Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
the maid dies later on? that's interesting... hmm...so plianfah's prediction does come true -- the murderer will reveal themself...

now that you say the murderer accidentally (not intentionally) pushed annie off, i guess the mom and jillie are back as strong suspects, since both seem very guilty...but then, i would have to settle with the mother because, again, annie helped jillie escape from the stepfather and jillie doesn't seem to harbor any guilt or much remorse... i'd put money on the mother as the killer, since she is grief-stricken and remorseful (supposedly because of the guilt of accidentally killing her own eldest daughter)...
yes, for a long while, Rita kept denying getting back with teh, but then, after some photos were taken, she admitted they finally were back together...but as of late, news between them have cooled and photos of Rita and a third guy has surfaced, but that was about 2 months back, so i don't know about right now...news about her personal life has been quiet as of late...
Isn't the maid already dead? You're talking about the maid that works at Hard Song right? The one that likes to keep the bathroom clean? If so, then she's already dead.

i am thinking the same thing too.
can you pm who accidentally murder annie. i promise i wont tell.
omg i know jillie is back on my list. hahahaha.
no need to ask. everyone is welcome!
LOL fun4fun I replied to you pm already.

numfon

sarNie Adult
aaaaaah, Nai_1_1, i was gonna ask you not to reveal who the killer is, but i was too slow! i already know cuz i've read the novel before, but you sarnies in here make such good assumptions that it's always fun to read. lol

ChenrukNote

Goddess
aaaaaah, Nai_1_1, i was gonna ask you not to reveal who the killer is, but i was too slow! i already know cuz i've read the novel before, but you sarnies in here make such good assumptions that it's always fun to read. lol
LOL sorry but 7270 wanted the link to it so I just linked it. I'll just remove it and pm him instead.

numfon

sarNie Adult
yikes, sorry..! i didn't mean to sound so demanding.. ^^"
i'm just sure that some other sarnies want to find out themselves instead of reading the spoiler. i dunno.. maybe you could use the spoiler tag or something? :)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
yikes, sorry..! i didn't mean to sound so demanding.. ^^"
i'm just sure that some other sarnies want to find out themselves instead of reading the spoiler. i dunno.. maybe you could use the spoiler tag or something? :)
LOL don't worry you didn't sound demanding. Besides the link was actually in Thai so i'm sure it wouldn't have done any good to those that can't understand it. Plus it's nice to be surprised when the killer is revealed!

fun

Expired Sarnie
i have a question why was that ghost lady in the water drag duen down into the water??? what does she have to do with the story. just curious.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
i have a question why was that ghost lady in the water drag duen down into the water??? what does she have to do with the story. just curious.
The ghost lady is the dead wife of Plerng Pit's husband (aka Annie's stepdad). She drowned herself and the baby because her husband left her to be with Plerng Pit so I guess she dragged Duern into the water to foreshadow that Plerng Pit and her husband is on their way to see Plien Fah.

fun

Expired Sarnie
The ghost lady is the dead wife of Plerng Pit's husband (aka Annie's stepdad). She drowned herself and the baby because her husband left her to be with Plerng Pit so I guess she dragged Duern into the water to foreshadow that Plerng Pit and her husband is on their way to see Plien Fah.
you know i had the stupidest explanation, the child is duen that is why the grandparent are so unsupported of duen. lol but i dont think it is that way around. :loool:

LOL sorry but 7270 wanted the link to it so I just linked it. I'll just remove it and pm him instead.
so nice not to be called an "it" anymore. :lol: and i still :wub: haha. B)

yep. sorry about asking for the link, people. i know how you feel. "badarn jai" was totally ruined for me with screen caps and all, and i didn't even watch the last episode yet at the time. :lmao: it's ok. i know the girls couldn't contain their excitement to discuss it for too long. :lol:

and yes, the article in the linky is completely in thai.

i can't wait to watch eps. 3 & 4 tonight, but damn, i'll be watching the olympics instead. so i'll be behind. :lmao:

Ah so I ws right!!! It was accidental. I'm now 85% sure I'm right. I believe it's the mom that accidentally killed her. They probably went into an arguement and the mom accidentally push annie. At the time, only the mom knew where she was that night since the friend called her.

In episode 4 the mom was crying and she was saying she was sorry. I think she felt sorry. I don't think annie is mad at her mom or else in episode 4 she wouldn't be resting her head on her mom's shoulder like that.
you made a good point -- the mother was the only one who knew annie was on top of Hardsong that night because the friend told her... my money is on the mother...

yeah, i don't think annie is angry at her mother for killing her...she knew it was an accident, but i think annie wants everyone to know how she really died, because most people are settled that she killed herself...

Isn't the maid already dead? You're talking about the maid that works at Hard Song right? The one that likes to keep the bathroom clean? If so, then she's already dead.
LOL fun4fun I replied to you pm already.
oh yeah...when i typed that post, i hadn't finished episode 4 yet...lol...i'm delaying it as much as possible (even though i'm dying to watch more) because once i finish it, then it'll be torture to have to wait until friday for the next episode! :)

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
This drama's just getting better and better and I'm fully anticipating for the next episode cuz Rome's gonna kiss Rita. Rita looks stunning pretty with her long beautiful hair. Now I'm getting used to her voice, quite soothing to listen to.

fun

Expired Sarnie
This drama's just getting better and better and I'm fully anticipating for the next episode cuz Rome's gonna kiss Rita. Rita looks stunning pretty with her long beautiful hair. Now I'm getting used to her voice, quite soothing to listen to.
you get use to her tone of voice. its not bad but i just hope she doesnt consider singing like some nang ek. bad idea.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
so nice not to be called an "it" anymore. :lol: and i still :wub: haha. B)

yep. sorry about asking for the link, people. i know how you feel. "badarn jai" was totally ruined for me with screen caps and all, and i didn't even watch the last episode yet at the time. :lmao: it's ok. i know the girls couldn't contain their excitement to discuss it for too long. :lol:

and yes, the article in the linky is completely in thai.

i can't wait to watch eps. 3 & 4 tonight, but damn, i'll be watching the olympics instead. so i'll be behind. :lmao:
Next time I'll remember "it" lol. ^_^

neena

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is kinda creepy in some parts. in epi 4 when deun saw the maid and didn't know....that was freeky!!!! i was wondering why the maid wasn't mad, she was free...really. anyways, i am loving every moment of it!! i love all the clothes chomdeun owns!! rome looks buffer...and so much hotter...i kept replaying the part where deun was spying on jillie and ton then rob covered deun's mouth with his hand...HOT.

my guess is the sister, her jealously, i think got in the way...and when someone pulls the covers off you when you're sleeping, you know what that means...hahaha. not a good sign...lol

if rome and rita hooked up...i think i will be the happiest!! you can jus tell rome has a thing for her but she doesn't seem to talk much...about anything, it seems. work is work and i think rita likes it like that. i am praying that rome makes his move on her before its too late!!

dreamlin

sarNie Egg
this drama is getting interesting.
and a lot thanks to wishboniko for all the sub videos.

still wondering who the murder is .
so many suspects. since its someone you least expect it s going to be hard to figure out.
for some reason i think chomdeun might be involve even though shes the na'ek.
she is someone you least expect but then again she's the na'ek

my list is jillie or the mother.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
huh? .. omg.. the murderer is out.. ahhhhhhhh .. who is it.. dum dum dum.. n wat they maid died hmmm .. interesting ... hmmmm .. so either jillie... mom.. or sunisa.. muahahahaha.. xp ..

skies

sarNie Adult
mannn, i'm still waiting for the awesome wishboniko to upload the rest of ep. 4 with subs... :D
ooo, i saw the preview for ep. 5 and i hope she wasn't dreaming about the kiss...lol
rita looks so tall... :D