Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
They finished filming this lakorn already.
These pics are from some teaser that they played on the projecter in the closing celebrating party.
The caps are not good quality because they were captured from the clip shot by cellphone.
I can't wait to see it anymore!!!

Thanks and credit to boyster.com

omg i so cant wait.. thank u wishbone.. **hugs**

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
no problem...here's the link to the user's YT account (she uploaded the entire Flower in Asia show featuring Rita):

YT link to Flower in Asia

and also, no, I haven't actually met Rita in person myself, but there are photos of her without any makeup, etc. and she still looks flawless! below are links to some fansites/forums of Rita's that I thought you might be interested in...the owner of one of the sites knows Rita pretty well herself, so...

Rita's Fanpage 1
Rita's Fansite 2 <--- really updated and tons of info./photos!
Rita's Fanpage 3 <--- she personally knows Rita really well and meets up with Rita often, so she gets a lot of Rita's news confirmed, etc. and is usually first to know about Rita's work, etc.

Rita's Forum
wow.. thanks... darn it too bad i cant read thai.. argh xp lol..

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
hahaha muahaha thank u an .. i'll wait for u ks.. **hugs..**
okay dear^^

heck yeah.. dang i realized that its already 42 pages.. kekeke.. but dont worry since i the royal spammer prince (im actually a gurl if any of the guest or others dont know) lol..xp.. is here.. i'll spam like crazy xp lol.. but first i gotta go through it first lmao xp. .. muahahaha..
i noe ur a gurl -_-

i know.. there was no "r" scenes but it was a good lakorn.. i loved it xp.. luv rteam chemistry xp..lol..
yeah...rteam rulez!

omg.. thanks wishbone.. i so love u.. hmmmm omg An.. An.. AN.. kekke.. the mom.. is it Ms. Romani from Jan Euy Jan Jao.. xp..
i noe!its that scary teacher..lol!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Where can I find pictures of Rome and Rita. I know there is a lot more. I mean as in Rome and Rita together.

Where can I find pictures of Rome and Rita. I know there is a lot more. I mean as in Rome and Rita together.
now that you've mentioned it, rome and rita actually don't have that many photos together...the majority would be from their KKKJ and SSJ lakorn magazines, but really, that's it... i wish there were more too...

oh, but check those sites i mentioned in my previous post -- i remember seeing some photos of rome and rita advertising some product together and hosting at the aquarium together...:)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
okay imma leave here now xp lol.. will be back tomorrow xp.. see u galz laterz.. **hugs n kisses**

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
^ Really it has. I think it will air soon but maybe during the summer.
awww..cant wait!

lol...i need some too...

now that you've mentioned it, rome and rita actually don't have that many photos together...the majority would be from their KKKJ and SSJ lakorn magazines, but really, that's it... i wish there were more too...

oh, but check those sites i mentioned in my previous post -- i remember seeing some photos of rome and rita advertising some product together and hosting at the aquarium together...:)
agree..most of my pics are on them being at KKKJ

haha yup rteam indeed do rule too xp.. haha but she is preety though xp..
pretty is she's not make-up as THE ghost :mellow:

julye017

sarNie Adult
They finished filming this lakorn already.
These pics are from some teaser that they played on the projecter in the closing celebrating party.
The caps are not good quality because they were captured from the clip shot by cellphone.
I can't wait to see it anymore!!!

Thanks and credit to boyster.com

thanks wish! I'm so excited! they look so hot together! can't really wait for a long time...lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
awww..cant wait!
lol...i need some too...
agree..most of my pics are on them being at KKKJ
pretty is she's not make-up as THE ghost :mellow:
hahaha i thought she looked kool as a ghost xp lol...MUAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA..