General Vang Pao died!!

lauj_starlights

sarNie Egg
A falsely rumor became true. I cannot believe this. To all Hmong people out there, Our DAD is gone. My mom and I was discussing this over the phone today and I cannot stop crying. Who is going to protect us from now on.
-------IN HMONG-----------
Kuv xav sau tsav ntawm no rau pes tus nob nais poob vaj pov. Koj mus lawm los koj txhob tu siab. Peb cov ua nyob rau tos qab tseem tu siab tshaj. Txawm hais tias peb tsis muaj peb txiv hlub peb lawm los, tshuav peb hais neeg hmoob tseem muaj peb txiv daim me duab los saib ua dab muag. Kuv yuav nco ntsoov koj rau hauv nruab siab. Ua tsaug rau koj lus me zog ua pab pab me hmoob txog niaj hnub no. Kuv zoo siab tau los paub ib tug nob li koj. Koj cov dab neeg ua qhiav txog koj lub me neej, kuv yuav nco ntsoov. Koj yog ib tus neeg dawb hu. Tsis txhom quaj lawm mog. Los coj koj cov tus mas tus khev nrog koj mus es mus pib ib lub neej tshiab. Peb hmoob yeej yuav tsum rov qab sis nhriav dua nawm mog. Mus zoo nawm mog, Nais Poob Vaj Pov.

xoxcOcOxox

sarNie Hatchling
This started as a rumor that made everyone heart drop. As the rumors are cleared up we suddenly find out the truth that he did truly leave us behind. My heart goes out to all the hmong people that truly adore him and are hurt that he has left us. May he rest in peace and know that he left a great impact on all the people that love him.

swt_anjo559

sarNie Egg
It will be held at the Fresno Convention Center in Downtown. From what I heard, a few streets in downtown will be closed because of the funeral. My dad is actually organizing a few things for the funeral so if there is any question feel free to ask and I'll try to get answers for you guys.

myx

sArNieZ
thanks. i would luv to go on the day i don't work. afterall, this is my last chance to see GVP.