Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Today's episode was really fun^^! I liked it; Rita was very funny, cute, and clumpsy lol I can't wait to see tmr's episode!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I just checked out the teaser... hmm... love R team, but this series seems like a comedy, and I'm not much into comedy. Is Rita like an Ugly Betty??

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I just checked out the teaser... hmm... love R team, but this series seems like a comedy, and I'm not much into comedy. Is Rita like an Ugly Betty??
Lol Lome No! It's more of a mystery/suspense/thriller type lakorn. It has one or two scenes of comedy every now and then but its far from a comedy :p omg today's episode lol and dude that sunisa chick makes me wanna slap her .. ugh

iono

sarNie Hatchling
^ today's episode is already uploaded in the download section..

people didn't really seem shocked with rita's appearance change.. haha

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
Although there wasn't much reaction when rita got her makeover, but it was sure satisfying seeing the look on that sunisa and her cohort's face when they announced that rita is the new show host.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
Although there wasn't much reaction when rita got her makeover, but it was sure satisfying seeing the look on that sunisa and her cohort's face when they announced that rita is the new show host.

yelp. I was a bit disappointed that they didn't play on the other characters' reaction to Rita's makeover more. Even when she just changed her hair, SongRob didn't really responded to her. kinda funny how after she changed her hair, she just took off her glasses and then started wearing cuter/sexier clothes. lol

But that look from Sunisa when Rita walked past her was priceless.

Reno911

sarNie Egg
yea thats super funny...how they just changed her hair, and there goes the glasses...pretty funny how they missed that!!.....hair place isnt an eye place...LOL

Mann

I saw episode 1/2 and i do like them in their first lakorn lol .. but yeah Rita's hair really annoys me I wanna pull it off haha .. and she was kind weirdd all like she has the sixth sense but she looks way prettier w/ her hair straight i so envy it. I can't wait til i catch to look at her makeover

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
this lakorn is bad for me because im already trying to finish one lakorn lmao and dammit I just had to watch episode 01. Its because the local video store always packs me up all the first episode of every drama airing my uncles store actually and someone brings it to my house and I watch it if i like it then I'll will continue to rent it if not then I dont lol so I turned this one on and I was like dammit im attached already lol boy droollllllllllls;

ChenrukNote

Goddess
yelp. I was a bit disappointed that they didn't play on the other characters' reaction to Rita's makeover more. Even when she just changed her hair, SongRob didn't really responded to her. kinda funny how after she changed her hair, she just took off her glasses and then started wearing cuter/sexier clothes. lol

I so agree. It was even funnier since Sunisa was getting all ready to go on stage too and Thon goes welcome Chomduern lol.

that's true! :) that look on sunisa's face was priceless!

how did she know how to dress all fashionable all of a sudden? lol...it's a little unrealistic that someone like Chomduen would give up her hippy/childish style just because of a change in hairstyle...lol...but i guess that's why i love lakorns...:)

yea thats super funny...how they just changed her hair, and there goes the glasses...pretty funny how they missed that!!.....hair place isnt an eye place...LOL
true...lol...how did she get contacts or whatnot from cut n' curl? lol...:)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
-Off topic-
Hey Tina long time no chat!!!!! How are you?

Back to topic.... I'll add another 100 bucks to that. She was my first suspect and I'm gonna go with my intuition. I like to 2nd guess myself. This time around I'm gunna go with my first instinct. it's the MOM>>>>>>>>>
[O/T]
Hey P'KK I know long time no chat :p I'm good and yourself? ^__^ I'm just getting addicted to this lakorn lols;

Back On/T:
Her mother I feel is definitely the killer! I have a feeling a strong one and also the fact that when the cops says, "Annie committed suicide" and she kept going NO NO! I know Annie didn't kill herself I was thinking "ah dur she knows because she killed Annie!" so what I'm wondering is if Annie even knows who killed her. .. Also another thing is when she called her friend and her friend had to go out of town and calls her mom to to check on Annie; which would give us one way why her mother was there -.O her mom is the only suspect in my mind! What I wonder is if Annie called Songton before she was on the phone with songton when she fell off -.O