Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

kermint

sarNie Adult
oh, reall. this lakorn is going on air after Por and Yard lakorn. wow! then just can't wait to see rome and rita.

anyway thanks for all the pics tho. they look good together lol.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I prefer Ch3 to Ch7. I usually enjoy watching Ch3 and Ch5 dramas; they have have interesting storylines, beautiful scenes and great chemistry between the two leads in my opinion. I tried to watch some Ch7 ones but kinda disliked them for some reason.
Thanks for updating the news and those nice pictures as usual, wishbone! I esp like the last two photos of Rome and Rita.
i dont think it is the channel that is the problem. channel 7 has a whole lot of good plots but they dont know how to work it. channel 5 is a little too much for me, too many kiss/slap that it kills the lakorn well for me from most of channel 5 lakorns i have seen contains so many overly used kiss/slap. i mean i like it but most of the time, they over use it. so far rome/rita lakorns doesnt have so much. maybe that is why i love these couple they dont need to throw so many of kiss/slap to make a high rating lakorn.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
i dont think it is the channel that is the problem. channel 7 has a whole lot of good plots but they dont know how to work it. channel 5 is a little too much for me, too many kiss/slap that it kills the lakorn well for me from most of channel 5 lakorns i have seen contains so many overly used kiss/slap. i mean i like it but most of the time, they over use it. so far rome/rita lakorns doesnt have so much. maybe that is why i love these couple they dont need to throw so many of kiss/slap to make a high rating lakorn.
I agree with you. Ch5 lakorns are fun to watch every once in awhile but most of the them are dramatic. They always have a weak n'ek and really bitchy n'rai lol. I like how Ch3 and Ch7 mixes it up a bit.

Anyways, we have to wait until August to see this? Awwww. I was really hoping to see it this month but oh well I guess I can wait a little more.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hehehe im behind in ch5 lakorns.. n i mean it lmao.. but hmm i do agree with u ..

im anticipating for this drama.. xp hehe.. lalalala...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: the woman who can see in the future, she looks ridiculous with her white eyes! rita is so funny with this hair cut and when she dressed like a man, laught a lot :loool:

max

sarNie Elites
I hope that this lakorn is good because I love the pairing. Is this one of those "magic" type lakorns because I was watching the trailer, and it seemed like it. If it is... I might not watch, but I love Rome and Rita together =(

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Just saw the teaser! Wow, Rita has a fro huh?! Looks funny...I love this pair too! Crossing my fingers its good!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I agree with you. Ch5 lakorns are fun to watch every once in awhile but most of the them are dramatic. They always have a weak n'ek and really bitchy n'rai lol. I like how Ch3 and Ch7 mixes it up a bit.

Anyways, we have to wait until August to see this? Awwww. I was really hoping to see it this month but oh well I guess I can wait a little more.
true that and plus it depends if you like the pra nangs too. lol. sometimes when the pra nangs are not so great together i cant watch it. if no chemistry, lakorn is boring hahaha its just me then. but i do watch some lakorn when the pra nangs are not any of my favs. lol

The first Teaser.
I have been waiting for the Teaser for so long. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJhh5dqvx5U
i loved the teaser. i cant wait for the lakorn to actually aired.