Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
I agree! I'm enjoying this Romance/Murder/Mystery drama as well as Rita and Rome! R team! Woo Hoo! So now, we, the viewers are all in this big game of CLUE. Who did it? Is it the stylist, the janitor, the security guy, the sister, the mother, the step-dad, Songton, Songrob, the guy who supplied the mom with gambling money, or did Annie fake her own death?!? All remains a mystery...isn't this exciting. Who will it be?!? I can't wait to find out!

I'm also interested in the songs too, but so far no links or uploads to it.

Wishbone is doing a great job subbing and so speedy too! Thank you for your effort! I appreciate it lots! :D

Ahh...can't wait for spoliers and the next episodes!!!!

maijune

SarNie Adult
is annie really a singer? and does she sing the song in the beginning of ep 1?...i'm sure boy sing the theme song...but not sure about the ending song...the male version of the song annie sing in the beginning of ep 1...both versions are so good...really wanted to download...

skies

sarNie Adult
hmmm...now that i've watched the sub version of episode 1 and beginning of episode 2 i think annie was really murdered (like duh) because when she was on the balcony someone opened the door and she turned around saying she didn't want to see anyone....and then she died....
i don't think it's the janitor lady, i don't see how trashing the bathroom would leave her dead...and it wouldn't be as entertaining if in the end she was the killer...
i really think it's the mom, the sister, or maybe even her friend, da....OR it could be someone who's been crushing on her (not rob though) and wanted to get with her but she loves ton....OR it could be anyone....
:D :D :D i'm so interested in this lakorn right now....just like when i first started watching "jun euy jan jao" :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
Hmm. I am tempted to cross the sister off of the list. Reasons: 1) She came back and saved her sister from that rapist. 2) Her sister asks, "What really happened to you Annie?" while no one was around--thinking out loudly.
The mom is still iffy, but her "Behind the scene" acts are questionable in their sincerity. Perhaps she is trying to shift the blame.
But to make the step dad/rapist the killer is waaay too obvious.
It must be something super random.
I guess we just have to wait what they have in for us. I have a feeling its going to be someone random I know that will knock me off!

Rome is so hot in here. I love his character but the name Songrob bugs me, or maybe I’m not use to it yet. But I do love Rita character name, Chomduen, it matches her. I just love the fact that she acts so adorable. I really like Mim (Annie) and if she did really sing the song from the first episode, she has a good voice. I hope she’ll get more roles in the future. She is really pretty and her acting is phenomenal. She cries so much better than other nang ek. I think ch3 should really consider giving her a nang ek role in the future.

I love the second episode so much, I watched it three times and I’m waiting to watch the sub version too. I am so hooked. A new obsession has been added to my list, it is GRR!!!

Annie is so caring even after death she is still looking out for her sis. Mim is now one of my favorite actresses. Her crying is so realistic.
I can’t wait to see episode 3 today. Well I won’t be able to watch it until tonight. I just can’t wait to download.
I am possessed with this lakorn. LOL

I feel so sorry for Annie. Songton her boyfriend is a playboy, her mother and step dad pressuring her to sell herself, Songrob pressuring her to follow through on interview while her life is at stake, the drug she was given through her hard time that has done nothing but increased her level of stress and of wanting more, her CD not selling due to pirate and there is no one she can turn to for help. I just feel so sorry for her when she had that melt down. And especially when she’s an idol, her image would just be completely ruin so she keeps it away from Songrob and Songton. I really sympathize her.

does anyone know why Chomduen doesnt have teh six sense like ehr family does
actually i think that she does have a sixth sense...it just isn't as strong as the other family members' and she doesn't know how to hone or control it yet...remember that scene when rita saw an old man standing across the street and she ran towards him? well, in the next scene when she was at home, her family members saw that man's spirit (meaning the old man was indeed dead and rita saw him earlier in the day)...hmm...besides, rita can see annie's ghost too...

OK, i guess maybe she didn't have that gene :p

about the killer i have a new theory! maybe she is the one we still don't know, she is just a physco who want get rid of Annie, so she can get rob or ton B)
so at the end the killer maybe want to kill rita too, and the family predict it. LOL
good point...that'll be interesting (the killer going after rita and the family predicting it)...:)

I havent started to watch it yet...but Ill be watching it very soon in the future...just going to wait until there is more uploads of it...then start to watch it
i know...it's torture to watch a few episodes and get really hooked, but have to wait days to see the next episode! lol...

I do rather enjoy this lakorn! I really like how it's very differnt from many lakorn i've seen. Beside, Rome is in it, and he's super hot! I love Rita and Rome together!

Is it just me or does Rome look a little different in this lakorn? and is it just me or did he just got his ears pierced? i've never noticed it before until now..

I love Boy's song for the opening theme. Very nice! very catching!
yep, i love boy's song too! R team! :)

rome seems to have gained some weight since KKKJ and SSJ...lol...but he still looks good! :) he looks much hotter in this lakorn than in any of his previous lakorns (as good as he looked before!)...*drools*...

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
it would be such a throw off if it was rome...lol. but maybe annie killed herself?..she was already miserable and depressed...maybe she was thinking "might as well kill myself since im gonna die anyways"...they might just say it is a murder because they arent supposed to let anyone know about another person's fortune...my guess though???
**btw, i love rita's voice..i dont find it annoying at alll**
I don't think annie committed suicide because rita's people say she was murder.

fun

Expired Sarnie
yeah i dont think annie killed herself. in episode 2, rita saw a little of what happened to annie.

i agree with t-l-f-f that duen does have a six sense but it is not as strong. i believe that she doesnt possess a strong power because she is meddlesome. lmao. so if she was able to know what happens in the future she will definitely stop it from coming true but its fate, you cant stop it.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Plian said it's both because the murder didn't plan it ahead of time. We should have a poll up. Hehe it'll be fun since it's still on episode 2. Better to guess with little infos. See who's intuition is right. Woot woot.

Or should we wait for episode 3?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Plian said it's both because the murder didn't plan it ahead of time. We should have a poll up. Hehe it'll be fun since it's still on episode 2. Better to guess with little infos. See who's intuition is right. Woot woot.

Or should we wait for episode 3?
I am not even going to try to guess. Hah I believe there is more than one person involve since Annie had so many problems, but only one person killed her first. LMAO Do you get what I mean?

I am not even going to try to guess. Hah I believe there is more than one person involve since Annie had so many problems, but only one person killed her first. LMAO Do you get what I mean?
yep, i get what you mean...sort of like agatha christie's murder on the orient express, right? everyone did something to kill her, but someone got first call...possible...:)

fun

Expired Sarnie
yep, i get what you mean...sort of like agatha christie's murder on the orient express, right? everyone did something to kill her, but someone got first call...possible...:)
Good example. I wonder why I didn't think of that. LOL. Oh just like in Green Rose who tried to kill Chairman Oh. I love Green Rose, a good Korean drama.

okay, i went back and rewatched episodes 1 and 2... i think i can rule out a few people more clearly now...

rome couldn't have killed annie (of course, since he's the p'ek)...i don't think anyone really seriously believes rome killed annie but some included him as a suspect just to be thoroughly speculative...anyways, it can't be rome because he was driving when he heard the news of annie's death...yes, i guess he could have killed her and jumped in the car right away, but that's extremely unlikely, especially seeing how much he loves annie...

annie's mother couldn't have killed her, because she was at home when rome called her to tell her the news of annie's death...she was too composed, then she broke down during the phone call...i don't know, but if i killed someone, i wouldn't be as composed afterwards as annie's mother...just sitting at home with a glass of brandy in front of some cards...you know what i mean?

here's another thought...i'm beginning to think that no one actually pushed annie off the balcony or directly killed her...before being killed, annie was extremely jumpy whenever someone just stared at her or walked towards her (the maid, security guard) because she was still on drugs...so maybe someone she knew just started walking towards her and she panicked for whatever reason and backed off to her death on her own...that seems somewhat likely...

fun

Expired Sarnie
i know i have been waiting all morning for ep 3

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
yelp. I like a lakorn that can engage me and keep me speculating.

Plus Rome and Rita are absolutely irresistible!

fun

Expired Sarnie
no one uploaded it yet in bm. i been there like a zillion times. i am so obsessed. i dont normally dl much lakorn from bm too.

fanny

sarNie Adult
i love this lakorn so much i have never been this crazy about lakorn before. i love the mystery and love rita and rome.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i love this lakorn so much i have never been this crazy about lakorn before. i love the mystery and love rita and rome.
really so that means jlr, sb, dj you were not so crazy about. wow. this year there has been so many good lakorn with ch3 and somewhat ch7 and ch5.

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
I don't know what it is, but this lakorn caught my attention. Anyway, I have doubt, but I thought I heard the voice of her sister calling her name before she die.