Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Left hanging.
Thanks for the summary wishy, but that was mean. *sniffles* You got me all hyped up.

^________^ ahh oh wells. I would be happy if someone provided links to the theme songs.

fun

Expired Sarnie
My prediction and suspicion:

Not in any order who is most involved just my thoughts:

Songton: Songrob probably wants to cover up for his older brother. He is a womanizer when Annie found out he was cheating on her with her sister, she wanted to break off with him but can't seemed to let her go. So he kills her if he couldn't have her to himself.

Jillie: Jealous of her sister's success, Songton, beauty and everyone envied her, she kills her own sister.

Sunisa/Bee: She couldn't get love by either Songton nor Songrob and jealous of Annie's career. She was so in love with Songrob but he couldn't love her because of his feelings towards him. She kills her to stir up a controversy in the company for her revenge [not receiving attention from Songton and Songrob]. And plus she wanted to kill Annie for her self fish needs.

Annie: She was depressed with the fortune she was told. Songton wanted to dumb her but she resisted and knowing that his younger brother Songrob was in love with her, she couldn't accept it since she was in love with Songton. She was even more depressed with her success she was just stressed causing the depression to deepen. Later knowing Songton was cheating on her with her own sister, she was unable to handle her depression she ended her life [committed suicide] making the world wonder about her death.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
My prediction and suspicion:

Not in any order who is most involved just my thoughts:

Songton: Songrob probably wants to cover up for his older brother. He is a womanizer when Annie found out he was cheating on her with her sister, she wanted to break off with him but can't seemed to let her go. So he kills her if he couldn't have her to himself.

Jillie: Jealous of her sister's success, Songton, beauty and everyone envied her, she kills her own sister.

Sunisa/Bee: She couldn't get love by either Songton nor Songrob and jealous of Annie's career. She was so in love with Songrob but he couldn't love her because of his feelings towards him. She kills her to stir up a controversy in the company for her revenge [not receiving attention from Songton and Songrob]. And plus she wanted to kill Annie for her self fish needs.

Annie: She was depressed with the fortune she was told. Songton wanted to dumb her but she resisted and knowing that his younger brother Songrob was in love with her, she couldn't accept it since she was in love with Songton. She was even more depressed with her success she was just stressed causing the depression to deepen. Later knowing Songton was cheating on her with her own sister, she was unable to handle her depression she ended her life [committed suicide] making the world wonder about her death.
hey...i thought bout tat too!
very nice well written prediction^^

^I watch too much CSI! LOL
lol...same here..who dont? :loool:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. dang fun.. u ettin me hyped xp lol.. love rteam xp lol..

this is really the only lakorn whose news i've been following; it's also the only lakorn i'm actually looking forward to so far... i completely have no idea what other lakorns are on air or filming at the moment -- it's just a jumble...lol...:)

about a month more before this airs!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
this is really the only lakorn whose news i've been following; it's also the only lakorn i'm actually looking forward to so far... i completely have no idea what other lakorns are on air or filming at the moment -- it's just a jumble...lol...:)

about a month more before this airs!
yeah!cant wait to watch it!

lol.. love u to An .. darn i never catch u animore xp lol.. sooooooooooooooooooon..
lol..u mean El right?

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD