Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

Love Rome&Rita's scene on Ep.6 so much.

Caps thanks to BEster@ch.3 board

The kissing scene is so cute. Though it's just Rita's dream but I want to believe that it's true. Chomduen just woke up too late.
Look at Rome's eyes before he kissed her. His eyes are so twinkling. So cute. :wub:
omg...i love this scene! thank you for the sc! :)

My MV of Gae Roy Ruk!!! Okay I added a few scene from KKKJ!​
love your mv! :) i was hoping to see more mvs of Rome and Rita for this lakorn, but your mv is the only one i've come upon so far...

caps of rome/ritas scene hehe. i just love the way he looks into her eyes.

credit to romepatchata.com
thank you!!!! :) i love all their scenes together! they're so sweet!

guys i just recorded boy n annie song that they sing together in the beginning of ep 6 juss incase any of u guys want it here u go:
Gae Roy Rak Boy-Annie
thank you! :)

neverendings

sarNie Hatchling
i know rita is a 3 years older than rome. but they still make a hot couple!!! rita was born in 81 and rome was born in 84 right?
yea, rome is on May 1, 1984 and rita is on Oct.27, 1981. so it doesn't matter as long as they look hot together. nowadays age doesn't matter at all.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
yea, rome is on May 1, 1984 and rita is on Oct.27, 1981. so it doesn't matter as long as they look hot together. nowadays age doesn't matter at all.
i agree... these days girls date yonger guys.. i know people that does that, so it's normal.. as long as the couple is fine, then i have nothing against it... Rome and Rita would be one hott couple.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
OHEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....I'm just a year older than him....yesssssssssss.... not too old for my special hottie Rome!!!! LOL!!! I wish...in my dreams only.

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
I totally agree with you. LOVE HOW HE STARE AT HER!! MAKES MY HEART ACHE EACH TIME. Rome should really take advantage of his chance and do as Boy suggest in the Dao show, takes lot of picture of Rita cause he might not have another chance. Even though they might have upcoming lakorns together, he might not get to pair with her or she might be taken. I bet Boy also have a crush on Rita that's why he knows that Rome also have a crush on her. Who wouldn't right?
But, I heard that Boy had a rumour with Mim (Annie), but they refused it already.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Im the same year as Rita. Wah... Rome don't look like he's an 84. Wah talk about younger than me.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
i am wondering why annie is always there with Deurn. Like why people see Deurn as Annie sometimes. Maybe this whole thing is about Annie wanting to let Robe know that he can find someone better than her and his true love is elsewhere.

i am wondering why annie is always there with Deurn. Like why people see Deurn as Annie sometimes. Maybe this whole thing is about Annie wanting to let Robe know that he can find someone better than her and his true love is elsewhere.
that's a good point...annie is very harmless, so it's difficult not to feel sorry for her...she had such a depressing life and, now, death...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
thanks for sharing these lovely scs...Rome and Rita is so cuute together...but I'm behind on this lakorn though...barely on eppy 3

kermint

sarNie Adult
same here, love every movements of Rome and Rita too. they're just cute together. the song Boy sing with girl is so nice tho. i just love it.

julye017

sarNie Adult
done with ep 5 and will just start with ep 6...thanks wishbone for the subs! lol
ep 6 seems so sweet...I love all of Rome & Rita scenes...awesome chemistry! :wub:

MizViz

sarNie Adult
Im kinda behind all of u guys...im only on ep. 4

also i have a question...This Drama should end before August ends right?

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
What Rita is older than Rome? Feisty and I love it that woman can be sexy coughers.

that's a good point...annie is very harmless, so it's difficult not to feel sorry for her...she had such a depressing life and, now, death...
I know even after death. Poor Annie, I just hope soon that Duen will help her rest her soul.

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
Fun I love the two MVs you made. What is the song called? I know it is by Mos and Tata but have no clue about the song title.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Man I am annoyed of how Songrob has such a stupid brother who's also a freaken horndog LOL.

At least Chomduern called Songrob wuasalangwa! Hahaha that's such a good comeback.
Tell me about it. I want to shoot him so that Annie can have him as her slave. LMAO. And that Jillie, she makes me mad for being stupid herself. I thought a girl like her would see through Sunisa but I guessed wrong. Why can't she be more like her sister Annie.

But, I heard that Boy had a rumour with Mim (Annie), but they refused it already.
Really. Boy is cute in all but Mim is not for him. LOL

Fun I love the two MVs you made. What is the song called? I know it is by Mos and Tata but have no clue about the song title.
Thanks if you want the song just PM me and I'll send you a link. It's called Ruk Luey Dee Gwa.