Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
her mama look like a prostitute lol well she probably was or is. man i aint notice how big ah boy's nostrils are til now LOL and i hope rome chill w/ dem lightner clinics. he's lighter than ah boy now :mellow: only part of eps 1 was uploaded onto youtube. i guess i'll have to wait til tomorrow to finish it :( ish interesting so far though. annie should leave and go to america w/ her friend. dunno y da hell she wanna stay for. her life is miserable

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I like it so far...i hope rome and rita fall for each other soon...then it will get interesting...the grandma and grandpa are funny....LOL!!

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
did anyone see wishboniko's blog? i'm quite confused about the summary.
it said Jillie also fall for Ton. but i saw the teaser-2 Jillie(Maybe Annie?i hope i didn't get wrong person), according to wishboniko's translation, she said to Rob if she break up with Ton, can he love her?
is that quite odd?

max

sarNie Elites
Haha! I thought that I would not be interested in this lakorn because of the storyline, even though I love Rome and Rita together, but it is actually really interesting!

fun

Expired Sarnie
okay i finally finished the first episode and i love it so far. not bad of a start but i just really want to see rome/rita together. hahahahah! and now i am going to watch the sub from wishbone!

moonstar

sarNie Adult
The girl that play as Annie is pretty!!! I feel sad for her life and for dating a player, Boy. Rome seems to care a lot about her but can't help her much since she's his brother's GF. You can see that ROme has feelings for her.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I love the second epi, as much as the first. I'm usually not interested in magical power type stuff, but this is great. It's a mystery, but it seems so obvious who kills Annie. Sometimes I wanna tell Deurn's little bro to just break the rules and tell his sister what he sees.

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
awwwwwe that sucks fun..eeek..
jaemin .. it does seem like a trend nowadays but hey its up to the enterntainment and viewers to see wat they want.. me it doesnt really matter i like all kinds of lakorns.. xp .. and hmm i like these kinds of lakorn too and i gotta say jan euy jan jao with rita.. gosh i was addicted to that lakorn.. it makes you hooked onto the storyline.. n so im lookin forward to this lakorn n guess wat .. rome n rita are here.. YAY.. xp .. n haha.. a thai chae rim haha .. hmm she does remind me a bit hehe xp .. lol.. and btw.. i would like a willing than a "R" for these two.. hmmm.. xp .. hehe but i don't think this lakorn will need aither one though hehe..
I know esp when watching your favourite couple have R scenes. Just like me, when I watched Ngao Asoke, I hoped they would add at least one R scene of Pong and Peung but it turned out in the end, the series didn't have any.
Anyway, I'm fine with no R or willing scenes, as long as there will be many sweet scenes of Rome and Rita.

Haha! I thought that I would not be interested in this lakorn because of the storyline, even though I love Rome and Rita together, but it is actually really interesting!
Better than I thought too. The teasers don't attract me much but it turns out more interesting than I expected.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
did anyone see wishboniko's blog? i'm quite confused about the summary.
it said Jillie also fall for Ton. but i saw the teaser-2 Jillie(Maybe Annie?i hope i didn't get wrong person), according to wishboniko's translation, she said to Rob if she break up with Ton, can he love her?
is that quite odd?
In the teaser the person that songrob is talking to wasn't Jillie it was Annie. I think she was depress about her life and her love life so she asks songrob that. I'm sure she knows songrob has feelings for her.

Hmm so Annie is protecting Jillie from the step-dad. I need to go watch episode 2 again. I didn't really watch it was too busy ripping the lakorn.
Have to wait until next week to watch it. Sigh... i love mystery....

first of all, what is the name of the actress who plays Annie? it's odd that no one seems to know and keeps referring to her as "Annie" or "the actress who plays Annie"...lol... but on that note, i feel bad for her...her mom's a complete b*tch and songton certainly doesn't help by playing other girls...

this lakorn really is interesting...i'm glad that, for once, the teasers are less interesting than the actual lakorn...usually teasers show all the good parts and make us overanticipate the lakorns when in fact the lakorns aren't all that good...

i can't wait to see more scenes of rome and rita! :)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
first of all, what is the name of the actress who plays Annie? it's odd that no one seems to know and keeps referring to her as "Annie" or "the actress who plays Annie"...lol... but on that note, i feel bad for her...her mom's a complete b*tch and songton certainly doesn't help by playing other girls...
I think it was mention as to who she in the first few pages in the beginning of the thread. She was the first runner up to miss thailand world. Her name is Mim Amarapat Julkasian.

At least the mom mourns her daughter death. She worried about annie a bit too late. Tsk tsk...

fun

Expired Sarnie
My recap from episode 1 and I am just waiting to download episode 2 and I am also currently watching it with Wishbone's sub.

Okay I just love how Duen was staring at Songrob, quite funny how she looks at him when trying to figure out what her little brother saw.

If I was the brother, I would have told her when she asked what he saw of Rob, "Definitely, he is sure going to have an accident with you around." But he didn't. He needs some funny lines but I guess Plian's character is sort of a serious type. LOL

Annie sings well, she that really her voice though?

Annie sister is such a B&&&& just by judging. LMAO

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh by the way, Songrob and Songton, it's more like Songrob is the older brother.

skies

sarNie Adult
she played as Kroo Romani in Jun Euy Jun Jao, which is another lakorn of Rita's revolving around a murder mystery with ghosts...
yep she did...funny, the guy that plays her husband is the guy that "killed" her in jun euy jan jao also....

i didn't think i would enjoy this as much, but i did....a very interesting episode....lol....chomduen is funny with her wanting to have physic powers...haha...