GAS PRICES!!!

Pure Azn

sarNie Hatchling
My geography teacher said these prices were nothing compared to what's in Europe which is around 8 or 9 dollars (this was after the exchange rate too)

This is why I walk. Don't matter how far the distance is or how many people shout at us or look at us weird, I'll walk with my friends and we save money.

We probably pay the cheapest gas in the world (apart from ME of course) and still it is alot.. Imagine how shitty you would feel if you have to pay twice as much as now.. ouch.

But honestly.. prices have to go up so you punks who drive the big ass gas guzzlers will be motivated to buy more efficient cars ;)
Well europe's gas prices has nothing to do with us, their gas prices are balanced with the economy to where the US gas prices are causing the economy to slip cause it doesnt balance with the economy. The truckers (considered the backbone of the US) will definitely go on strike because due to the gas prices because they can hardly make a living because they pay so much for diesel, and even the airline companies are starting to fail and go bankrupt (ATA for example).

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I'm scared my car takes 60 dollars to fill up shiet wen like a year ago it was only 40 dollars. These oil companies sure kno how to get into our pockets.

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
Gas prices are not going down anytime soon, I usually drive my civic more often than my IS because its need only unleaded 87 when my IS250 use only Premium 91/92 ;) I'm not going to buy a SUV anytime soon because those are gas sucking machine.

If you guys want reasonable gas prices its a good idea to stick with smaller cars that use unleaded lolz or in my state when we go grocery shopping they give us coupons for discount on gas from anywhere to 1 cent to as much as you spend at the grocery store ... every 10 dollars you get 1 cents coupons.

I think the US still have cheaper gas than other countries so its nothing to be really complaining about. Pretty soon we all need to find alternative transportation. lolz

judyp

sarNie Adult
it used to take me $30-$40 to fill up my tank. now its in the $50s. boohoo! i drove by Chevron last night, unleaded 87 was a whopping $3.79/gallon. AMPM was at $3.64. i nearly cried. haha. and damnit, my gas is low too. i only fill it up once a week because i only commute to school & work. but thats like $200+ a month. but i guess i shouldn't feel too bad..i feel sorry for tina..$800! holly molly that is a lot of money for gas! i planned on just pumping half a tank and wait for the price to drop, but i learned that the last time i did it; the price is just going to keep climbing. and boyy, we used to complain when it was $2 something.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah >.O it sucks but i really only pay 400 i guess since my parents give me the other 400; but still 400 damned; LOL i wish my school wasn't so far and i didn't have to make so much trips; and all of this doesnt even include my hubby's car yet;

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Hahah I just went back and checked in my checkbook and added it all up just for march I spent a little over 800 :-s thats crazy just for gas; yikes; I think i need to sell my home; gawsh 800?? 2 more bills and thats my mortgage payment; >.O luckily my parents reimburse me 400 of that 800 >.<; yeah I think I need to buy a new car; and it sucks cause that ontop of paying tolltag every month; driving expenses are so ugh; ... when i checked my book this i how my price came out

$40 x 5 (Times a Week) = 200 x 4 (Weeks in The Month)= 800 yikes; it came out to a bit more but I was kinda rounding;
most of this came out of me going to school; it sucks because driving to school burns gas like crazy; bleh but it sucks more cause after i pick my sisters and cousins off I have to drive back to school; and when i look at the tank it's like a quarter left already maybe its the way I drive; I should start taking the train to school and then catching the bus from the train station to school; because looking at that number scares me; I should force my sisters to go to the same school too; i don't know why they insist on going different school same with my little cousins they all go to different schools so its my sister and 2 cousins at one school my sister and 1 cousin at a different school and my little elementary buggs at one school; my car is probably gonna die soon from all those miles LOL

holy crap; lol man; i just realized if i didn't have that 100 every week that my parents pay me for my gas to take my sisters and stuff to school man i'd be so broke and back to my parents lmao; or I would be pulling from savings which is never good; being adult sucks; >.O lol being under my parents roof was so much more easier i never have to think about these things hahaha;
where i live gas is $3.80 and i spend about $160 a week on gas for 2 cars and i dont drive on sundays there both parked at home

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
where i live gas is $3.80 and i spend about $160 a week on gas for 2 cars and i dont drive on sundays there both parked at home
mannnnnnnn I wish my life were that easy lol; on sundays are when we use the cars the most! Cause everyone needs this and that; it sucks cause if my sisters need something i have to drive to the other house my parents to pick them up and take them shopping then drive back home =.=' same with my cousins if they need something i have to drive to them too if they need something; maybe im to nice of a sister and cousin :lol:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
does your sister live w/ you? because that i could understand but your cousin, dont they have their own ride
noo my sisters live with my parents im off with my husband lol but my sisters can't really drive yet and my cousins have no one to depend on and they are my sisters age. I take care of both sides I guess. My parents are barely there with my sisters because of work and my cousin's family their parents are disabled so I have to do what I can to help out; and driving is one of those ='[ LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I hope soooo too; lol =.= this summer I'm putting my sisters and my cousins in drivers education though all 4 of them they are all about the same age 2 17 year olds 1 16 year old and 1 18 year old. My sister is 17 and 16. I took me awhile to put them in because my parents didn't want them driving yet because they are young and might not understand that driving is a privilege, but now that we realize they are mature we decide to give it a shot. I feel like such an old lady LOL I have like 4 teenage daughters. It's going to suck more now I have t worry about my sisters car gas too hahaha;

noungning

Heartless
yeah i gotta say i spend about 40 to fill up my tank, regular... freaking A, and i don't even drive that much. just to work and home. i guess it's better to live near the facilities i must go to so i don't use so much fuel. i can't imagine when gas is as expensive as the rest of the world.

i gotta say, i've calculated the cost of thailand and the united states and it's about the same... but i don't know about now. but last time i've talked to someone in thailand, they were complaining gas is getting expensive. so i dunno...