Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

fun

Expired Sarnie
only 12 episode. is it me or ch3 are shortening their lakorns. sometime they shorten the really good ones and the boring ones they extend it. erg i hate that. i already know this is going to be a big hit. come on its rome and rita and the plot is interesting.

i got to admit that the cover is a little bland and boring. i cant wait to see wallies of the lakorn.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm very excited, start to love rome and rita, just discovered them on kkkj, they are very hot in this lakorn.

only 12 episode. is it me or ch3 are shortening their lakorns. sometime they shorten the really good ones and the boring ones they extend it. erg i hate that. i already know this is going to be a big hit. come on its rome and rita and the plot is interesting.

i got to admit that the cover is a little bland and boring. i cant wait to see wallies of the lakorn.
only 12 episodes?! i was hoping for at least 15...it really does seem like they shorten the good lakorns but extend the boring ones! argh...

Wishbone: thank you for the magazine cover! :) good job on the song translation too! i can't wait for this to air!

tinah

sarNie Coma
huh only 12?..it airs 3 days a week so its gonna be even shorter!..this lakorn seem like the type that will be long with the whole mystery thing. ughh i agree, why is ch3s lakorn so short! and yeh, especially the good ones with the couple you like too.

thanks wishbone

MizViz

sarNie Adult
its going to air soon...yay...im sooooo excited...i just luv both Rome and Ritas acting sooo much

fun

Expired Sarnie
i love the pictures. they are totally hot together even with her afro. lmao. she is like the cutest thing ever.

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Did anyone post a summary for this yet?? Love Roma and Rita together. Is she going to be sporting that afro through out the whole lakorn??

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee21/wa...oy_Rak/gae2.jpg
Rita looks so beautiful in that pic. I'm looking forward to seeing the scene where Rome holds Rita's hand, so lovely. Hopefully, this drama's gonna be good as all of us expected. Besides, if the series can get nice ratings, the chance for Rome and Rita to pair up again in another drama will be higher just like Ken and Ann.

wishbone, thanks a bunch for sharing the photos as usual!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I love Rome and Rita they make such an awesome pair! If he did have crush on her that would be so hot!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
whoooooooooo .. thanks for the pixs.. ahhhh i cant wait.. its almost time.. hehe... i'll check the clip in a bit hehe xp..