol

I've heard though he's picked up a lot of girls backstage and whatnot. But hey why shouldn't he be able to use his celebrity for some hookups. As long as he's not forcing anyone. :p

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
lol that's believable though. A friend of mine went to his concert i think it was two months ago, she got to meet him and she basically says he's very flirtatious with his female fans.