Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I just started watching one episode with my cousins yesterday. Rome is so hot and Rita is just too adorable :wub: The lakorn itself is too creepy for me >< I really adore her little brother in here though I've seen alot of his lakorns :) Maprang always looks evil!

i love this pix of them

and O O O looky what i found

this picuture just made me LOL its soo cute hehehe look at rome then boy hahahhaha
credit to rome's site
theres ALOT of screen caps of GRR here

http://romepatchata.freeforums.org/topic-t550.html
i love that photo of Rome and Rita together too! :) they look so good together!

I'm so glad that you love my MV. ;)

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EmGIGGB0lM
i can't wait to watch your mv! :)

Yeah, that's pic is so funny and cute.
Let's see another one.

They're so funny. They look like a Siamese twins.

One of Boy's fans who went there that day said Boy and Rome tried to tell everyone that they were Siamese Twins, so they tired to sit close to each other and hided one of thier arms.
Here's the picture...

And the bald guy in the picture tried to separate them because they played too much. They're so cute.
lol...it looks like all of the cast had so much fun filming...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks for the pixs wishy... haha .. boy n rome .. siamese twins.. hehe.. xp .. i miss this lakorn already..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow.. she is a lingerie designer.. omg.. i neer knew that.. >_< .. rita is so busy.. T_T.. n is now even busier with the incident that just occured.. poor rita.. T_T..

fun

Expired Sarnie
starting next week i am planning to rewatch this. since no comp. i guess it will be 1-2 episode a week. oh my it will just feel like it is still on air. lmao

does anybody know why rita didn't show up for the closing party???
i've noticed that Rita never shows up for any of her lakorns' closing parties, from KKKJ to SSJ to YHKT and now GRR...

She's very busy with her work.
She's a model and a lingerie designer. She also has to shoot another lakorn "Susan Phutesuan".
susan phutesuan? is it a new lakorn? i've never heard about it until now...who is she paired with?

wow.. she is a lingerie designer.. omg.. i neer knew that.. >_< .. rita is so busy.. T_T.. n is now even busier with the incident that just occured.. poor rita.. T_T..
yes, she helped design three collections for KYRA lingerie...the titles of her collection are Everyday Vogue, Catwalk, and Celebutante...i've seen the photos of her designs and they're really flirty and frilly...very cute...:)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thats very kool of rita hehe.. flirty.. ooo hehe..

fun

Expired Sarnie
It's lakorn that you guys call "Soo Sarn Poodaesah".
The correct pronunciation in Thai is "Susan Phutesuan" (Phutesuan's tomb).
I think I might pass this one even though Rita is in it. Maybe if they change the pra ek to someone else prefer Rome again but it doesn't have to be, just any one beside Kong and Chatchai.

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
i've noticed that Rita never shows up for any of her lakorns' closing parties, from KKKJ to SSJ to YHKT and now GRR...
susan phutesuan? is it a new lakorn? i've never heard about it until now...who is she paired with?
yes, she helped design three collections for KYRA lingerie...the titles of her collection are Everyday Vogue, Catwalk, and Celebutante...i've seen the photos of her designs and they're really flirty and frilly...very cute...:)
Now I see why Rita does not attend closing party.

i wrote earlier in KKKJ section
My idea of Rita not attending close ceremony is she like her life to be private. she void going out in public media , because you know media over exaggerate things just a click of a picture. I like what she do in the entertain business. Just doing her job professionally. As for Rome, he's so hot that why media is attacking him.