Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

fun

Expired Sarnie
^you are the only one. i am obessed when this will air. rita looks beautiful regardless of her hair. she actually looks cute in the wig.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
she definitely still looks amazing without any make-up...she has really good skin! i'm absolutely envious! :)
exactly...she has it all...
i agree...have you seen her in the Flower in Asia show? she was willing to do all kinds of odd jobs (washing dishes, starting a fire, fishing) and she didn't have any qualms about sleeping on the hard wood floor...
have u seen her close-up?how i wish i could meet herrr!!!!
no...havent seen Flower in Asia show...do u have the clips?she's so my idol...i love this kind of celebrity!

They finished filming this lakorn already.
These pics are from some teaser that they played on the projecter in the closing celebrating party.
The caps are not good quality because they were captured from the clip shot by cellphone.
I can't wait to see it anymore!!!

Thanks and credit to boyster.com

awww...thanks for the pics...wana see this lakorn badly...must be real nice..n rita look so goofy there! :lol:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
can u girls post the link of that clip here..its kinda hard for me to search in youtube lol
thanks again ya^^

can u girls post the link of that clip here..its kinda hard for me to search in youtube lol
thanks again ya^^
no problem...here's the link to the user's YT account (she uploaded the entire Flower in Asia show featuring Rita):

YT link to Flower in Asia

and also, no, I haven't actually met Rita in person myself, but there are photos of her without any makeup, etc. and she still looks flawless! below are links to some fansites/forums of Rita's that I thought you might be interested in...the owner of one of the sites knows Rita pretty well herself, so...

Rita's Fanpage 1
Rita's Fansite 2 <--- really updated and tons of info./photos!
Rita's Fanpage 3 <--- she personally knows Rita really well and meets up with Rita often, so she gets a lot of Rita's news confirmed, etc. and is usually first to know about Rita's work, etc.

Rita's Forum

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
wow!thanks..u noe..after watching the clips..i can see that Rita is really sincere n that made me luv Rita even more!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
i juz only found the clips at the thai area right before u posted..anyhow,thanks again..i hope anyone would alert Rita to enter SarnWorld..since she know english n all...i really2 hope i could chat wif her...

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lol..ur the first who lov rita's wig..haha
i luv rita n she look like a dork there..so funny!
after watchin the bloopers..i find rita such a funny person!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Yes, I'll sub this lakorn for sure. ;)

I heard Boy said that this lakorn would finish filming in the end of this month (May).
I hope it will air soon.
may ?? omg yay.. hopefully it'll air soon.. i so cant wait for ur subs ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
u see...i totally agree wif u...cos i watched KKKJ after JLR...
but somehow im more addicted to KKKJ more than any other lakorn(eventhought the rating is quite low -_- )
the lakorn gt no R scenes..any watsoever typical kinda element..but its actually the chemistry between rome n rita!
i know.. there was no "r" scenes but it was a good lakorn.. i loved it xp.. luv rteam chemistry xp..lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Here's the translation of this lakorn's soundtrack, sung by Boy Pissanu.
I have never heard it yet, but someone who heard it said it was very good.
I can't wait to hear it when it airs.

"A Fool in the Mirror"

If today, I don't know how important you are...
if you have not been away...if you didn't go with him...
if I still have someone left...waking up without emptiness,
I may not know...know about heartache.

If that day, I knew and cared for you more than anyone else...
if I didn't go away, he may not come in.
If I knew this, I would never let you go without grabing for you.
It's too late to know when I don't have you anymore.

From now on, everytime when I see myself...the reflection in the morror,
I see only a fool who deserves to be hurt like this.
The eyes of a person in the mirror will keep stabbing my heart everytimes.
It's good to be hurt. It serves me right to have no one left.

If I knew even a bit...if I could think of it earlier than this,
I would not have today that I saw you walk away.
I just realize it today, what can I get? Where can I get you back from?
When I know...when today, I know, it's too late.

I left every chance that I could be by your side.
I left the good day and night. Where can I find it from?
I just realize that I'm wrong...just realize that I'm hurt...more than sorry.
Thinking of regret...it's still too late.
omg thank u wishbone.. kekeke..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG.

He got sooo biggg! Hes gonna grow up to be so handsome=) I remember when he was still small! WTHECK? thailand kids grow so damn fast >:[ haha
i know.. he so grown up now.. argh xp lol.. i know.. he grew up fast.. O_O..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Ooo all the pics..finally...I can't believe I haven't spammed this thread yet...what a idoithole...alrighty..can't wait to see this one....Rita with that hair, I love it and Rome, Boy very HOT!! Nice looking men wearing black suits....me likes...
hahaha its okay chen i havent spammed here much yet too xp lol.. n i agree.. nice lookin men wearin black suits are indeed ... lol..xp..