FUNNY LOVE STORY;;G-JR

treesa

sarNie Egg
THIS IS THE FIRST STORY WRITTEN BY ME AND MY 3 YOUNGER SIS..
-I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT COMMENT IT IF YOU LIKE EVEN IF YOU DONT LIKE IT...
IF YOU GUYS LIKE IT THEN ME AND MY SIS WILL CONTINUE IT BUT IF NOT MAYBE WE WONT...

-WE ARE FINISH WITH ONE BUT ILL POST IT UP SOON..ITS US AND G-JR AGAIN..
-ME AND MY SIS STEPH IS WRITTING ONE TOGETHER WITH GM SO
BARE WITH ME OKAIS!!!

-SORRY FOR THE GRAMMAR..ITS MY MICROSOFT WORD THINGY

FuNnY-LoVe-Story

(Your love is all I need)
By: funni_d3vil_m0nKie

CHARACTER LIST
STEPHANIE (STEPH) & GOLF
THERESA (TREE) & MIKE (MIKAY~ITS PRONUNCED: "MY KAY")
KRISTY & KEN
ROSE & ICE

OTHERS
CHIN & SILENA
GUY & RENA
HAPPY & ELINA
NUT & NATY
MADIOW & MANDY
J & JANEY

Chapter 1-The Beginning

“Flight 7638 is now landing…please fasten your seatbelt.” The flight woman said on the speaker. Everyone did as the woman had said. As the plane landed, they walked out to get their bags.
“Wow! Thailand is better than I have imagined.” Theresa observed the place.
Then there were these butlers with the sign of their names.
“Hey, how come that guy has my name on it?” Kristy said to Theresa.
“I don’t know. Let’s go find out.”
They left there stuff where it was and Kristy only went towards the butler.
“Are you here to pick me up?” Kristy speaks in fluent English.
“Yes, if you are Kristy.” The butler answered.
“Well, that’s me.”
Kristy went to Theresa them and told them that he is the person that was supposed to pick her up. She grabbed all her stuffing and followed the person to a long, black car. Rose, Theresa, and Steph waited for theirs to come.
“Man! I thought that Mrs. Nitipaisalkul was picking us up?” Steph looked at her watch impatiently.
“Yeah, that’s what my mom said, too.” Theresa looked for people with their names up.
“Hey! There is mines name. Bye!” Rose rushed to the butler.
After Rose went, Theresa and Steph saw a man with their names and left with him.

“Hi! You must be Kristy.” This woman came up to her and stuck her hand out.
“Yes, I am.” Kristy gradually took her hands.
“It’s so wonderful to have you here with us. Your mother told me everything about you. Oh, I am so rude I did not even introduce myself. I am Mrs. Kasamatsu. You can call me Mrs. K for short.”
“Mrs. K where is my room?” Kristy saw so many doors up the stairway in the middle of the house. Mrs. K called one of the houses cleaner to come and show Kristy where her room is.
“Thanks!” Kristy shut the door and plopped on the bed.
What a day, she thought to herself. After a while, she began to unpack. After unpacking, she left to explore the house. She went through all the stairs and could not find the way back to her room. Then she saw an empty room with mirrors all around it. “Wow!” was the first thing out of her mouth. Then she started to dance with the tune in her head. She watched herself danced for hours. Then a knock came through the door.
“Kristy?” The house cleaner open the door. “I knew I’d find you here. Well, it’s supper time.”
“Okay, I’ll be right up. I’ll try to find the way back up to the main floor.” Kristy laughed.
“I think you should come with me then.”
The house cleaner show her the secrets of the stairs. After the house cleaner told her the pass ways, she took Kristy to the dining table.
“Well, eat up before the foods get cold.” Mrs. K smiled at Kristy.
“Aren’t you going to eat?” Kristy looked up from her food.
“Yes.”
They both ate in silence. Then, Mrs. K started talking about school.
“I think I should give you the heads up for school.”
Kristy nodded since she had food in her mouth.
“Okay, school starts at 7:45 and ends at 2:50. There is a lot of level to it.” Mrs. K blabbed on.
Kristy just sat there and looks at her lips moved. All she did was nodding her head every time Mrs. K asks her if she understood.
“I think I blabbed too much. You can go back to what you were doing.” Mrs. K told the house cleaner to clean up the dish. Kristy took her plate and started washing it.
“Oh! Kristy let us do that.” The house cleaner took the plate from her hand and started scrubbing it.
“It’s okay, I do it all the time at my house.” but the house cleaner insist on doing it.
Therefore, Kristy left to her room, took out her ipod, and went to the empty room. Where she was dancing before and continuously danced.

As the driver stopped in front of this gigantic house, Rose could not stop staring at it. She entered the door and there was two adult in the living room anxiously could not wait to meet her.
“Hello! Dear…you must be Rose.” The woman hugged Rose.
“Nice to meet you.” was all she could think of right now.
“I am Mrs. Voravanichaya and this is Mr. Voravanichaya but you can call us Mrs. and Mr. V is fine with us.”
“Mrs. V where am I sleeping at?” Rose roamed around.
Mrs. V showed her the way to her room. On the way to her room, Mrs. V showed her where all the restrooms are and whose room his who’s.
“Thank you.” Rose said as Mrs. V left her alone to the room.
Wondering how it is going to be over here, Rose wondered to herself. She started unpacking her things and changed into her pajamas. She went to take a shower and left to sleep in her room.
An hour or two later, she felt a presence near her face. She slowly uncovered the blanket and found a person staring at her.
“W--what are you doing here?” Rose stood up quick.
“This is my room as you can see.” His fingered swirled around the room.
Rose saw that he was right and ran to her room. She fell on top of the bed embarrassed. After a while of not knowing what to do the next time she meets him, she fell asleep.
Moreover, as for the person he wanted to know who was she.

“Miss you may come out now.” The butler opens the door. Steph got out first then Theresa
“Wow!” Theresa exclaimed. Steph and Theresa took their bags and head in the house. When they entered, the house cleaner greeted them.
“Welcome! Mr. And Mrs. N is not here now but they will be soon.”
“Thank you. Where would our rooms be?” Theresa asked.
The house cleaner show them all the rooms.
“I choose the upstairs.” Steph called out first.
“I’m fine with that.” Theresa was stuck with the room down stairs.
After a while of unpacking, they examined the house. Mr. N and Mrs. N came home.
“Wow! Both of you are grown up now. Last time, I saw you were such a small child.” Mrs. N scans them both up and down.
“Well, your still looking young yourself.” Theresa complimented Mrs. N.
“Oh! Don‘t be. Do I?” Mrs. N touched her face.
“Yes!” Theresa and Steph said in a harmony way.
Therefore, they sat and talked.
“I heard you two signed up for the festival last year. How’d it go?”
“It went fantastic! Everyone loved us.” They had to brag a little.
They were talking and talking until two people came through the door.
“Mommy, Golf cheated again.” The taller one whined.
“I did not. You just lost yourself.” and that one would be Golf.
“Boys, not now we have guest over.” Mrs. N clutched her teeth together, eyeing Theresa and Steph.
“Mikay?” Theresa was the first to speak.
There was no sense of Mikay guessing who she was. He could not figure out who she was.
“Little Midget Mikay!” Theresa nosily said his nickname.
“Oh! Theresa!” Mikay remembered who she was now.
“What happen to your shortness?” Tree looked around him.
“Who are you calling short? You’re the one who’s short.” Mikay laughed.
“Hey! Girls are supposed to be short.”
Tree and Mikay argued like the usual. They were arguing until the house cleaner came and told them it was suppertime. They left to eat supper.
The dining table was much bigger for their family.
“Aren’t your parents going to eat with us?” Steph asked.
“No, they usually have it in their room.” Mikay explained.
Then it was quiet for a moment. None of them thought of anything to talk about until Tree blurted aloud.
“Got a girlfriend?” Golf Mike choked on their foods.
“Not yet.” Golf Mike answered at the same time.
“Who would want to date you?” Tree look at Mikay disgustedly.
“You!” he answered and stared at her
“I’d be crazy to.” Tree shot back.
Mikay did not say anything else. They ate until they finished their foods. After eating, they all left to sleep.

Chapter 2-The Morning

“Kristy,” Mrs. K shook her.” Wake up! It’s time for school.”
Kristy slowly woke up and went straight to the bathroom. After washing up she found these uniforms on her bed laid neatly. She took it, wore it, and left down stairs to eat breakfast. She saw that there was only Mrs. K there and not Mr. K.
“Where is Mr. K?” Kristy sat on the seat across from Ms. K.
“He left to work early.”
They ate in a silence until Mrs. K asked the house cleaner where her son is.
“You have a son?” Kristy’s eye widen up.
Mrs. K nodded her head up and down. The house cleaner told her that her son was not home ever since yesterday… Mrs. K seemed mad at him.
“Is your son a bad kid?” Kristy did not know how to put it.
“No, he’s a gentleman at times.” Mrs. K clarifies.
After eating breakfast, Kristy left out to school, wondering how this ‘Ken’ looks likes and who is he.

The alarm went off in Rose room. She hit the off button and thought where I am? It took her a couple seconds to find the answer. She left the bathroom and put on her uniform that was hanging in her closet. She grabbed her bag and left to eat breakfast.
“Good morning Rose.” Mrs. V greeted her. Rose did the same back and sat down the seat diagonal from her.
“Where’s Mr. V?” Rose grabbed her fork and stuck it in the sausages.
“He had an emergency this morning. Morning Ice.” Mrs. V said to the person that came and sat down right next to Rose. Rose could not face to see him today because of the accident yesterday.
“Have you met our new guest?” Mrs. V pointed at Rose.
Ice just nod his head and said,” Yeah, yesterday night.”
“What exactly do you mean?” Mrs. V was confused.
Rose explained the situation quickly to her and excused herself from the table. She found that she given a ride to school. She did not care about the person name Ice.

Tree and Steph woke up at six in the morning. After they washed up, they put on their uniforms and left for breakfast.
“Good morning!” Mrs. N cheerfully greeted them.
“Morning” Tree and Steph said back to her.
After a while, Golf Mike came down and took the seat across from Tree and Steph.
“You two are up early today.” Their mom looks at the clock hanging on the wall.
Golf Mike just shook their shoulders as if nothing was up. Mrs. N left to work and they still had time left before school starts.
“When does school start?” Steph brought her plate to the sink.
“At 7:45.” Golf answered.
Steph and Tree decide to leave early to look around the school first since they had a whole grip of time left. Golf Mike tagged along with them since; they too were bored.

Chapter 3-First Day at school

Kristy they found out that they all had first period together.
“Hey what did you choose for second hour?” They looked at each other’s schedule.
Tree had piano lessons, Steph took guitar lessons, Kristy had advance math, and Rose took English class because she wanted an easy class. First period was art class for all of them. Rose told them about the person and the problem of yesterday night. They all started laughing at Rose.
“It’s not funny.” Rose hit them.
“Of course it’s not funny. It’s darn hilarious.” Tree said in between laughs. Then they stopped laughing so they will not get into trouble.
“Hey we got the same boots.” Steph pointed out. They looked at their shoes.
They started complain who got it first. Finally the teacher came in the room and announced to the class that they have new students from US which is just Steph them.
Steph they stood up and the whole class looked at them with there mouth hung open because of how they were dressed like. Unbutton shirt, loosen tie, high boots, and down hair. Later when class was over, all the girls rushed up to Kristy them and asked them to change their clothing style exactly the way Tree theirs are. They told the girls how to do it and by the time, they knew it the whole school looks like them.
“First day and we’re already popular.” Steph said proudly. The bell ranged for second period and they all went their separate way.

Kristy entered the room and there was huge class in front of her. Wow big class, Kristy thought to her. She saw an empty seat so she went to sit in it before anyone could. Then class began and the teacher started to take attendance.
“Kenichi Kasamatsu?” The teacher called out.
That names sounds familiar, Kristy thought. There were too many faces so she could not tell which one was Kenichi. She waited for the teacher to call her name.
“Kristy Xiong?” the teacher finally calls her name.
“Here!” She raised her hands. The teacher introduced her to the class.
After attendance the teacher began to teach. The student was confused so, the teacher had to explain it all over. They did this just to waste time and get to study time, as for them it is free time. During free time, Kristy could not concentrate because the whole class was so loud. Kristy was furious so she closed her book and was about to go talk to the teacher but a paper ball hit her head. Huh, Kristy thought inside her head. She turned and saw a person laughing with the others. She grabbed the paper ball and walked towards them.
“Why did you throw this?” Kristy threw it in his face. The person looked as if no one had done it to him.
“Why can’t we have fun?” The person stood up.
“Well, FYI this place is for learning not to have fun. If you want fun get your ass out there.” Kristy pointed to the door. The person looked embarrassed and could not anything else. She turned and he said,” Do you know who you’re talking to?”
Kristy turned back around and walked towards him until there was no space between them two.
“Do you know who you’re talking to?” Kristy asked him the same question. The whole class looks at them.
“You are talking to Kenichi Kasamatsu.” He put his hands on his waist.
“Oh! So you’re Ms. Kasamatsu son?” Kristy slowly checked him out making him feel uncomfortable.
“How do you now my mom?” He looked closely ay her.
Kristy smiled and turned around to grab her bag and said,” You’ll see.” She was making him curious.

English class this is going to be easy, Rose thought as she looked at the sign above her head. She scanned the room for an empty seat and sat down. The bell ringed for class to begin. Rose looked up from her book and saw that there was Ice in her class, too. She tried to cover her face with the book. Ice sat on the seat diagonal from her back. The teacher called on Ice to read the paragraph aloud. Ice was reading it until someone interrupted him.
“Dude, you seriously need to learn to talk fluently.” Rose said in fluent English. The class laughed at him. He flushed all red.
“You think you’re so good why don’t you read it?” Ice sat down.
“I will.” Rose stood up and read the paragraph fluently. That made Ice embarrassed even more.
“Oh! So we have a new competitor.” The teacher referred to Rose. Someone informed Rose that Ice was number one in the class. Not with that accent, Rose laughed to herself.
“Rose when did you learn to read like that?” The teacher was amazed of her fluent English.
“Well, I did come from USA, right?” Rose answered in English. “But I still need to learn my Thai.” Rose sat back down. Ice just scoffs unbelievably.
“You guys should learn you’re English from Rose.” The teacher looked at all the kids who were not good, yet.
“But that’s not fair though, she came from USA.” Ice complained.
“So? That doesn’t mean I didn’t have to study.” Rose turned towards Ice direction. That made the whole class stops whining. They study the vocabulary and waited for lunchtime.

Yes! Finally, guitar lessons, she thought excitedly. Steph opened the door to the room. She saw a person in the room, thought it was the teacher, and went up to that person.
“Miss…?” Steph tapped the person’s shoulders. The person turned around and it was…
“GOLF?” Steph was surprised.
“Miss…?” Golf raised an eyebrow.
“Well, you do look like a girl from behind.” Steph touched his long hair.
Golf just stood there unbelievable. Steph looked around and saw no one.
“Where’s everyone else? Class is already started.” Steph looked at her watch.
“There are only us.” Golf grabbed the nearby guitar and started playing a song that Steph had never heard of.
“Why don’t other kids sign up for it, too?” said Steph who was bemused.
Golf just shrugged his shoulders and said that they mostly signed up for regular classes to get more credits. After talking for a bit, a nerd came in running. Jamming all the things to the ground and quickly set his stuff down.
“I thought you said that we were the only one who signed up?” Steph looked at the person who came in.
“We are…” Golf stared at the ceiling with his back on the bleachers.
“Then why is there a nerd in the room?” Steph whispered so the person will not hear them. Golf sat up and said,
“He’s not a nerd. He’s our teacher.” Golf looked at her as if she is stupid.
“***, he’s need a makeover. Maybe I should provide him one.” Steph laughed at her own comment. Then he, the teacher, greeted the students, which there are only two students.
“Good Morning class.” The teacher said and Golf and Steph said the same thing back to him. He was displeased of how small the class was.
“Sir, do we have to take test in here?” Steph inquired the teacher.
“Mr. Dan is the name. No, we are not going to be test in here. We go on to competition.” Golf answered before Mr. Dan could.
“Was I talking to you? No, I don’t think so.” Steph said back.
Golf just stuck his tongue out when Steph turned around to get the warm-up music sheets.
Mr. Dan started reviewing the notes and the cord lines to them.
. “Mr. Dan, are you outraged because there is only the two of us?” Steph could not help it but question him.
“To tell you the truth yes I am. Well, because I thought we were going to win the festival this year.” Mr. Dan expressed.
“Don’t give up hope just yet. You haven’t seen me lose to a competition.” Steph said in confidence.
“Yeah, right I couldn’t even win. How could you?” Golf did not have high hope in it.
“Well, that’s because you suck. Have you not seen all my trophies at home? And the entire fan clubs of me?” Steph said arrogantly.
Golf just made a face and went back to practicing. After a long period, at last they went to lunch.

Piano lessons room 35, Tree thought to herself. She entered the room and there were not much people. There were around 7-8 people in the class with them. She looked around for the teacher and finally caught her.
“I’m new here…where do I sit?” Tree asked and the teacher scanned around the room for an empty desk. She pointed to the desk near the window and a person was sitting there, too. She walked her way toward the person and sat down next to him. She could not help herself but looked at him.
“What?” he turned around.
“Mikay…” Tree turned back around and her eyes widen.
He just gave her the ‘yeah? So’ look.
“Why it got to be you?” Tree was disgusted.
“You mean why you got to stalk me?” Mikay was now facing Tree.
“You stalked me. Why would I want to stalk you?” Tree shot him a sicken face.
“I don’t know. Why don’t you tell me?” he got closer to her.
“I would if I was.”
Mikay could not say anything else and got far from her. She smiled to herself because she knew she had won him.
“What are you wearing?” Mikay tried to change the subject.
“I‘m wearing my uniforms. What are you blind now?”
“Cover up more.” he looked away.
Tree made a fist behind his back. Then after a while, the teacher called on Tree to introduce herself. While she was introducing herself she was question by another student asking her if, she knew how to play the piano. She went up to the grand piano and started playing her favorite song. Her astonishing performances made the whole class stunned. The entire class clapped for her performance. She bow down and walked her way to her seat.
‘When--how--” Mikay was so shock that he could not even speak.
“Did I tell you that I did win the festival contest last year at USA?” Tree smiled to herself happily.
“Whatever.” Mikay went back to reading the music sheets. Tree just stuck her tongue at him. Then finally, the bell rang for lunch.

Lunch Hour

“Let’s sit over there.” Steph pointed to the one near the window, which was close by Golf their table. Before they reached the table, Steph saw Golf, went towards his way.
“Hi!” Steph said in a cherry tone to Golf. Golf just nods his stupid head. Everyone looked at her weird.
“Who’s that?” The sexy American looking one asked.
“Oh! She--” before Golf could finish Steph budged.
“We live together.” Everyone dropped his or her jaws.
“We’re not married.” They all let out a relief.
“How’d you know that we were thinking that?” One of the girls asked her.
“I’m not stupid, duh!”
“Well, got to go eat with my friends. Peace!” Steph left them and walked where Kristy they were. Then Kristy they started talking about what Steph did to those people. Kristy stood up and turned but bumped into someone and his or her food spilled all over the place.
“Watch it!” The person said harshly towards Kristy.
Kristy was dumbstruck of his tone to her. After picking his things up, he stood up to yell more at Kristy but saw that it was just Kristy. It was the same person from her math class. When he saw her, he scoffed and left to sit in the table with…GOLF and MIKE! Steph and Tree was confused why he did it. Therefore, Kristy told them how it all happened.
“effer.” Tree cursed at him. Then they started saying bad stuff about him.

“This is study hall?” Kristy shouted aloud.
“It’s too loud I can’t hear you.” Tree shouted back to her.
Then they went up to the seating chart and looked for their names.
“Huh? Who’s Shin?” Steph asked Tree them. They just shrugged their shoulders. Tree saw that she was in the middle between Golf and Mike. She just walked her butt to where they were. She sat next to Mikay since all the other seats was taken.
“Why are you sitting here?” Mikay looked at her weird.
“Not my fault the teacher putted me here.” Tree opened her cell phone. The teacher came in and yelled at the class for being so loud. The whole class got quiet. Then somebody’s cell phone ringed.
“Hello?” Mikay answered, “Okay…bye.” he hanged up the phone. Then he whispered something to Golf and he just nod his head. Tree was curious so she asked him.
“Who was it?” Tree got near him.
“Anyone but you.” Mikay closed his phone and went back to what he was doing, which was sleeping. Steph asked Shin for Golf’s number. He gave it to her without any questions. Therefore, Shin wrote it down on a piece of paper and Steph text Golf.
Text Messages:
Guess where I am-Steph send to Golf
Where?-Golf text back
I am behind you-Steph quickly close her cell after and laughed to her.
Golf turned his head and no one was there. Tree saw that and laughed. Golf gave her a confusing look. The class was quiet until somebody name Mikay started snoring. They all snickered to themselves trying not to wake up Mikay. The teacher saw that this was a distraction then she stood up, grabbed the ruler, and smack the table. Mikay woke up quick wiping his drools. They all could not hold there laughter inside anymore so they all busted out laughing. The teacher yelled at them to shut their mouths and threaten them if they do not they‘d get whoop.
“You can’t do that anymore. That is against the law and you will be fire for that, real smart here teacher.” Tree said back to the teacher. The teacher was shock so she put Tree after class. Tree did not care she just sat there. Mikay they were shock that Tree just talked back to the teacher. The teacher just went back to her reading.
“I can’t believe they’d even pick her to be a teacher.” She sat there angrily.
“So how do you like school over here?” Silena asked Steph
“Way better than USA. Hey who’s who?” Steph pointed at everyone. Therefore, Silena told her everyone’s name.
“You think you can beat me in English class. Bring it on!” Ice said stridently. Rose just looked at him blankly acting as if she does not know what he was talking.
“What? Who told you that?” Rose oddly looked at Ice. Ice said that it is the way she embarrassed him in class and she should know that he was the most popular one. Rose laughed at how he said he was the most popular one.
“Popular my ass.” Rose laughed harder this time.
“Well you think you’re so smart.” Ice bicker to Rose.
“I don’t ‘think’ I’m smart. I am smart, you’re just jealous.” Rose quoted with her fingers, “Well, study harder next time.” Rose patted his shoulders.

The four girls entered the room and looked around, and saw all the students from study hall. Which happened to be were Golf Mike and the so-called ‘Popular’ students. They went to sit on the bleachers were the teacher assigned them to, which were boy girl order.
“Let’s warm up.” The teacher singed and then they repeated after the teacher.
After warming up voices, the teacher pass out their song for there first concert.
“Our first concert would be in the dance just like last year.” The teacher announced while passing out the sheets. They all looked at it the song and try to rehearse it on there own.
The teacher tested the girl’s voices for the first part of the song. Kristy got the first part because she wanted it, so they tried for the second verse. The first verse for the boys is Ken and the second verse is Shin. The second verse for the girls was Silena. They rehearsed until the last thirty minute of class. The teacher decides to let them talk since it is the first day of school.
“Hey Kristy, who are you living with?” Rose asked Kristy who sat in the front.
“Kenichi Kasamatsu; the guy right next to me.” Kristy eyed him.
“I live with Ice; he’s on my right side.” Rose point to him.
Tree they all were confused who was Ice so Rose told them, which one was he. Steph they all laughed at how he looked. Tree thought he look sissy, Steph said he does not even look scary at all, and Kristy thinks that he looks shy.
“So, you both live with Golf Mike?” Kristy was curious. Tree and Steph both nodded their heads.
“We knew them when we were young. Well, when we used to live here.” Tree made clear to Kristy and Rose. They were talking until the other girls came along and they all talked.
“So, what do you think of Thailand choir?” Rena questioned Steph them.
“It’s just like back at home.” Tree replied. They all were talking until one of the girls said,” Any of you got a boyfriend?” Tree they all shook their heads no.
“Wow! Golf Mike, Ice, and Ken do not have Girlfriends, too. You guys should try to go together.” Mandy said. They all gave disgusted face at her advice. They were talking and telling each other who’s who.
“Hey I heard Ken was bothering you in your math class?” Naty asked Kristy.
Kristy was shocked the whole school knew about it. She told them the whole story from the beginning to the ending.
“Maybe Ken likes you.” Jean teased Kristy. Kristy shook her head no and said Ken was mean. She does not like men’s like that.
“So, I heard you both use to know Golf Mike right?” Silena asked Tree and Steph.
“Yep, we grew up together.” Steph said. They all talked until class was over and left home.

Chapter 4-The Way Home

When Rose and Ice reached home they went to do their homework while Rose was doing her homework, Ice came in the room.
“Hey, you nerdy girl.” Ice was leaning on the door.
“I have a name and you‘re the nerd here. Remember that.” Rose turned to look at him.
Ice just shrugged it off and told her that supper was ready. Then he left and Rose closed her book and left downstairs to the kitchen. When she reached, Mrs. V told her to sit by Ice. Therefore, she did as told and sat next to Ice.
“So, how was school today?” Mrs. V cheerfully asked them both.
“It was okay, I guess.” Rose supposed.
“Did little Ice give you a hard time?”
Rose turned to look at Ice and Ice was just eating. Rose quickly turned away before he thought wrong of her.
“No, he didn’t give me a hard time at all.” Rose ate her supper. After a moment of silence, Mrs. V went off to sleep.
“Wow! You’re so innocent in front of my parents.” Ice looked amazed.
“I was saving your little ass.” Rose swore. Ice eyes went wide open.
They finished their foods and left to sleep.

“Hello Kristy, was school good?” Mrs. K greeted her. Kristy nodded her head and went to it and talks with
Mrs. K.
“Have you met my son, yet?” Mrs. K asked.
Kristy thought for a while and then remembered. ”Yes, I did.”
“That’s good. So, what do you think of him?” Mrs. K became intent.
After a while, she went to her room to do her homework and study for the future tests. Later that day, Kristy went downstairs to have supper; she saw a man’s figure. Mrs. K told her to sit next to him so she did as what Mrs. K said to her.
“Ken this is Kristy. She is with us for awhile” Mrs. K introduced them to each other. Ken looked at Kristy, opened his eyes widely, and jumped backwards as if he had seen a ghost. He rubbed his to see if it was the girl from his math class.
“You--your--” Ken stuttered at his words.
“The girl from your math class?” Kristy finished what he was trying to say. All he did was nod his head.
“So, both of you met already?” Mrs. K intrudes.
“Yeah…well, I kind of---” Ken got interrupted by Kristy.
“He helped me with my homework and what the teacher was saying in Thai.” Kristy made something up quick. After a while of eating and talking Mrs. K leaves them alone.
“So, why’d you lie to my mother?” Ken turns to face her.
Kristy reply,” Obviously, saving you from troubles. What else?”
“I thought you did that was because you like me.” Kristy laughed at what he just said to her.
“Me? You? In your dreams boyfriend.” She pointed to herself and him.
“Whatever one day, you’ll end up liking me. Maybe even loving me.” Ken became flirty with her.
“Dude, what are you trying to get?” Kristy stared at him.
“You.” He winked at her. Kristy got disgusted and left the kitchen.
“She called me boyfriend.” Ken laughed and went up to his room; In addition, was the room next to Kristy’s room. After awhile later Ken felt like bothering Kristy. Therefore, he went to her room and made up an excuse just to annoy her.
“Can I just please copy your homework?” Ken whined.
“No.” She shut the door in his face.
“I’ll do anything for you.” He smiled thinking she will fall for it.
“Okay, and then Get Out!” She closed the door in his face again.
He opens the door saying, “No, I didn’t mean it that way.” This time he closed the door behind him.
“What are you trying to do now?” Kristy stood where she was. He just kept on coming closer. He grabbed onto her head. He breathed heavily on her.
“Dude, stop it your breath smells like shoot.” Kristy whacked his hand away. He checked his breathe by breathing on his hand and smelling it quickly.
“Yuck! You sick bastard.” Kristy pushed him out of her room. He went to his room still checking on his breathe. Do I really smell that bad, he thought to himself?

“How are we gonna get home?” Steph looked at them all.
“Well, I have to stay after so peace.” Tree left them and went to study hall.
“I also have to stay after to ask Ms. Ella about the piano board.” Mikay quickly rushed away. Steph and Golf just walked home. During the walk was silent. She was listening to her ipod and he was just looking around as if he was a new person in a different world.
“Hey are you hungry?” Steph took off one of her headphones. Golf thought for a moment. “Let’s get something to eat first.” Steph did not wait for his reply and walked to the place they were selling foods. She randomly picks something that did look well.
“What do you want?” Steph turned towards where Golf was standing. He scanned the foods and pay for one. They ate while walking home.
“Did Mikay really have to do something?” Steph asked after finishing her food. Golf shrugged his shoulders.
“What ever happened to the loud Golf?” Steph look at him up and down.
He just laughed and said, “What loud Golf?”
“The one that completely fell in love with that one girl, what was her name again,” Steph paused to think, “Oh yeah. Heather.” Steph laughed.
“I did not like her, okay? She was the one who liked me.” Steph just bobbed her head as if she believes him. They walked all the way back home talking about their childhood.

Chapter 5-The Dream

“Teacher, I’m here.” Tree called out from the door. She looked around for the teacher. The teacher finally came out and told her to scrub off the entire desk and gum under the desks. Tree made a face at her when she left. Tree did as told and waited for her to check if it was what she wanted like. The teacher excused her and she went out the door. She turned and saw Mikay falling asleep. His eyelids were drooping down. She went and woke him up.
“Were you waiting for me?” Tree asked when he fully came to his senses.
He fixed his hair and wiped his drools, that was running down from his mouth.
“No, I just happen to sleep here.” Mikay lied. (What a dumbass)
“Whatever.” Tree said and walk passes him. She went to wait at the bus stop. Mikay ran after her. They both waited patiently for the bus to come. It was getting dark and darker.
“Aren’t you scared to get murder?” Mikay asked Tree.
“No, what’s the point? Everyone’s gonna die anyways might as well die early.”
Mikay looked at her scary. Then there was these two hookers came and stood next to Mikay. They keep scooting closer and closer to Mikay. Mikay keep scooting closer and closer to Tree. Tree just scoots every time Mikay scooted close to her.
“What the hell is your problem?” He was getting close to her annoyed tree. Mikay pointed to the hookers like a little boy. Tree laughed that he was scared of those hookers.
“Be a Man!” Tree hit his stomach. Mikay groan and bend 90 degrees.
The two hookers were touching Mikay’s back and ass. All he did was flinch and jumped a little. He was mad she was not paying any attention to him and she got annoyed; she just rolled her eyes at the thought of it. The taller hooker grabbed onto Mikay’s ass. He grabbed onto Tree’s jacket and whimpered. Tree gave him the ’what the fudge?’ glared. She was annoyed so she pushes Mikay and he fell on top of the two hookers. The hooker took him and dragged him away. Mikay was screaming Tree’s name and Tree did not even bother to look at him.
“MIKAY!” Tree slaps his face. Mikay woke up screaming his lungs out.
“Tree!” Mikay hugged her and was crying at the same time, “You’re here! Are they gone?” he looked around.
“What the hell are you talking about? Get the hell off me!” Tree pushed him off.
“The hookers remember?” Mikay wiped his burgers off his nose.
“Oh! Yeah, they’re right behind you.” Tree played along. Mikay jumped onto Tree. Tree started laughing at his reactions. Mikay turned around to look if there was any. There was none there except them both.
“Liar.” Mikay hit Tree’s shoulders like a wimpy girl. Tree started to laugh harder then ever. Mikay told Tree all about the dream.
“***! I was good not to help you then.” Tree comment after the dream.
They went to wait by the bus stop just like Mikay’s dream. Tree smiled to herself because she knew what she was planning inside her head. A second later, someone came and touched Mikay’s ass. Mikay’s eye popped wide open and quickly spun to see if it was a hooker. It appeared to be a little boy picks pocketing him.
“Hey!” Mikay chased the boy around in a circle. The little boy laughed at Mikay because he could not catch up to him.
“Hey, girl! Catch me if you want your money.” The little boy mistaken Mikay for a girl and made a face before he ran off.
“I no girl.” Mikay made no sense. He was breathing deeply. He went back to chasing the boy. The little boy came up to Tree and gave Mikay’s wallet to her.
“Here! This girl sucks. She can’t run at all.” Tree gave the little boy his money and got on the bus. Mikay, breathless, came in the bus and plopped onto the seat next to Tree.
“Give me my wallet.” Mikay stuck his hand out. Tree slapped his hand.
“Wait! I feel something.” Tree quickly sat on the wallet.
“What?” Mikay said. It was silent then all of a sudden, this bomb burst the whole bus. (Tree farted in the bus.)
“Woo! Dang that felt good.” Tree relaxed. Tree turned to look at Mikay and Mikay was dead.
(Mikay’s face)
Tree shook him and asked if he still wanted his wallet. Mikay nod his head with his two fingers plugging his nose. Tree gave it to him and he took a quick sniff at it.
“Dang! You made the whole bus smell and my wallet.” He put it in his pocket.
Tree turned to look at the rest of the people and they were all breathing outside of the window. Tree laughed and they finally hit their spot.

Chapter 6-Another day at school

“Man! I’m tired as heck.” Steph yawned and knocked down on the desks.
“Ha-ha! You guy’s wanna hear a funny story about yesterday?” Tree asked Rose and Kristy. They both nodded and Tree told them about Mikay’s dream. Kristy and Rose laughed and laughed.
“Well, so Ken winked at me. What‘s going on? We only know each other for like a day.” Kristy started pouring out her thoughts.
“Maybe he likes you. He just doesn’t feel it yet.” Tree guessed. The teacher took attendances and call out Steph’s name a billion-gazillion times and there was no answer.
“Here!” Kristy mimicked Steph’s voice. Tree woke Steph up, since class was starting.
“Didn’t you sleep at all last night?” Rose asked.
“Yeah but then I woke up early this morning and couldn’t go back to sleep.” Steph explained. Today’s goal in art will be to make a combination of things. Therefore, they did as told.

Steph yawned and slept on the bleachers. Golf came in and shook her to wake up. She was hitting him to stop waking her up.
“I’m tired leave me alone.” Steph went back to sleep. Golf just kept bothering her.
“Wake up.,” he repeated himself repeatedly. She nods her head as she was listening to him.
“The teacher is gonna come in awhile.” Golf informed Steph.
“Okay.” Steph sat up with drooping eyes.
“I thought you wanted to win the contest?”
“Hey! Don’t use my words against me.”
Then the teacher came in and they got started. Then second hour was over. They both left to lunch.

Yes, the only part that I do not like is that person, Kristy thought to herself, while looking for a seat. She finally found an open seat. She was sitting there until she turned and saw the person sitting next to her. This ends up being Ken.
“Why are you sitting next to me?” Ken leaned over to her desk.
“Hello? Can’t you see all the other seats are taken?”
“Sure! You just want to sit next to me.” Ken was trying to flirt with her.
“If I did wouldn’t I have sat next to you every single day?”
“You are now.”
“Quit picking on me.” Before Ken could say anything, the teacher called out his name and told his to shut his trap. (HAHAHA) While the teacher was teaching Ken keeps bothering Kristy. Kristy got mad so she threw her pencil at him and he laughed at her because he caught it. While Kristy was getting another pencil from her bag, Ken was about to poke her with the pencil but the teacher called his name.
“Kenichi.” The teacher said his full name.
“HUH?” He looked up.
“Answer this problem.” The teacher pointed to the board. Ken did not know the answer so he scratched his head with Kristy’s pencil and try to solve it.
“63.” Kristy whispered loud enough for him to hear her.
“63.” Ken proudly said as if he knew it from the start.
“Very good. I’ll keep my eyes on you.” The teacher continued on their lesson for the day.
“Kristy, do you still want your pencil?” Ken put it close to her face.
“No, it’s been up in your nasty hair.”
“What? Fine then.” He kept the pencil instead. The day went on it was time for the class to do their homework. While Kristy was finishing her homework, the teacher called her name to her desk.
“Yes?” Kristy stood there impatiently.
“Can you do me a favor?” The teacher looked up from his work.
“Sure.”
“Will you help tutor Ken for me please? He has not been doing well in this class. He needs to keep his grades up.”
“Well--Okay fine. I’ll do it for his sake.” Kristy agreed to tutor him. The teacher told Kristy to go sit and she called Ken up.
“Well, Ken since you has very low scores and a very bad grade in this class. I am having Kristy tutor you. Is that a problem?” The teacher waited for Ken’s answer.
“Uh--Nope. Not at all.” He smile very large and happily skip all the way back to his desk.
“Kristy! You’re my tutor!” Ken said loud enough for the whole class to hear. The whole class turned their eyes at Kristy and Ken. Kristy flushed red and immediately ran out the room as soon as the bell ranged for lunch.

First day of school and Rose is the top already. Does she not know how hard it took me? To be the top of this class. I‘ll show her who‘s the bomb, Ice thought. Ice went to look at the board for the top ten students in the class. He scans the list real quick for his name. It came in second place since Rose was first.
He turned and saw her reading so he decides to interrupt her studying.
“Rose.”
Rose just nods her head instead of answering him.
“I’m over here not in there.” Ice stole her book.
“Give it back or else.” Rose was trying to get it back.
“Or else what? You gonna go tell my mother?” Rose jumped forward for the book, tripped on the bar of the desk, fell forward, and was now on top of Ice. The whole class laughed and made fun of them. Rose blamed Ice for everything. Ice then gave her book back and walked back to his desk, all red. Then it was studying time.
“Rose, what are you reading?” Ice came and sat down to the desk next her and leaned in to see what book it was.
“Shut up okay?” Rose fluently said to him. (Got that from Jiro). He was shocked and was about to grab Rose book again but this other student came and push Ice off the seat and then the whole class gathered all around Rose and asked her to help them on the assignment, Ice then got all mad again about Rose getting all the attention. He worked by himself eventually he was stuck himself.
Then the bell ranged for lunch.

Mikay and Tree ignored each other. Until Mikay asked,” Why did ya’ll even come to school here?” He did not look too happy about it.
“My parent’s choice not mines.” Tree went back to reading the music sheet.
“Yeah! It’s your choice, too.”
“Why do you care?” Tree looked up from her music sheet.
“Because it’s my problem and you’re staying in my house.”
“Well, I’m going to move out sooner or later right?” Tree got up and gave the sheet to the teacher. She went to the piano and played the sheet the teacher assigned her.
After awhile Mikay came and sat right next to her.
“Why did you choose piano?” He asked while playing a song.
“I could ask you the same.”
“I want to learn the piano.”
“There point made.” Tree stopped playing and turned to look at Mikay who was staring at her without blinking his eyes .
“What something on my pretty face?” Tree touches her cheeks. Mikay just shook his head no and went back to reading the notes and playing it.
“I remember that when I and Golf was little, whatever we both do you both do it better.” Mikay chuckled.
“I know we’re still better.” Tree proudly lifted her head up.
“Not this time.” Mikay said looking at her,
“Why do you keep on looking at me like that? What you like me already? I’m so touched…NOT!” Tree turned her head 45 degrees.
“You better not do anything suspicious towards us.” Mikay leaned in closer when Tree said that to him.
“I won’t do anything like that!”
“Better not or I’ll kill that ass of yours.” Tree threat him.
“You can’t kill me.”
“So can,”
“My parents are like in love with whatever you both do.” Jealousy was building up inside him. Tree stopped talking and thought about what Mikay just said to her.
“Why do they like us for?” Tree was curious.
“You guys do everything perfect. Always winning at everything you want to achieve.” Tree was confused about the things he had said.
“We weren’t always that good. What were the things that we did awesome on?”
“Admit it Tree. You guys were good at singing, playing an instrument, talking nice to adult, mean, acting, and do I really have to name it all?” Mikay named some of the things that came to his mind.
“Wow! You remember all the things we did.” Tree lightly hugged him by the side.
“Get off me.” Mikay gently push her away.
“Like anyone want to touch you.” Tree looked at him disgustingly.
“Whatever.” Mikay ignored what Tree said to him.
Then awhile later, the bell ranged for lunchtime.

Lunch hour

Jean waved her hands highly enough for Rose them to see. The girls walked over to Jean and the rest of the group.
“You guys can sit with us from now on. Since we all do have the same classes together.” Mandy said.
“Thanks.”
They all ate in silence, until they heard some one running through the cafeteria. It happened to be Tree and Mikay.
“What are you two running for?” Golf asked them as they took a seat with the group.
“Oh, just racing for fun.” Mikay sucked in air.
“Yeah, and I won.” Tree put her hands up in the air.
“No, I won.” Mikay pointed to himself.
“No, I did.”
“Me!”
“Me!”
They both argued back and forth while the others stared at them. They both were arguing until Tree made him shut his mouth.
“So, who’s house are you staying at Kristy?” Tree changed the subject.
“Oh, I live with Ken.”
When Ken heard his name out of Kristy’s mouth, he choked on his food.
“Are you kidding me?” Madiow could not believe it.
“Finally Ken could get a girl.” Happy expressed.
“I’m not dating him. I’m just his tutor.” Kristy clarified.
“Why are you Ken’s tutor?” Naty got confused.
“Can’t you see that he is very stupid?” Kristy joked.
Everyone laughed and Ken got mad.
“I’m not dumb. I’m just failing so that my teacher would give me a sexy tutor.” Ken defends himself.
“And that sexy person is Kristy.” Ice said. They all laughed while Ken and Kristy turned heavily red.
“We should stop before it gets even worse.” Shin told them to quiet down.
“How about you Rose?” Rena they turned to face her.
“Oh, I live with this perverted guy.” Rose eyed towards Ice.
“What! How am I perverted?” Ice blurted out and the whole cafeteria looked at him.
“You live with Rose?” Ken said and they all laughed. “And you laugh at me.” Ken muttered to himself quietly.
“What’s so funny about it?” Ice got confused.
“She called you a pervert. Wow, our Ice is growing up. Way to go.” Mikay high-five Ice. (sick)
“What? Your not suppose to compliment him.” Rose said to Mikay.
“Who cares at least Rose is number 1 for your English class.” Steph leaned back on her chair.
“I am and I’m proud of it.” Rose held her head up high.
“Ice you were always number one. What happened to that?” Ken they were yelling at Ice.
“She cheated.” Ice stuck his tongue out at her.
“I did not. You’re just jealous I’m smarter then you sore loser.” Rose defends herself.
“Hey, you guys everyone left already.” They all turned and everyone was already gone. They all ran to fourth hour.

“Man, I’m so tired.” Steph yawned loudly and the teacher eyed her angrily. Steph made a face after she turned her head.
“You should sleep more.” Silena looked away from her book.
“I would but I have to study my Thai.” Steph took out her textbook of ‘How to Speak Thai’.
“You should just--” Before Silena could say any further Steph was asleep on her book. Silena shook her head and just went back to reading.
Tree was resting her head on her arms for a while. When she looked up, she saw Mikay staring at her.
“Quit staring at me.” She turned her head the opposite way of him. Mikay just went back to what he was doing.
“Hey Golf, did you guys ever wanted to see me and Steph?” Tree asked still laying on her arms.
“We didn’t expect you guys to be here at all.” Mikay answered.
“Is your name Golf? No, I don’t think so.” Tree turned back to Golf’s way.
“Well, as Mikay said we didn’t expect you guys but don’t feel sad about us forgetting about you guys as we grew up.” Golf said to Tree.
“What? You guys forgot about us,” Tree was shocked. “Steph! Come over here!” Tree called across the room.
Steph lazily looked up to Tree, “What?” She walked over, kicked Mikay out of his seat, and sat in his. Mikay went to sit next to Golf.
“What is it?” Steph lazily ask.
“Golf they forgot about us when we were little.”
Steph‘s eye open quick as soon as she heard what Tree told her. Tree nodded her head.
“You hurt my feelings.” Steph and Tree clutched their heart.
Golf and Mike went blank and they did not know what to do.
Tree they laughed at their own acting.
“Don’t worry, we forgot about you guys, too. Ever since we met them.” Tree and Steph daydreamed.
“Met who?” Golf got curious.
“Aaron.” Steph sighed.
“Film Rattapoom.” Tree daydreamed.
“Your boyfriends?” Mikay got annoyed.
“No, my future husband.” Steph said.
“What?”
“Yeah, we’re engaged.” Steph joked around.
“Really?” Golf got sad.
“Yeah, Right! Steph you wish,” Tree blurted. “I’m engaged with Film Rattapoom.”
“That ugly man whore? What, Mikay isn’t stripping well enough for you?”
“Film Rattapoom is not a man whore! Your Aaron is.”
“Of course Aaron’s a man whore!” Steph was not denying. “My man whore!” She said all joyfully.
“In your dreams.”
Tree and Steph argued back and forth. Golf Mike just stared at them as if they are crazy.
“You both are crazy.” Mikay shook his head lightly.
“Yeah! Crazy in love with them.” Steph shock back at him.
Golf just laughed at Mikay because a girl burned him.
Mikay just hit Golf’s arm like a little kid.
“Mikay’s you’re so mean; no wonder you got no girlfriend.” Tree looked at him up and down.
“I did have a girlfriend!”
“Why do you think both of you are not together anymore? Because you are so mean.” Now it was Tree and Mikay’s turn to argue.
“Okay, you guys can stop arguing before someone gets hurt.” Golf split them up just like when they were young.
“See? Golf is so nice. Why can’t you be more like him?” Tree was trying to get Mikay piss off.
“Because I’m not him.”
“He’s so nice, no wonder someone likes--” Tree covered her own mouth quickly. Steph quickly slip away from their table and back to hers before the teacher came to check up on them.
“What did you say?” Golf was surprised.
Before Tree could answer the teacher came up to them.
“Are you doing your work?” The teacher looked over Tree’s shoulders. There was no sign of paper work.
“Since you got nothing to do why don’t you correct these for me?” The teacher threw the paper in front of Tree. As the teacher was walking away, Tree mimicked her voice and Mikay started laughing.
“What’s so funny?” Tree started on the papers.
“You’re mimicking of the teacher.” Mikay laughed even harder thinking about it.
“Well, at least I have the guts to do that.”
“Get on with your homework.” Tree pointed to his paper.
“Suppose you’re to help me, Kristy.” Ken was stuck on the problem.
“Let me rest for a bit. I can help you at home, too.” Kristy stretched.
“No, I want to finish now.” Ken whined.
“Ken quit flirting with Kristy,”Madiow teased up from his homework.
“I’m not flirting; who wants to flirt with her anyways?” Ken looked at Kristy disgusted.
“What?” Kristy got offended.
“That’s what person will say when they’re flirting.” Happy said.
“You’re the ugly one here; keep that in mind. Also, I’m not helping you anymore.” Kristy stood up and packed her things.
“Where are you going?” Ken sat up straight.
“Off to tell the teacher that I’m done tutoring you.”
“I was just playing.” Ken panicked. “You’re really pretty; the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen on earth.” He said with emotions in there.
“You really think so?” Kristy did not believe him. Ken nods his head and Kristy chuckled at his immatureness. [Along with the puppy face, he made.]
“Fine, I’ll help you.” Kristy pinches his cheeks lightly.
Ken gave Kristy a huge smile.
“I think Ken likes her already.” Madiow whispered to Happy.
“Yeah, look at them.” They both were watching every move Ken and Kristy made.
‘Let’s sing our song.” Madiow whispered.
“Okay, on three. 1...2...3...” They both started to sing.
“Kristy and Ken sitting on a tree,
k-i-s-s-i-n-g,” Happy, J, and Guy singed, and then soon the whole class started to sing along with them.
“First comes love, second come marriage, and third comes Ken with a baby carriage. That’s not all that’s not all here comes the baby drinking alcohol.” The song grew louder when the teacher left them for a minute. They all laughed at Ken and Kristy who was all red.
“They do like each other; that’s why they’re both of their faces are red.” Elina thought it was cute.
“I don’t like him/her!” They both said at the same time.
Although he is cute at times, Kristy thought as she said that.
She is cute when she is mad; Ken thought and shook his head.
“Ice and Rose are the quiet ones in the group,” Nut they all turned to them who was arguing.
“I guess not anymore.” He changed his mind.
“You give up the quiz for once.” Ice commands Rose.
“No! You’re just jealous that I’m better.” Rose put her hands to her hips.
“Jealous? You wish I was.”
“Scared to be beat by a girl?” Rose made the chicken noise and walked around him. The whole class clapped at Rose.
Ice was embarrassed and blurted out,
“Well, for your information, I and Rose are going out.” now it was his turn to embarrass Rose.
“What?” Rose stopped her chicken voice.
“Yeah, you guys heard me.” Ice crossed his arms.
“You’ve got to be kidding me.” Shin shouted.
“I am,” Rose let out a relief.
“Yeah, you know you better tell the truth. We are never going out.” Rose went back to her desk.
They all got excited for nothing. Soon the bell ringed for last hour.

They all took their seats on the bleachers and waited for the teacher to come in.
“Warm-up,” Ms. Dee played the piano and thing singed do re mi.
“Okay, we are having our first concert soon, so the song we’ll be singing is ‘ At the beginning‘.” She handed out the music sheet.
The parts were dividing equally among them. They practiced repeatedly until it was time to go home.

NOTE: HOPE YAL ENJOY IT..CHAPTER 7 WILL BE UP SOON....

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG...so much to read....can't wait to read it all...i'm so excited YAY.....i'll write more after i read it all (may take a few hours/days lol)....:D thanks for this^^

nkaujlie

sarNie Egg
hehehe... i can't stop reading your fics! it's like a drug for me. i'm ADDICTED!!! :lol: can't wait till next update.

treesa

sarNie Egg
[[I'LL POST A CHAPTER OR 2 EACH TIME I COME BACK ON HERE..CUZ I KNOW EVERYONES BUSY WITH THEIR THINGS..SCHOOL AND ALL..SO THANK U FOR READING THIS!!=D]]

CHAPTER 7-9

Chapters 7-Let’s go to the fair

“Let’s do something,” Steph was thinking.
“Let’s go hang out at the fair.” Kristy raised her hands
They all agreed and went home to change.

“Wow! Thailand fairs are so pretty.” Rose compliments it.
“Where should we go?” Jean looks at every one of them.
“Look you guys,” Tree pointed to a stage in front of them.
“Look! A stage, let’s go!” She pulled them to where it was.
“We need someone with a good voice to come up here and sing,” “Here!” They all pointed to Golf and Mike.
“You gentlemen come up here and sing,”
Golf and Mike went up there and all the girls screamed because of their hotness.
They gave them the microphones and they both decided what to sing.
“Run for your love,” Golf quickly said and they got prepared.
“If you are feeling blue,” Golf started. “You can close you trouble eyes for awhile, I’ll be there.”
“So close but still far away waits the day until you’ll say,” They sang the chorus. “I will run, run, run for your love…Well, here I am just incasing that you come running for me.”
“Do you recall that song? The special melody… how it made us believe,” Mikay singed after. “Still know it all by heart…every letter; every word got a meaning to me.”
They singed and the crowd cheered on for them.
“Wow, I didn’t know you both can sing that well,” Kristy was surprised as they came down.
“Well, now you know.” Golf receives flowers from the audience.
“Let’s go on the roller coasters.” All of them race for first in line.
They all rode the rides and walked around for a bit.
They wee walking until the people came to a stop.
“What’s wrong?” The girls asked.
“Basketball.”
“Let me guess you want to play?” Tree went to ask the other people; that was on the court, if Shin they could play against them.
They all played until they sweat to death. They finally defeated the other team. They people were starving so they went to eat.

“I’m so hungry.” Steph could not wait for her food to come.
“You’re always hungry.” Rose said.
“I am?” She thought about it.
They all nodded their little heads.
They ate their foods and ordered desserts.
“Yum! Ice cream,” They cheered.
“Still the same old same old.” Golf said.
“Yep!”
“What you both still like vanilla?” Steph looked at their ice cream.
They both nodded.
“Did you know that vanilla makes men’s horny? (it‘s true)” Steph told them.
All the girls’ mouth dropped.
“Are you kidding me?” Rose looked at Ice who was eating his vanilla ice cream away.
“It’s true!” Steph told her.
Kristy took Ken’s ice cream away from him.
“Huh?” Ken was confused.
Kristy did not want him to get horny. (Ha-ha-ha-ha)
“Didn’t you hear what Steph said?” Kristy was disgusted.
Ken shook his head no and snatched his ice cream back from Kristy.
“She said that vanilla makes men’s horny.” Kristy repeated what Steph told them all.
Ken just kept on eating his ice cream and when he turned, there was a girls butt in his face.
“WOW!” He was staring at it, reaching his hand out to touch it. They all turned to look at what Ken was staring at and they started to laugh.
“Ken’s getting horny,” Guy said and they all were laughing.
“Shut up!” Kristy was scared to go home with him.
“Watch out for tonight.” Steph kidded around. Kristy just slaps her arms. She turned to look at Ken, which made her feel disgustingly.
“Who’s still eating vanilla ice cream?” Tree turned to look at Mikay.
“Mikay!” Shin cried out.
Mikay was confused and stopped eating.
“What’s so funny?”
“Nothing, just keep eating.” They all tried to keep in their laughter. Mikay just kept on eating one after another.
“How many have you eaten?” Nut asked.
“About twelve,” Mikay guessed.
They all started laughing. Mikay jumped up quick and they all stop laughing.
“What’s wrong?” Golf looked at his actions.
“I got to go pee!” Mikay ran to the restrooms and they all laugh behind him.
After he was using the restroom, he came and saw a women bending down. He opened his eyes widely seeing the women’s chest exposing largely. Mikay licked his lips and steam was coming out of him.
“Look at Mikay!” Tree laughed and they all turn to look at him. Mikay bent down to help the women pick up her papers.
“Thank you.” She said to Mikay.
“Yeah, those are largely grown.” The girl caught Mikay staring at her chest. She was mad from his affront and slaps Mikay on the cheek very hard. The rest started to burst out laughing and tears were rolling down their eyes.
“Mikay is *** horny!” Golf was laughing very hard, he could not even say it. Mikay came towards them and sat down.
“Golf?” Mikay said and Golf turn to face him. “Why am I feeling weird?” All the girls scooted away from him.
He turned and saw all the girls wide opened eyes.
“I told you vanilla makes guys horny.” Steph said after an awkward moment.
“New subject!” Kristy called out.
“Okay, do you guys ever think of playing basketball?” Tree asked.
“Are you dumb? We play it for the school.” Mikay said to her.
“Like I knew that!” Tree shouted back.
“Yeah, but we lost the last championship game.” Happy included.
“Are you serious you guys loss? Then you must suck really badly!” Tree comment them.
“Yeah, practice more,” Steph, agreed with Tree.
“We know we are practicing as hard as we can this year. We also are having a competition next month.” J informed them.
“We are practicing every after school from now on.” Nut added.
“Who’s the captain?” Steph asked, they all pointed to Golf.
“So, why is it you?” Kristy asked Golf,
“I’m much better!” Golf conceitedly said.
“Sure!” They all started arguing about whose better and who’s fault on the last game.
“Okay boys!” The girls calmed them down.
“Let’s head on home” They all went their separate.

Chapter 8- walking home

“How come you guys didn’t tell us you guys play for the school?” Steph asked.
“We forgot to,” Golf said.
“Whatever,” Tree said. They all went to there rooms.
Tree was studying until she was thirsty. She got up, went upstairs to the kitchen, and did not turn on the lights so she hit someone.
“AHH! A GHOST!” Mikay screamed like a girl. Tree was holding her laughter and said, “MIKAY!” In a scary tone.
“Please don’t hurt me!” Mikay pleaded.
“I won’t,” Tree went to her regular tone and switched on the lights. “HAHA! You’re that scared?” Tree laugh as she pour some juice in her cup.
“You meanie!” Mikay grasp for his heart. “You scared me to death.” Mikay breathlessly said.
“Are you okay?” Tree was concerned.
“I--I--can’t breathe,” Mikay slowly spoke and was now bending half way.
Tree panicked on what to do.
“Should I call the ambulance?” She grabbed onto the phone.
“NO,” Mikay objected.
“Why not? You might die!” Tree dialed 911.
“Tree,” Mikay looked up. “This isn’t America.”
Tree looked at the number she just dialed. (HAHAHAHA)
Tree tried to figure out the number for Thailand.
“What’s the number?” Tree frightening asked.
Mikay started laughing and fell down to the floor laughing. Tree knew Mikay just tricked her.
“That was just revenge,” Mikay wiped his tears from laughing. “Don’t take it to the heart.”
“I already did!” Tree got on top of him and started to choke him.
“What’s going on?” Golf was on top of the stairway.
“Nothing,” Tree got off Mikay and stomped down to her bedroom. Golf went back to his room and fell back to sleep. Mikay went to check up on Tree.
“Are you okay?” Mikay pop his head through the door.
“Yeah!” Tree lied.
“Lair,” Mikay entered with out permission. “Come on! You scare me, too!” Mikay sat on her bed next to her.
“I didn’t fake as if I were going to die,” Tree got up. “How would you like it if I fake my death?” Tree was talking her serious tone.
“Mad,” Mikay muttered.
“See?”
“Sorry, I won’t do it anymore.” Mikay bent his head down. “Do you forgive me?”
“Yeah, whatever.” Tree went under the cover.
“What does that mean? Yes or No?” Mikay shook her.
“How you look at it.” Tree said from under the blanket.
“I take it as a yes.” Mikay said.
“Good night!” Tree turned her back towards Mikay. Mikay was looking around and saw a book with a lock.
“What’s this?” Mikay whispered to herself.
Mikay was searching for the keys.
“What are you doing? You’re being so loud.” Tree turned to look at what he was doing. Mikay opened the drawer and saw a ring with many keys.
“Which one is it?” Mikay dangled the keys.
Tree got up and reached for her dairy.
“Jump for it!” Mikay put his hands up high.
“That’s not fair!” Tree crossed her arm.
Mikay ran out the room with the ring with many keys.

“What are you doing, Golf?” Steph explored his room.
“How’d you get in here?”
“Magic!” Steph
“HAHA! Funny!” Golf said sarcastically.
“Aren’t you scared I might see you naked?” Steph teased him.
“You already did.” Golf smirked. (SEXSHI!)
Steph’s eye widens and said, “When? I did not!”
“Of course, a lot of time when we were young.”
“Never!” Steph lightly blush.
“You know you did and I did, too.” Golf came closer to her face.
“NO!” Steph denied the fact that they did.
“Mikay! You butt head, give it back to me!” Tree jumped for it. (HAHAHA! I want to see that!)
“Higher!” Mikay meant for her to jump higher.
Mikay stopped when he saw Golf and Steph so close as if they were about to kiss.
(How come we didn‘t? B/c stupid Mikay and Tree came and ruined the perfect moment! Faggots!)
Tree came running after and bumped on to Mikay’s back and his sense came back to him.
“What are you both doing?” Mikay and Tree was by the doorway.
“Nothing!” They both answered at the same time.
“Ya’ll both almost kiss--” Golf interrupted Mikay.
“Nothing was going to happen.” Golf turned away from them.
“Stupid! Give me back the book!” Tree tried snatching it.
“Not until you tell me what is in it.” Mikay raised it up.
“Why should you care?” Tree jabbed his sides.
“What is it?” Mikay turned to Steph.
“That‘s her private book.” Steph watch them fight about it.
“You have a dairy?” Golf and Mike turned to her.
“So does Steph!” Tree rat her out.
“At least I’m not denying it.” Steph plainly said.
“Golf, tell him to give it back.” Tree begged Golf.
“Mikay give it to her unless you like her.” Golf outsmarted him. (I am so~~ smart!)
“Fine, Here!” Mikay gave it to her.
“I’m going to sleep.” Tree left to her room.
“Wait for me!” Mikay ran after her.
“You’re not sleeping with me.” Tree was disgusted.
“NO! I meant I’m going downstairs, too.”
“Good night!” Steph said to Golf and left to sleep.
“Do you have secrets?” Mikay asked Tree as they walk to their rooms.
“I have tons of secret that no one in this world knows.”
“Like what?” Mikay got curious.
“Ways to kill Mikay.”
“Really? How?” Mikay act girly with a sarcastic tone.
“Cut him into pieces and feed it to the dogs.” Tree closed the door in his face. Mikay just went to his room and went to sleep.

“So, you’re good at basketball?” Rose asks Ice.
“Duh!” Ice replied.
“Geesh! Someone’s on PMS,” Rose said.
“What? NO!”
Rose just laughed at him. Ice then left to his room.
Rose went to her room to study and then got boredom out of it. She decides to go bother Ice, which will be fun.
She went inside his room and found him nowhere near.
“BOO!” A voice came from behind her. Rose jumped and turned to find that it was Ice.
“You freak! You scared me!”
“I knew you were going to come in here.”
“I came to ask you where your parents are.” Rose lied.
“Off to another business trip.”
“Okay then, bye!” Rose ran out his room. Ice just looked at her weird and went to sleep.

Kristy was finishing her math until there was a knock on her door. She turned and there was Ken leaning on the door.
“What?” Kristy looked at him.
“I believe you forgot something.” Ken cleared his throat.
“I didn’t forget anything.” Kristy went back to her work.
“This,” Ken put the paper in her face.
“Oh, I forgot I was your tutor.” Kristy pushes her work aside.
“So, what am I learning?” Ken took a seat next to her.
“You are going to learn algebra,” Kristy took out the math book for that. “Have you done it before?”
Ken answered, “I failed that subject.” He put his head down.
“It’s okay, everyone isn’t always good.” Kristy cheers him up. Kristy tutors him for a long period.
“Are you hungry?” Ken asked Kristy all of a sudden.
Kristy just stared at him.
“Can’t I ask you a question? I don’t want you to get sick, and then you can’t tutor me.”
“I rather get sick then tutor that small brain of yours.” Kristy pokes his head. Ken just left the room and Kristy laughed at his expression. What is taking Ken so long? Kristy thought. Ken came up with two hamburgers and sprite in his hands.
“Aww…so, you really didn’t want me to get sick?” Kristy thought that was so sweet of him.
“No, they’re for me. Get your own.”
“What?” Kristy could not believe what he had just said to her.
“I’m just joking around.” Ken laughed at Kristy’s face.
“So, why did you pick this school?” Ken asks with his mouth full.
“One of our parents did.” Kristy covered her mouth.
“Oh, okay,” Ken they were silent for a moment.
“Did you make these?” Kristy was impressed.
“No,” Ken denied.
“Yeah, right! I can see that you are denying. Your voice said so.” Kristy teased him. Ken pouted and slowly ate his food.
“I’m just teasing you.” Kristy comforts him.
After they ate, Ken left to his room and dozed off to sleep.

Chapter 9-Saturday

“Hi Tree,” The house cleaner said as she saw Tree coming up.
“Are the others awake, yet?” Tree asked her.
“It’s only 6:30...They don’t wake up that early.” The house cleaner looked at her watch.
“Okay, Thanks.” Tree left to wake Steph up.
“Wake up, Steph.” Tree shook her.
Steph went to wash her self and went off to wake up Golf while Tree woke up Mikay.
Tree opened Mikay’s door and was still sleeping; which was all sloppy. Tree tiptoed all the way to the stereo and turn the volume to the maximum. Then pressed on play button.
Mikay jumped and fell off his bed.
Tree started laughing and could not stop.
“That’s not funny!” Mikay chased after Tree who ran upstairs.

Steph went inside Golf’s room, saw him sleep so she decides to put shaving cream on his hand, and went to look for something furry.
“What kind of guy use fluffy pink pens?” Steph said in disgusted. She tickled that thing on his nose. Golf squirms touching his nose, which made cream, got all over it.
“Yuck!” Golf shouted. He quickly stood up and scared him from behind.
“BOO!”
Golf jumped and turned to find Steph. Golf quickly stood up and chased after Steph.

Steph and Tree quickly sat on their chairs and ate their breakfast as if nothing happened at all.
The house cleaner saw Golf Mike expressions and laugh lightly.
“Golf, you have something right there.” She pointed to his nose.
“Can you give me a towel?” Golf politely asks. The house cleaner gave him the towel and he wiped off the shaving cream. Steph and Tree high-five each other under the table and smiled to Golf Mike. They both sat down unhappy at Steph and Tree.
“Don’t prank us ever again!” Mikay madly shout.
“Don’t worry, we still have other things then prank you guys.” Tree said.
“What things?”
“Things you don’t need to know.”
After they ate, Golf Mike got ready about to leave somewhere.
“Where are you guys going?” Steph asked as they were coming down the stairs.
“Play basketball.” Golf answered.
“Can we come?” Tree asked.
“NO!” Mikay said aloud.
“Who asked you? I was talking to Golf.” Tree pointed at Golf. “Stupid head.” She muttered.
“Sure, I don’t see why not.”
Steph they just left to go change.
“What’s taking them so long?” Mikay went to knock on their door.

“Mom!” Ken yelled out. “I’m going out.” He waited for his mom’s answer.
“Isn’t it obvious that your mom’s not gonna let you go because of your low grades?” Kristy walked pass him.
“Yeah, your right. That’s why you’re going with me!” He quickly grab her arms and pulls her close to make it look like they‘re both going together.
“If you ruin my plan, I’ll kiss you in front of my mom.” Ken threatens.
“Fine, you owe me!” Kristy said.
“Yeah yeah…whatever,” Ken was waiting for his mothers answer.
“Who are you going out with?”
“Kristy,” Ken quickly replied.
“Really? How come you didn’t tell me you both were dating?” Ms. K was acting all surprised.
“What? No!” Ken lightly pushes Kristy a little far from him.
“I’m just kidding; don’t need to be a dramatic. If your guys are gonna go out then see you later.” Ms. K went back to her work.
“Hurry, let’s go.” Ken pulls her arms.
“Go yourself; you got your plan right?” Kristy was walking upstairs to her room.
“No, then my mother would say that where am I and that you didn’t go with me?” Ken went on forever.
“Okay, at least you shut up.” Kristy went to change for her out door clothing and they both left.
“Where are we going?” Kristy asks in the car.
“Just to hang out with Madiow them all.”
“That’s boring, how about me and you go fly kite?” Kristy excitedly grabs his arm by accident.
“That’s more boring.”
“Hey, you own me, remember?”
Ken gave up so they went to the store, bought the kites, and left to the park to fly it.

“Hey Ice,” Rose entered his room.
“What?” He looked behind him.
“What are you playing?” Rose took the controller next to him.
“Grand turismo,” He answered.
“Really? That’s my favorite game.” He offered her a controller and of course, she took it and them both started playing.
“I didn’t know you play.” Ice said as they both race.
“Hell, yeah I play. Why would you think that?”
“Because girls seem to find playing games seems boring.”
“What are you being stereotyping now?” Rose could not believe it.
“No, just saying because the girls I know are like that.” Ice protected his reason.
“Well, I’m not any girl you ‘know’. Let’s make a deal alright?” They both decide that the loser have to do the winners homework.
“That’s not fair! You’re just using that against me!” Ice said.
“Fine, if you win then I’ll do your homework and if you lose you have to go in front of choir and show everyone your ass!” Rose laughed her butt off.
“No! Ass is too exposing.” He covered his butt.
“Your boxers then.” They made a bet and started the race.
“You cheater!” Ice pouted and threw the controller far away from him.
“I didn’t cheat. I’m just good.” Rose said. “You still have to do your bet.” Rose laughed and could not wait.
“Let’s go somewhere and eat.” Ice they both went out and went to the nearest restaurant.

“What to eat, what to eat?” Ice ran through the menu.
“Why do we always eat in these nice restaurants?” Rose look around it.
“Because we can afford it.” Ice conceitedly said it.
“Conceited jerk.” Rose muttered.
“Yum…barbeque chicken.” Rose used her fingers.
“Gosh! Haven’t you learned your proper manners?” Ice looked at her disgustingly.
“Shut up,” Rose went on eating.
They ate and left back home.

“Ready?” Mikay knocked on the door.
“Yeah,” They both got out.
Tree wore jean Capri’s and a pink t-shirt.
Steph wore orange Capri’s and a red t-shirt.
Tree wore her hair on an up high pony tail while Steph’s hair was braid in two.
“Is J them gonna be there?” Steph was putting on her
Flip-flop. Golf just nods his head and they got in the car.
When they reached the basketball court, Nut them all were there already.
“Hey guys!” Tree and Steph waved at them. They both went to sit with the girls.
“Hey, where’s Kristy and Rose?” Mandy asked.
“Maybe with Ken and Ice since them both didn’t come right?” They all agreed.
Silena they were all rooting for their boys.
“Why aren’t you two cheering for Golf Mike?” Jean turned around and asked.
“Because they’re not our boyfriends.” Tree simply replied.
“What if they are?”
“No can do.”
Steph took out her ipod and gave one ear piece to Tree and the other one to her. Steph tuned to “Hope” by: H.O.T.
They both started to swing back and forth because of the song rhythm.
After the boys were done playing basketball they all came and sat down.
“Hey, let’s go swimming at the beach. It’s just down there.” Silena pointed to the beach.
They all agreed and ran down there.
“I don’t like swimming.” Steph said while dragging her feet on the sand.
“Me, too.” Tree they slowly walked down there.
“Yeah, Right!” Mikay grab her arm pushing her into the water.
“Mikay!” She yelled out his name.
“Let’s go, too!” Golf excitedly look at everyone having his or her fun and grab Steph’s hand.
“NO! I HATE swimming.” She said making the word ‘hate’ the loudest.
“Putting your feet on the water isn’t bad.” Golf pull her towards the water.
“What about my ipod?” Golf grabbed and threw it where Shin their stuff was. Steph they started to build a castle.(Castle)
“Why is Mikay and Tree always together, am I missing something?” Steph look at them fighting and chasing each other.
“I don’t know. When they were young, they never got along. Look at them now, they sort of get along.” Golf builds his own castle.
“Remember when Mikay scraped his knee and Tree lied to him that she was a doctor and he fell for it. His wound got worse and Tree lied to him that if he told your mother he would get hit.” Steph and Golf laughed.
“Mikay, Stop!” Tree catched her breath.
“You’re such a slowpoke.” He teased her.
“I’m not, just that the water is making me run slower.” Tree lied.
“Yeah, right.” Mikay knew she was lying.
She plashed water at him and he did it back to her.
Then a flash came at them both. They turned and saw that it was Jean taking pictures of them both.
“You both just look so good.” She turned and went to take the others.
“There’s sand in your hair, Golf.” He tried to wipe it off himself but end up making more on him.
“Here,” Steph helped him out. “You’re so messy.”
Then she wiped the sand off his face, too. Then the flash came up to them, too.
“How cute. You’re cleaning him up.” Jean said and ran before Steph could get up and chase her. Steph was lost at what she said and went to the water to wash her hands and feet. Then Mikay and Tree came running and splashed the water in her face.
“You two!” She shouted at them both. Tree’s hand was around Mikay’s neck and Mikay was holding onto her wrist.
“Settle down, Act like lovers.” Steph wiped her face with her arms.
“What?” They both push each other away. “You wish!” They said to each other.
Then Jean decided to take group pictures. The boys group was first. After the boys were the girls.
“Let’s take funny pictures!” Elina shouted out. They all made funny faces. Rena saw a person so she asked him to get a group picture of them all. They did a good picture first then funny faces after. After they finish taking pictures, Rena went to thank the person.
“Hey, get me a copy.” Steph shouted out.
“Get me one, too!” Everyone started calling out.
“Yeah, I’ll give everyone a copy.” Rena said.
“You know you just want to see me because I look better than Golf.” Shin joked around with Steph.
“No, I just wanted to see myself.” She said back and they all laughed at him.
“Tree just wanted to see me.” Mikay looked at her.
“Why would I wanna see you?”
“Mikay likes Tree!” Guy loudly said.
“No!” They answered at the same time like always.
They all head home after a short while.
(Kristy and Ken)
“Look! It’s flying.” Kristy excitedly shouts.
“You acted like you never seen one before.” Ken annoyingly looked at her.
“I never did, duh. That’s why I wanted to do this.” Kristy was starring at the kite non-stop.
Ken gave her the kite since she wanted to fly one real bad. All of a sudden, his stomach started growling. He chuckled lightly and blushed.
“Let’s go eat.” Kristy took the kite down.
“Hmm…what to eat,” He looked down the menu.
“I don’t want to eat.” Kristy laid the menu book down.
“Suit yourself.” Ken said and ordered his food.
Ken was eating and making sounds.
“This is so yummy!” He was trying to make Kristy hungry for some.
“Quit that!” She got annoyed.
“Just eat something, quit starving yourself.” Ken concernedly said.
“What? I am not starving myself. That’s stupid.” Therefore, Kristy ordered a drink for herself.
“Are you on a diet?” He asked.
“No, that’s also stupid. Why eat make yourself eat so little when your already so skinny. That’ll just make you look worse.” Kristy went on talking. “Once there was this girl she was 115 lbs and lost weight to 110 lbs and she looked horrible.” Kristy was drinking and Ken was still finishing her food.
“So, what happened after that?” He was interested.
“She was working out too much and then she died she was only 17years old.”
Ken’s jaw dropped and food rolled out of his mouth.
After eating, they went back out to fly more of the kite at the park. There were more people there then a while ago.
“So, you really never did fly a kite before?” he asked. Kristy answered him with a nod.
“So, what do you do at U.S.?” He was eager to know.
“Lots of stuff likes partying, study, anything you can do anywhere.” Ken was amazed that things were the same everywhere. Kristy went too laid down when she took down the kite. After a while of watching the clouds they head on home.
“How was your first time hanging out with Ken?” Ms. K asked.
“Good,” Kristy answered as she took of her shoes.
“Hope the two of you get along soon.” Ms. K smiled and left upstairs to her room.
“What does she mean?” Ken looked at Kristy.
“I don’t know. She’s your mother.” Kristy walked pass him to her room.
“What’s wrong with her?” Ken muttered walking into his room. After he changed, he sat on his desk and saw his unfinished homework. He quickly ran to Kristy to help him and so he wanted to bother her, too.
Kristy changed to her pajamas and went start on her work that she did not get to finish. A minute or so someone knocked on her door. She slowly got up and opens the door to who was Ken; waving his paper like a little child.
“It‘s time to tutor me!” He childishly said.
“Let’s get this over with it.” Kristy opens the door wider for him and he grab a seat next to Kristy. She teaches him for half an hour and finally understood.
“You try it.” Kristy turned to her paper.
“I forgot,” Ken scratched his head and blushed.
“Go over the notes and see it you get it.” Kristy said without turning towards him.
Ken did not want to so he made an excuse.
“I’m hungry,” He rubbed his tummy
“Then go eat.” She still did not look his way.
“You come with me; I know you’re hungry.” Kristy agreed and went to the kitchen.
Ken pours drink in his cup.
“Crap!” Ken cursed and was about to wipe the apple juice he spilled but Kristy stepped on it and spun.
Please do not fall, Ken prayed.
Kristy turned and slipped. Ken rushed to grab her.
“Thanks a lot for helping me!” Kristy angrily stood up and saw her completely butt wet with juice stains.
Apparently, he missed the catch.
Instead of grabbing her, he got the juice cup.
“Sorry, I was trying to but--” Ken tried to explained but Kristy ran to her room to change before anybody else can see her.
Ken saw Kristy’s drink on the table and bring it up to her.
“Kristy, you forgot your drink.” Ken knocked.
There was no answer. He knocked again.
Still no answer. Therefore, he decides to enter her room without any permission.
Kristy was asleep.
He went close to see if she was faking or not.
“AHH!” Kristy screamed. Ken quickly stepped away.
“You spilled juice all over me!” Kristy wiped the juice off her pajamas.
“I forgot that I had your drink.” Ken uses the end of his sleeves to help wipe her stain.
“It’s not coming off.” Kristy grabs a new shirt. “Go to sleep. I’m going to change.”
Ken put her drink on the table and left.
“That kid brings me troubles.” Kristy changed and went off to sleep.
“So, she wasn’t really sleeping was she?” Ken talked to himself. He was thinking so much it made him sleepy.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i really love the couples in here...really super cute and funny...can't wait to find out what's going to happen next....

you are so sweet....so considerate of others..thanks...well hopefully when school starts for me i won't that busy anymore....^^

treesa

sarNie Egg
SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATES!
THANKS FOR READING=]]

CHAPTER 10-12

Chapter 10-It’s what I love about Sunday

Tree has been waking her up every five minute.
“Still tired,” Steph yawned and went back to sleep.
“Wake up!” Tree shook her.
“I’m still tired.” Steph pulled on the blanket.
Tree thought of something to make Steph wake up quick.
“Fine, go ahead and sleep Golf Mike we’re--”
“What? Where?” Steph cut Tree off.
“I knew that would work!” Tree gave herself thumbs up.
“What do you want?” Steph sleepily asked.
“Let’s go practice our song.” Tree waited for Steph to go wash up.
Steph snuck inside Golf’s room and quietly took his guitar. She laughs silently at the way Golf was sleeping.
What kind of boy sleeps holding a teddy bear? She laughed to herself. Tree they went to the guesthouse to practice they do not wake up Golf& Mike.
Tree they put on a CD and decide which song to play.
“What do you think of this one?” Tree they listen to the melody.
“I don’t know, let’s try it.” Steph they tried to find the melody.
Steph played “Nai jep Chun jep” from D2B.
Tree tried Canon the original one.
They tried to adjust things and make plans, as they want it to be like.
They were rehearsing for a while until they heard some loud clapping from the doorway.
“Where’d they come from?” Tree said to Steph.
“Dunce world.” Steph joked.
“How long were you guys there?” Tree turned to them.
“Long enough,” Mikay answered.
“Is that what you guys played to win the festivals?” Golf they sat down on the couch.
“No, much simpler.” Tree bangs on the piano.
“How could you possibly win like that?” Mikay stupidly asked.
“Actually, Tree threatens the kids to vote for her to win.” Steph said.
“That was you!” Tree pointed to her.
Golf and Mikay’s eye widen and Steph said, “Just kidding, how did you two know we won the festival?”
Golf Mike stuttered at their words.
“Stalkers!” Tree and Steph said at the same time.
“No, our parents told us.” Golf and Mike turned red.
“Sure,” Steph and Tree walked out and into the kitchen.
“Whoa! It’s 11:30, what should we eat?”
They ran through the foods. Golf and Mike made raviolis.
“So good, huh Mike?” Golf said trying to make Steph and Tree gulp for some.
“So good!” Mikay ate a spoonful.
Golf Mike turned to look at them and they already have a whole table set of foods.
“Let’s dig in!” Steph said and took the macaroni and cheese bowl, while Tree took the spaghetti bowl.
Golf Mike’s jaw dropped and drooled for some.
“Whatever you do, I can do better.” Steph and Tree high-five each other.
They gave the left over to Golf mike making them promise to take them on a tour around Thailand next weekend.

“Morning Kristy,” Ms. K said as Kristy sat down across from her. “How was your sleep?”
“It was good.” Kristy answered.
“Morning Mom!” Ken sat down next to Kristy.
“What are we doing?” He asked stupidly.
“Breakfast, The most important meal of the day.” Ms. K said.
“I’ll have cereal.” Kristy went to the cabinet and took out cheerios. Ken was staring at her eating.
“What?” She said with a mouthful.
“Talk with your mouth close.” He said in disgusted. Ms. K came back with more breakfast food in her hand.
“Kristy tries some of my foods.” Ms. K set them on the table.
“Sure!” She could not reject the offer.
“Ken, why don’t you take Kristy for a tour?” Ms. K turned to Ken. “This is her first time here.”
“Fine by me.” Ken went on eating.
After eating, Ken took her on a tour around Thailand. Then there was music coming from a room. She was listening close to where it was coming from. It was from Ken’s room.
She knocked on the door and Ken opened it.
“What? I’m done.” Ken was all dressed up.
“What’s with the music?” She was disgusted.
“What’s wrong with it?”
“It’s old-fashion!”
“Got a problem?” He got offended.
“Yeah! Here this is the new style.” She handed him a random CD.
“Okay, Thanks.” They both went to go around Thailand.

“Hey Ice, Get up!” Rose poked him by the side.
“What?” He tiredly got up.
“I wanna go ride swings!” She childishly said to him.
“Swings are for babies.” He stretched.
“You better be ready in five minutes.” She left his room. Ice went to wash up and took a quick change. “This better be worth my time sleeping.” He muttered as he got out the door.
They drove to the largest park in Thailand.
“These parks are so way better than in America.” Rose comment.
“Really? I thought America has everything.” Ice was thinking.
“Nope! America does not have everything. They don’t even have half the stuff over here or anywhere else.”
“Really?” Ice was shocked.
“Let’s race!” Rose said excitedly. “Okay, Losers buy drinks and winners don’t.”
“What’s the race?” Ice asked as they got on the swings.
“Who can swing the highest?” Rose shouted and went first.
“You cheated!” Ice was swinging his hardest.
“Yes, I won.” Rose singed in his face.
“You can stop singing about it.” Ice got irritated.
“Go buy us drinks.” Ice left to buy them drinks and then left home.

“What to do?” Tree and Steph were in Tree’s bedroom.
“Don’t they have a valley?” They both ran outside.
“Yeah! Right over there.” Tree point to the place behind their guesthouse.
They both cross the bridge to it.
“It’s so long to get there.” They began to slow their pace down. They finally reached it and looked around.
“What are you guys doing?” Golf shouted as he was crossing the bridge.
“Exploring around this house.” Tree looked at the different types of flowers.
“Bye!” Tree whispered and ran off.
Steph was lost at what she was trying to do.
“Here for you.” Golf picked a flower.
“I don’t like flowers.” Steph rocked back and forth with her heels.
“Oh…” Golf scratched the back of his head and turn around to toss it away. Steph grab hold of his hand.
“Don’t you want me to take it?” Steph asked.
“Okay!” Golf smiled real large acting like a girl.
“You’re such a dork.” She lightly hit his head.
Golf snickered like a girl. Steph just laugh at his girlness.
Tree was walking backwards watching Golf and Steph. She turned and hit Mikay.
“Watch where you’re going.” Mikay stumble backwards.
“What are you doing here?” Tree cross her arms.
“Spying on Golf.” Mikay hid the bush. “What about you?”
“Same here except on--” Mikay cut her off.
“NO! Golf you big dummy!” Mikay rub his hair.
“What he do?” Tree stood next to him.
“He used his girl impression.”
“So? Like you know how to get girls yourself.” Tree stared at him.
“I so do!” He defends himself.
“Sure you do.” Tree did not believe him at all.
“She seems to like him.” Mikay was moving around to get the good view.
“No, he likes her.” They argued.
“Where did they go?” They both look around the place Golf and Steph was before.
“Behind you!” Golf and Steph said.
They both turned around slowly.
“What were you both trying to do?” Steph crossed her arms waiting for their answers.
“Uh-Looking at these cool bushes my mom put up this week.” Mikay faked being amused.
“Yeah, sure.” Steph and Tree left.
“So, my brother…You like someone?” Mikay was referring to Steph.
“If I ever do, you’ll be the last to know it.” Golf pats his shoulders and left Mikay standing there.
“Fine! You all leave me.” He kicked the bucket.
“OW!” he winced in pain. “Hey, wait up! I was just kidding.” He ran after them.

Steph and Tree went to Steph’s room this time.
“So, You like Golf?” Tree asked curiously.
“He’s got cuter don’t you think so?”
“You’re crazy.” Tree shook her head.
“What? So did Mikay. You know it. Just admit it.” Steph smiled to herself about it.
“No he didn’t!”
“Yeah, Sure. Whatever.”
“So, do you like Golf though?” She asks again.
“No, not in that way.”

“So, You like Steph?” Mikay they were in his room.
“What you like Tree?” Golf said back.
“Just asking you.”
“Same here.”
Mikay roll his eyes at him and drop the question. Mikay ran upstairs to Steph’s room.
“I told you that she likes him.” Mikay said.
“No way! It’s him who likes her.” They both argued back and forth.
Golf and Steph stood there confused.
“What are you both talking about?” Golf finally said. Then Mikay and Tree started to say all these nonsense to them very fast.
“What?” Golf and Steph said at the same time with a blank face. They both repeat it over.
“That’s not right!” Mikay said Tree’s story was wrong and his was right.
“Mines right!” Tree they started arguing again. Golf and Steph just shrug their shoulders and left.
Mikay turn his head and saw that Golf and Steph were gone.
“Where’d they go?” They both went downstairs to look for them.
“Look at them.” Mikay whispered. They peaked behind the wall.
“Dummy!” Tree smacked his head.
“What are you guys making?” Tree leaned on the counter.
“I’m not cooking. Golf is.” Steph pointed to him.
“I forgot something.” Tree lied to let them alone.
“Those two are acting weird.” Steph look at Golf is cooking.
“There’s something going on.” Golf stirred his food.

“Wow! It’s hot!” Kristy said. She had a cap on and walked out.
“Duh…what do you expect?” Ken said. They were looking around.
“Let’s go to that store.” Kristy ran up to it.
“We’re not here to shop!” Ken shouts out after her.
“I just wanna look at the clothes.” She immaturely said. Ken decided to let her look around for a while.
“Wow! These clothes are nice.” Kristy touched it.
“You act like this is your first time seeing clothes.” Ken looked at her weird.
“Well, if you haven’t been shopping for a long time.”
She went to the men’s section and picked some clothes out for Ken.
“What are you doing?” Ken asked.
“Seeing if these match you.” Kristy switches the clothes back and forth.
“So, which one matches this cute face?” Ken cheesy smile made Kristy laughed.
Ken went around looking at the clothes. Kristy went back to the women’s section and checked out the dresses.
“This one seems nice.” She took it and tried it out. She decides to buy it and left to Ken.
Where Kristy go? Ken thought and looked around. Kristy taps his opposite shoulders. Ken turn to look who tapped him and swung his head to the other side and Kristy stood there laughing.
“What’s so funny?” He asked.
“You fell for the trick!” She laughs again.
“It wasn’t funny at all.” He pouted his lips.
“Your face was. You looked scared.” She went ahead laughing her head off.
“What did you buy?” Ken‘s eyes were toward the bag..
“Girl clothes,” Kristy shook it in his face. “Why? You want some?” She said.
“No, just asking.” Ken gazed forward.
They went to smaller markets and look around.
“Wow! This is prettier than the movie,” Kristy comment. “Their stuff is so pretty.” She touched the bracelets and necklace.
“You want it?” Ken asked her.
“No, I just like to look at them.”
Ken they were walking around and he saw some of his favorite candies. He went to buy it and want Kristy to try some of it.
“Kristy,” He called from behind her. She turned her head towards him. “Yeah?”
“Try some of these. It’s my favorite candies. You might not like it because it’s not like American candy.” Ken shyly gave it to her.
“Thanks, I can get use to foods fast. American candies are not as good as Asian candies. I have eaten some Thai candy when I was young.” Kristy took a bite of it. [Giant one]
“Wow! It’s good.” Kristy ate more. Ken just smiled at her. Then they left home.
“How was your tour with Ken?” Ms. K asked as soon as they entered the door.
“It was fun!” Kristy was jovial. Kristy skipped all the way up to her room and dozed off to sleep.
“She’s so exultant.” Ms. K watched her go to her room.
“Yeah, she is.” Ken said and went off to sleep.

Chapter 11-Way to go to school

“How was your weekend?” Tree asked everyone.
“Me and Ken went around Thailand. It was so fun.” Kristy shows them what she bought. “On Saturday we went to fly kite.” She ends.
“Me and Ice played games and to the park. It was beautiful.” Rose described how it looked like. “You two?” Rose asks Tree and Steph.
“Nothing much. Hung out with Golf Mike, practice our festival song went to the beach with the others.” Tree they listed what they did.
“Let’s get on going before we get into trouble.” Kristy pats her brush in the paint tray.
“What to draw?” Steph tap the tip of her brush on her chin.
“Anything,” Tree was already starting.
“OH! I got it.” Steph laughed to herself.
“What are you drawing?” Rose leaned over.
“Golf!” Steph laugh as she was drawing it.
“Ha-ha! Give it some mustache.” Rose drew dark black mustache on it.
“So why are you drawing Golf?” Tree suspiciously asked.
“Just for fun.” Steph did not know what to say.
“Sure,” Tree did not believe her and went on painting.
“What are you drawing?” Steph ask Kristy who into it.
“I am painting a sea.” Kristy mixes her colors.
“Is that supposed to be you and Ken?” Steph point to two people sitting on the sand.
“No!” Kristy blushed.
Class was over and they left to their second hour class.

“So, did you finish your homework?” Rose asked Ice; who was next to her.
“Yeah, I did.” Ice showed it to her.
“Okay!” Rose turned to the board.
“Class, you’re gonna do a big project for this class.” The teacher passes out the requirements. “You will be partners with whoever you’re next to right now.”
Rose and Ice turned to look at each other.
“Well, what do you want to do?” Ice asked.
“You’re stupid the teacher didn’t even tell us what we’re supposed to be doing. So how would I know?” Rose laughed at him. Ice turned light red at Rose.
“The project is going to be about your English. So do a project about you have learned these past few weeks.” The teacher told them to get started.
“Let’s do a booklet on the alphabet.” Rose went to get construction papers.
“You write it since you’re the smart one.” Ice gave her the materials.
“I am the smart one.” Rose took it and started decorating. It was time to go when they were finish with the project.

Hey, did you have fun yesterday?” Kristy asked Ken.
“I did.” Ken smiled to her.
“You did your homework right? Sorry forgot to help you. I fell asleep.” Kristy apologized.
“That’s alright.”
“Let me see if you did it right.” Kristy snatched it from him.
“Did I it corrected?” Ken was looking at her.
“You’ll see when we correct it.” Kristy hand it back to him. Afterward, they corrected it.
“I did great Kristy!” Ken shouted.
“Good job! Keep it up.” Kristy pats his back.
Ken was so happy he could not stop smiling.
Later then, they left to lunch.

“Dude! Wake up,” Tree shook him.
“Stop poking me!” Mikay snarled.
“Fine, but still about yesterday,” Tree just kept on talking to him. “He likes Steph.”
“No!” Mikay sat up fast. “I know my brother better than you. She likes him.” They went on arguing.
“She said that she doesn’t.” Tree lied.
“Well, he said that, too.” Mikay put his hand on his hip.
“They’re lying!” They both said at the same time.
“But he still likes her first.” Tree said before Mikay.
“No, she likes him first.” Mikay argue back.
“Will you two stop arguing? You both act like a couple. Are you guys one?” A person shouts at them.
“What? He wishes he was my boyfriend.” Tree look at him disgustingly.
“You both were arguing ever since the beginning of the class isn’t it obvious that you two like each other? Not those people you guys were talking about.” The person calmly said to them both.
“No way in am million years I’ll like this dude!” Tree pinched his shirt.
“I wouldn’t go for you either.” He points at her.
“So, I don’t care.” Tree stuck her tongue at him.
“Good!” Mikay did two thumbs up.
“Whatever!” She turns to the person. “You do not ever eavesdrop on our conversations. Mind your own business.” Tree yelled at him. The person left to his desk embarrassed.
“Something’s up with those two.” Tree said.
Mikay agreed along with her. They were thinking if those two are crushing each other. They both were thinking so much they lost track of time they almost were late to lunch.

“Don’t you agree that Tree and Mikay are acting weird lately?” Golf asked Steph.
“Yeah, something’s wrong with those two.”
“They are always arguing just like when we were young.” Golf said.
“I know those two. They can’t even see they’re crushing each other.” Steph teased them.
Golf laughed and said, “Yeah, that’s true. Yesterday Mikay asked me a question, a weird question.”
“Tree asked me one too!”
“What did she ask you?” Golf was curious.
“What did Mikay ask you?”
“I can’t tell you.” He stuck his tongue out.
“Same here then!” She crosses her arms.
“How come you can‘t tell me?” He whined.
“Well, you won‘t tell me yours.”
“Fine! That‘s fair.” He went back to playing his guitar.
After they practice their notes, they left to lunch.

Lunch

“Hey everyone!” Kristy and Ken sat down.
“Where’s the rest?” Jean asks.
“I don’t know. I thought that they came already.” Kristy ate her lunch.
“I see Rose and Ice.” Mandy point at two figures that came through the door.
“Hey,” Rose and Ice said and sat.
“Aw!” Silena said and everyone turned to look at whom she was talking. The whole table started saying, “Aw~”
“What?” Steph ask as she sat down next to Golf.
“You both are so cute together.” Silena made a dreamy face.
“Are you sure you’re not sick?” Steph reached over to feel her forehead. Everyone laughs at her comeback.
“It’s true. Right everyone?” They all nodded.
“Then we might as well get ready for our wedding.” Steph said to Golf sarcastically.
They, then again, laughed.
“Is Tree and Mikay always late at every thing?” Nut turns to Golf.
“I don’t know. They’re always like that.”
“Here they come,” Shin, point to them.
“What took you both so long?” Rena asks.
“Mikay dummy here kept arguing with me.” Tree took a seat next to Steph.
“Not me! You’re the one who started it.” Mikay shouts back.
“If you just agreed that I was right then it would‘ve been over.” Tree went on.
“I’m not going to agree that easy.”
“Fine, Then. Bring it on and see who wins.” Tree stuck her hand out at him. He took her hand and shook.
“Golf, she thinks that you---” Tree put her hand over Mikay’s giant mouth.
“They’re not supposed to know.” She whispered in his ear.
“Fine! Just setting things straight.” He pushes her hand away.
“How are you both?” Guy asks Ken and Kristy.
“Oh, were both good.” Ken said.
“Tell us, something’s obviously going on.” Happy elbow Ken.
“Oh, are you talking about me being his tutor?” Kristy said.
“Really, I heard people tend to fall for their tutors.” Mandy teased them. They both choke on their foods.
“You guys are just weirdoes.” Ken and Kristy went on eating.
“Hey, did you develop the pictures yet?” Steph ask Rena.
“I did. We can see it in Study hall.” They all nod in agreement.
“Are you gonna eat that?” Mikay point at Tree’s brownie.
“Yeah! I’m not gonna give it to you.” Tree put her brownie close to her.
“You can have mines!” Steph offer it to Mikay. (Steph: He is lucky I am being nice for once.)
“Thanks!” He took it. “You’re nice! Nicer than her!” He eyed Tree. Tree raised her fork to poke him in the eye.
“You eat so much junk food. Aren’t you scared of being fat?” Steph ask him.
“No, because he never gets fat.” Golf pokes his tummy. Mikay just smile largely.

“Here’s the picture!” Rena passed it out to them.
“What? You guys went without me?” Kristy said in shock.
“Yeah! Me too!” Ice look at the pictures.
“Too bad for you guys,” Nut laugh at them.
“Hey, let me see!” They all surround Golf.
“I wanna see it too!” Steph squeezed in the crowd. It was a picture of Steph wiping Golf‘s face.
“Give it to me!” Steph reached for it.
“Why do you want it?” Golf raised it up high.
“So, I can rip it into pieces.” She jumped for it.
“Hey! Look at Tree and Mikay’s picture!” Jean teased them while Golf and Steph was still fighting over their picture.
Everyone was teasing Mikay and Tree on how good they both look together.
“EW~” They both said in unison.
“Class settles down!” The teacher whacks the stick on the board. Everyone quickly took his or her seats. Steph took out her cell to text Golf.
Give it to me-Steph send.
No-Golf sends back.
Why do you want it?-Steph send back.
Because I look good-Golf laughed, while texting this.
No! You mean I look good-She send back to him.
Ha-ha…NO! I look good-He was having fun arguing with Steph.
Stupid!-She closed her cell.
“Stupid Golf,” She muttered.
“He’s not that bad.” Silena pat her shoulders.
“Yeah he is.” She disagrees with her. “I don’t see why he even wants that picture.”
“Because you’re in there,” Shin looked up from his magazines. “And he likes you.”
“Are you sick too?” She felt his forehead.
“No, I’m not.” He was laughing.

“Hey you guys!” Ice shouted and no one was listening to him. “I’m gay!”
Everyone stop what he or she was doing.
“Yeah, you heard me! I’m gay.” He did a little dance with it. Everyone was laughing so hard his or her tears came running down.
“Okay settle down,” Ms. Dee came in the room. “I have very good news for you guys.”
“You’re not gonna tell us your gay too right?” Ken said unsure. They all laughed at his stupid ness.
“What? No, as I was saying we’re going to be singing at the dance this year.” Everyone cheered.
“What are we singing?” Elina ask excitedly.
“That, I’m not sure. It depends on what you guys want to sing.” The teacher answered.
“Are we gonna dance for the song?” Jean asks.
“I got everything planned out except for the song.” Ms. Dee was thinking. They all agree on the song ‘The Chase’ by Trish thuy Trang.
The girl and boy practice separately. They saved the choreographer for tomorrow.

“The dance? I was planning on not going.” Steph said as they were walking home.
“Me, too.” Tree they both were listening to their ipod.
“Why don’t you guys wanna go?” Golf came from behind them.
“We don’t feel like it.” Steph answer plainly, looking at him from half way.
“But you have to go now.” Golf smiled.
“Wonder what we are going to be wearing.” Steph turns to look at Tree. She just shrugs her shoulders.
“Hope nothing revealing.” Steph said in disgust. When they got home Tree and Steph went straight to practice their song.

“So, are you good at dancing?” Kristy asks Ken.
“Yeah,” He replied.
“Really?” Kristy raised an eyebrow.
“Yeah…I’ll show you.” Ken did some dances Kristy never seen before.
“Wow! You are good.” Kristy applauds at the end of her palm.
“Your turn,” Ken point for her to get up.
“I’m not really good.” Kristy slowly got up.
“Well, you’re going to have to show me. So I can judge your dancing.” Ken pulls her up.
Kristy did some American dances and Ken was astonished.
“How about singing? I can’t even hear you in choir.” Ken was wondering. “You got the girl part huh?”
“Yeah, you can judge my singing at the concert,” Kristy said. “Did you get the boy part?” Ken nod happily.
“Let’s practice the singing together since we are going after each other.”
“No! I don’t want you to hear me sing yet.” Kristy walked away.
“I’ll hear you tomorrow then,” Ken ran to her.
“But I don’t have a good voice.”
“I have a good voice.” Ken conceitedly said.
“I don’t care.”
“You still have to tutor me.”
“We have tons of tests tomorrow so don’t forget to study.” Kristy went ahead.
“Are you still tutoring me?” He shouts aloud.
“Your doing great so, I’m not sure anymore.” She was walking backwards. When they reached home, they saw Ms. K.
“Come eat children.” Ms. K called out.
“Can I eat later? I have to study for tomorrows test.” Ms. K nod and Kristy left to her room.
Ken finally came in.
“Come eat Ken.” Ms. K went in the kitchen first. Ken was looking around for Kristy at the dining table.
“Where’s Kristy?” He looks at his mother.
“She said she’ll eat later.”
After Ms. K ate, she left to the grocery store.
Ken sat there ate all alone by himself.
Kristy lay on her bed and went to track six of her CD.
Ken made a plate of food for Kristy, thinking she will be hungry. He knocks on her door and she opened it.
“I brought you food.” He raised the plate up high.
“Thanks she took it and set it on her desk.” She went back to studying.
“Nice song.” Ken stared at her.
“Why are you looking at me?” She was starting to get the creeps.
“Just looking at what you’re doing.”
“Studying,” She turns back to her book. “Why aren’t you?”
Ken did not know what to say back so he made an excuse, “I need your help.”
“You’re already doing well. Study the things we learned in math class.” She looks up at him. She quizzed him and he still did not get it.
She threw him out the door and he begged to do anything for her just to be his tutor.
She agreed and helped him until they both fell asleep on the desk.

“Hey, let’s review our project just incase we did it all wrong.” Ice took it out of his bag.
“A is for…” Ice was stuck.
“Apple!” Rose finishes his sentence.
“I knew that I was just waiting if you were listening to me.” Ice flips to the next page.
“Sure you were.”
“Look we forgot to draw the pictures.” Ice quickly took out his color utensils.
Ice did not know how to draw an apple so Rose had to do all the work.
“You suck! No wonder I always win you.” Rose went to the kitchen. Nice thinking Ice, He thought inside his head, smiling
Mischievously to himself. He took the ‘ABC’ book and ran to his room.

“Hey, look CD’s. I don’t recall seeing this last time we were here.” Steph they put in one.
“Golf and Mike?” They both said at the same time. They went to the next track.
“Who’s this?” Steph was confused.
“Me,” A voice came behind them.
“What’s it called?” Steph ask him.
“Yah Len bap nee.” He proudly said. “Here’s Mikay’s song.” Golf went to the next track.
“He sounds so depress.” Tree comment his song.
“I know. I have no idea.” Golf said.
“You’re his brother and you don’t know things about him.” Steph look at him unbelievably.
“You don’t know things about Tree, too.” He stuck his tongue at her.
“Is he desperate for a girl?” Tree interrupts them.
“I don’t know.” Golf shrugs.
“And yet again, you don’t know.” Steph shook her head. Tree just walked out on those two.
“Where are you going?” Golf shouted.
“Find Mikay.” She shouted and ran inside the house.
“Wonder why she is looking for him.” Steph look at Golf.
“Me, too.”
“Does Mikay like Tree?” Steph ask out of nowhere.
“I don’t know. Why? Does she like him?”
“I don’t know he’s always with her.” Steph went to sit down. Golf sat down with her too. They practice their song for the festival.

Tree yelled his name aloud but there was no answer. She went to check his room and there he was sleeping. She pokes him on the side to wake up.
“What do you want?” He turns to the wall.
“I want to talk to you.”
“No, I’m not getting up.” He pulls on the blanket.
“Are you depressing?” She blurted it out.
“No, I’m not.” He covered his head.
“You still sound like you are.” She went on talking. “Especially when you are singing.”
“I do not!” He got up quick.
“You do too.”
“You don’t need to care.” He looks away from her.
“But when you need a friend I’m right here okay?” She was cheering her up. He just nods his head in an agreement.
“Get your butt up. I left Golf and Steph at the guest house alone.” Tree opens his door.
“They might be making out.” Mikay was picturing it.
“You sick bastard!” Tree went to smack his head. “She doesn’t like him in that way.”
They ran to the guesthouse and spied on what Golf and Steph was doing.
“Where did they go?” Mikay and Tree were hiding be hind the wall.
“Right behind you.” Golf screamed aloud.
Tree and Mikay both flinched.
“You scared the crap out of me.” Mikay clutch his heart.
“Mikay always get scare.” Golf told Tree and Steph.
“That’s you!” He said back.
“What took you both so long?” Steph ask.
“He wouldn’t wake up.” Tree pokes him.
They practice their song for the festival and went back home late.
“Golf you’re a good cooker.” Tree ate more of the food.
“Thanks but I’m not as good as you two.” He admits.
“That’s true.” Tree proudly said.
“I‘m sure.” Mikay fake smile. “Who knows you might poison us.” He mutter. Tree kicks him under the table and he winced in pain.
“When is your parents coming back home?” Steph turn to Golf.
“On Christmas day.” He said excitedly.
“I can’t wait for Christmas break.”
“Me, too!” Tree budges in the conversation.
“Why?” Golf look at them.
“We get to sleep in.” Steph smiled.
Tree laugh and said, “She can sleep all day long.”
“That’s you who sleep. I’m an early riser.”
“Yeah, that’s me who sleeps a lot.”
“What are you both going to wear for the dance?” Steph changed the subject.
“Not sure. How about you guys?” Mikay answered.
“We are going to dress up as a boy.” Steph and Tree laughs.
“What?” Golf Mike’s eye popped out.
“Just kidding.” Tree was still laughing at their expression. Tree and Mikay excuse themselves then left to sleep.
“What’s wrong with them?” Steph shrugs.
“I’ll ask tree tomorrow.” Steph clean up the dish.
“I’ll ask Mikay.” Golf finish up washing the dishes. They both left to sleep.

Chapter 12-OMG

“What did you say to Mikay yesterday?” Steph ask her as soon as she saw Tree.
“Just if he is depressed and if he needs a friend I’m here.” Tree said and went back to her work.
Steph text it to Golf and He send the same words back.
“What are you doing?” Tree leaned over.
“Nothing.” She put her cell behind her. Her cell started to ring and the teacher took it away.
“That’ll be after school young lady.” He said and left.

“Hey, why didn’t you text back?” Golf and Steph walked to class.
“Stupid teacher took my phone.” Steph replied. “That’s an after school for me.”
“Okay, let’s practice before the teacher comes.” Golf set his things down and started practicing. The teacher came in and said, “Today we’ll be in the room with the piano.” They took their stuff and went to the piano room.

“Are you guys done with the project?” The teacher asks. They all pass their project forward.
“The project was easy.” Rose leaned back on her chair.
“No, it was hard.” Another student disagrees with Rose.
“But Ice had Rose and she was from USA. So that’s not fair.” The whole class started to whine.
“Don’t worry,” Rose stood up. “I’ll teach you some English words.” The whole class cheered in joy.
“Show off.” Ice muttered.
“What did you say?” Rose said glaring down toward him.
“Nothing,” He quickly replied.
The teacher told them all to settle down and class started.

What’s ­?-Tree send to Guy
We R practicing BBall this after school…mind to join?-Guy send to Tree
IDK…Tell you at lunch. Moreover, Mikay would not like me there. - Tree sends To Guy.
Why would he not? - Guy was confused.
He is stupid. - While Tree was texting this, Mikay took her phone.
“Give it back to me.” She reached for her phone.
“Who are you texting?” Mikay look at the new message. “Guy, huh?”
“You don‘t need to know.” Tree jumped for her phone.
“I’m not stupid, you are.” Mikay read the message.
“What are you both doing?” Golf and Steph entered the room.
“What are you both doing here?” Tree and Mikay stop what they were doing.
“Practice for the festival.” Steph sat next to Tree’s desk.
“Golf, will you tell Mikay to give me my phone.” Tree use her polite tone.
“Mikay give her, her things,” Golf simply said. “Or else you like her.” Golf uses those things against Mikay. Mikay hand it to her pouting his lips.
“You have no rights to take it from me while I’m texting Guy unless you‘re jealous.” Tree joked around.
“I’ll never be jealous of you.” Mikay said closely to her face.
“Admit it, you know you are.”
“I don’t know what you are talking about.” He went to sit in his desk. She just laughs at his scariness.
“Can’t stand a joke?” Tree sat down also. Mikay just look forward to the board.
Golf and Steph were staring at every move they did. The teacher introduced Golf and Steph to the class. Mr. Dan was staring at Ms. Ella the whole time she was talking.
“I think Mr. Dan has a crush on Ms. Ella.” Steph whispered to Tree.
“I know he won’t even look away from her.” Tree them both were watching them both closely.
“Let’s hook them!” They both high-five each other.
“You both are crazy.” Golf laughs them crazily.
“We’re not. We just like to help.” Steph look back at him.
“We always help the needy and poor,” Tree and Steph laughed. “Like you.” Tree points to Mikay.
“What?” Mikay said aloud.
“Just kidding. We like to help our friends.” Tree pat Mikay’s stiffen shoulders.
“You do that?” Golf Mike asks unbelievably.
“Of course, we’re tight that way.” Steph and Tree laugh.
“Tight my ass.” Mikay said.
“You got no ass.” Tree checked him out. (Sick)
Golf and Steph laugh at Tree and Mikay’s argument.
“I so do have an ass.” Mikay fought back.
“Where? I don’t see one.” Tree look around him.
“Right here.” He sticks out his butt.
“More like a flat ass.” They all laugh.
Mikay just sat down and waited for lunchtime.

Kristy was concentrating on the board but someone keeps bugging her.
“Psst!” Someone called from behind her. She got annoyed, turned around, and said, “What?”
“Help me with this one.” Ken point to a problem on his sheet.
“I’ll help you during break time,” She whispered back. “Remember to take notes.”
Ken swung his legs back and forth could not wait until break time.
When Kristy turns to Ken for work time, Ken was already asleep.
“Hey,” Kristy shouted. “Wake up!” She shook him.
“It’s work time already?” Ken rubs his eyes.
“What did you need help with?” Kristy looks at his paper.
“All of it.” Ken stretched.
“You can do it yourself.”
“You promise to be my tutor.” Ken leaned in closer.
“But you also promise to do anything.” She said back.
Ken did all the worksheet while Kristy was sitting there relaxing.
“Are you done, yet?” She looks over his shoulders.
“Not really,” Ken fake smile.
“Let me see.” She reached for it. Ken hid it behind his back.
“Give me it.” Ken blocked her with his hand.
“Nope!” Ken stood up and ran across the room.
“Hey!” She chased after him. The class looks at them weird.
“Are you two going out or something?” A student shouted.
They both were concentrating on each other they did not hear the student and kept on chasing each other.
“If you’re not going to give me your paper, I’m going to tell the teacher I quit.” Kristy tricked him.
“Okay,” He walked towards her. “Here.” He hand it to her.
“You haven’t even done a single problem.” Her eye widens.
“I got something for you.” She said mischievously. Ken look puzzled about it and followed her after class end.

“Hurry!” Kristy shouted to Ken who was carrying her stuff.
“Just that I didn’t do my homework means that you have to torture me.” He slowly enters the cafeteria.
“Where is Ken?” Mandy ask and Kristy points to where he was walking. Ken gave her, her stuff and went to grab her lunch.
“Thanks,” She took it and chewed it down.
“Am I missing something?” Steph said.
“Ken you like Kristy now?” Golf teased.
“What? No.” Ken waved his hand back and forth.
“What are you guys doing after school?” Naty changed the subject.
“I have to stay after class.” Steph told them first.
“We have basketball practice.” Guy said.
“That’s right. So when you’re done after class, come to the gym.” Happy told Steph. She just nods her head.
“How long is your practice?” Tree asks.
“We don‘t know we just practice until we‘re tire.” Mikay said.
They finish up and left to study hall.
“What are your plans for the weekend?” Rena asked.
“Golf and Mike is taking us for a tour.” Tree excitedly said.
“We are?” Mikay thought for a moment.
“Remember? We gave you our food.” Tree pokes his head.
“I remember now!” He rubs where Tree poked him.
“I want to check out Thailand’s biggest underworld.” Kristy claps excitedly.
“I haven’t planned anything yet.” Rose simply answers.

They warm up for choir and assigned parts for the up coming concert. They gave Silena and Shin the beginning. Ken and Kristy took the second verse. They practice to get it perfect.
“Let’s practice the dance.” Ms. Dee teaches them step-by-step.
“Let’s take a break.” Madiow breathlessly said.
They took a quick break.
“My leg hurts.” Elina sat down slowly.
“Here, I’ll massage it.” Happy start massing it.
“How cute!” The girls were touched.
They practice one more time and went straight to basketball practice.

“Here is your chore list.” The teacher handed it to her and left.
“Stupid,” She cursed under her breath and stared on the list.
She put her bag aside and took out her music to listen.

“What’s wrong Golf?” Nut shot the ball. “You’re messing up.”
“I don’t know.” Golf shot and missed the hoop.
“I know why,” Tree whispered to the girls. “Steph’s not here.” She laughed.
“True!” They agree and laugh at him struggle.
“Kristy aren’t you gonna cheer for me?” Ken immaturely asks.
“Go Ken!” She cheered loudly for him to hear. He made the shot and winked at Kristy. Kristy slightly turned red and sat down.
“He likes you we all know that,” They teased her.
“Why would he?” Kristy rests her head on her arm.
“Life’s unpredictable. Who knows the future?” Mandy quoted.
“True! Next thing you know Shin and Silena’s married.” Rose joked.
“Wonder if Steph is having fun on her after school.” Elina said.

Steph slide the mop back and forth, lip singing to her music.
She pushes the table and something fell. A sketchbook of Steph. The teacher came from behind her.
“Good isn’t it?” He said. She turned around quickly. He grabs her by the hand. She grabbed his arm, twisted it behind his back.
“Tai chi isn’t for nothing.” Steph said and kick his butt and ran out the room. She ran all the way to the gym without looking back.
The teacher was catching up to her. She pushes the door open. The teacher grabs her by the arm.
“You filthy ***.” Steph kick him in the stomach. The teacher fell backwards. (HAHAHA)
“Are you okay?” They all ran towards her.
“Where is she?” The teacher stood up shoving them aside.
“Why do you want her?” Everyone turned and saw Golf spinning the ball with his finger.
“She has not finished her duties.” The teacher made an excuse. “And I still need her.” He went towards Steph who was behind Golf.
“I need her more than you.” Golf took her hand. (AWW!)(second mind: EW!)
“You little…”The teacher points at her.
“Little what?” Golf was not afraid one bit.
“I’m going to get you expelled.” He said and left.
“Golf you’re my hero!” Steph said like a little girl and jumped on Golf.
“I know I am.” Golf made her do something for him since he helped her.
“Go Golf Go!” Steph shouted.
“Wasn’t that cute?” Jean they got all lovely dovey.
“And Steph’s like ‘Golf you’re my hero’.” Tree imitated Steph.
“Hey!” Steph shouted. “He is.” She laughed.
“Really? Are you going to put up his picture? And it reads ‘My Hero’?” Tree made fun of her.
“I wasn’t thinking of that. But I am now.” Steph really meant it. “He was saving my butt. That’s all.”
“Or was he?” Naty raised her eyebrow.
“Steph!” Golf shouted for her to cheer.
“Go Golf Go.” Steph did not even stand up.
“Much better!” He waited.
“But I did it for twenty minutes and you only save me this once.” Steph complained.
“Do you recall that time when those two girls--”
“Go Golf Go!” Steph shouted so he would stop talking.
“What was he gonna say?” Jean asks Tree.
“That when we were little, those girls were jealous of Steph playing with Golf and they picked on her and Golf saves the day.” Tree explained.
“Why would they be jealous?”
“Every girl liked Golf maybe even Steph.” Tree lowly said it.
“I heard my name.” Steph sat down.
“Oh, just talking about the time when Golf got picked on.” Tree lied.
“Oh, the time he said he was a girl and all the boys liked him?” Steph and Tree laugh talking about it.
“What about Mikay? What was he like?” They got interested.
“He’s the same. Him and Tree always arguing about the smallest thing ever.” Steph said. They all form a small circle to talk closely.
“Weren’t they like this before?” Kristy asks.
“Ken he was a slacker on homework and girls, too. Ice was the best in English class but around us, he is the last to know much of English. He’s been in that class for two years straight Golf and Mike always cared for their image but now they sort of stopped.” Silena explained.
“I wonder why they never dated before.” Rose question slipped out.
“Golf Mike dated before but they got dumped.” Steph and Tree laughed at that.
“Why did they get dumped?”
“Golf got stood up because he played too many games. Mikay got heartbroken. I don‘t exactly know how the story went,” Elina explained. “Mikay says he fears love. Ice and Ken are waiting for their true love.” Steph and Tree laugh even harder for that.
“Is it that funny?” Golf asked who was behind them.
“Was it not supposed to be?” Steph look up at him.
“Isn’t mine sad Kristy?” Ken made a puppy face.
“Yeah…No,” They all laugh at her replied.
They left home after practice.
“Wait! Let’s go get my stuff.” Steph drag Golf to go with her.
“You can’t when he’s in there.” Mikay got scared.
“He probably went home.” Steph walked without fear. She went first while the three walk behind her being all scared.
“He’s not here,” She enters the room and look for her phone. “Found it.” Steph check if it is dead.
“How come there are drawings of you?” Tree flips through the sketchbook.
“You see, that’s how it all started.” Steph felt so disgusted.
“Are you gonna keep it?” Golf took it from Tree.
“No, you can.” Steph put her phone in her bag.
They walk all the way home and enter their room exhausted.
“Hey Steph,” Tree enter her room. “What are you hanging up?”
“Golf’s picture.” Under it read ’My Hero’.
“Are you seriously gonna do that?” Tree laugh at her.
“Yeah!” Steph turn around to her.
“Where’s did you get the picture?”
“Ms. N, there’s more of Mikay if you want some,” Steph teased her. “It’s really nice picture of them at the studio.”
They both went to Ms. N to ask for the picture.
“See? Mikay dress nice in this one.” Steph showed Tree the one she likes.
“What are you guys doing?” Mikay came in the living room.
Tree show him his picture at the studio.
“Don’t I look good?” Mikay look at it with them.
“Hey, this was when we were little.” They laugh at Mikay’s silly face.
“Hey, remember this one? The time that boy chase Mikay to tell his love for him?” Tree reminds them the story.
“It wasn’t funny!” Mikay took the picture and hid it behind him.
“What are you guys doing so loud?” Golf came down the stairs.
“Hey!” Steph show Tree a picture of Golf Mike with a girl. “Look at their first girlfriend.” Steph teased.
“What?” Golf and Mike look at the picture.
“That’s our grandma!” Mikay shouted. Steph and Tree could not stop laughing.
“Okay, let’s go get some sleep.” Golf told them. They put the pictures back in the box.

“Did you really think that my story was not sad?” Ken asks when they sat in the back of the car.
“Not really. You weren’t onto girls?”
“I was young than.” He defends himself.
“People like girls and boys in Middle school. What? Were you gay?” Kristy faces him.
“Oh, I was gay.” He sarcastically said.
“I’m pretty sure you were.” She pats his shoulders.
“Thanks a lot.” He said in a girl voice trying to be gay.
“You better get going on your homework when we get home.” Kristy lecture him on how bad is he going to fail.
Yeah whatever, Ken thought.
“Did you hear me?” Kristy snapped her fingers in his face.
“Yes!” Ken look out the window.
“Repeat what I said.”
Ken stuttered on his words, “F-for me to do my homework.”
“That is actually,” Kristy smile very large. “Wrong!” She pokes his head.

“I can’t believe you never dated.” Rose said as they were getting in the house. “Why don’t you date?”
“Because I am still good looking.” He conceitedly said.
“If you were so handsome, you’d get a girl by now.” Rose said and left to the kitchen.
“How were school kids?” Ms. V asks them both.
“Good.” They replied the same thing.
“You need to study more and less games.” Ms. V lecture Ice.
They finish their dinner and left to sleep.

MORE WILL COME
THANKS FOR READING=]

treesa

sarNie Egg
CHAPTER 13-15

Chapter 13-On the go

They all drove around Thailand and checked out the stores.
“It’s prettier than in the books.” Steph said.
“True!” They look at the jewelries.
“Can we go eat?” Mikay’s stomach growled. As they were walking back, it started to rain. While they were driving, there was traffic.
“How are we gonna get home with all these traffic?” Tree asks looking out the window.
“We’ll just have to go slow like everyone else.” They sat in the car for two hours. There was a boom from their car.
“What was that?” Mikay look around him. “Godzilla?” Smokes came from the hood of the car. They all got out of the car and look at it.
“How can this happen?” Golf they blew on the smoke. They call the truck to come and take their car. They were searching for a place to rest.
“There’s a motel.” Steph pointed to it. They all ran to it since it was pouring hard out.
“We’ve only got one room available.” The owner told Golf Mike.
“Okay, it’s better than nothing.” Golf they all had to walk up the stairs because there were no elevators. When they got to the room, they all were out of breath walking up 24 levels.
“I’m going to shower first.” Steph went in. after showering she came out with these funky clothes.
“It’s the least I could find.” She sat down drying her hair.
Tree also came out wearing the same clothes as Steph. Golf and Mike had to wear robes since there is none of those funky clothes left. Tree ordered pizza and paid for it too. Mikay was so hungry he ate three in a row.

“Ken!” Kristy went around the house looking all over for him.
“What?” Ken said while watching T.V.
“Take me to underworld, please?” Kristy begged him for the first time ever.
“Nope! I’m watching T.V. can’t you see.” He could not keep his eyes off the screen.
“That’s okay. I’ll call up--” before Kristy can even finish her sentence, Ken grabbed her cell.
“Let’s go!” Kristy smiled to herself.
“WOW! It’s so pretty!” Kristy took out her camera and started to take pictures.
“Hey Ken let’s take one together.” Kristy pulled Ken next to her.
Kristy then saved the picture on to screensaver on her cell phone.
Ken wanted to take her since she took one of him.
Kristy strikes a pose for Ken to take. They took turn taking picture of one another.
After that, they took some flix of Ken acting like a little kid going to the museum.
“Hey, Kristy I’m hungry.” Ken rubbed his stomach.
They went to sit down on a nearby table and ordered some foods.
“I would like spaghetti!” Kristy ordered.
Ken took the same thing as Kristy.
“Enjoy our date?” Ken asked Kristy with a smirk on his face.
“What date?” Kristy looked at him weird.
“Our date.” Ken became flirty.
Before Kristy can even go on the waiter brung in their foods.
After they finished eating, they headed home and went to sleep with a big smile on their face.

“What are you doing now?” Ice was standing behind Rose.
“Actually I’m studying.” Rose answered back without even looking at ice.
“Can I study with you too?” Ice sat next to her.
“No!”
“Why?” Ice acted childishly.
“I know what you are up to.” Rose confessed.
“I wasn’t but I am now.” Ice started to smile slyly.
Rose just kept on reading ignoring his stupid comments.
“You don’t care about anything besides that stupid book, huh?” Rose just nods her head patiently.
‘How can you stand that?” Ice immediately stood up form his chair.
“Stand what?” Rose said in confusion.
“How can you stand everything?” Ice raised in hands in the air.
“Like what?” Rose acted confused.
“Everything I say or do. How can you be so calm down?” Ice looked furious.
“It’s because you’re not worth it.” Rose stood up and left to her room with ice just sitting there furious.

“HAHA!” They were laughing.
“Hey remember when tree was riding the jeep toy and you had to push her?” Golf they were laughing about their old days when they were little.
“That was so funny!” They laugh.
“We were pretty funny when we were little, huh?” Steph commented.
“Yeah. We sure were funny.” Mikay laughed.
“Holy cow! It’s only 5 p.m.?” Steph said unbelievably.
They ate in silence.
“How are we gonna get home?” Mikay glared at Golf.
“I don’t know. Walk?” Golf shrugged his shoulders.
“You walk. I’m taking the train, subway, whatever it is” Steph hugged the pillow next to her.
“Are we gonna stay here for the whole night?” tree asked and looked at Golf and Mikay.
“Yes.” Golf answered back.
“Well, it’s only 5, we can try going home. Can’t we?”
“Not in a stormy night.” Golf looked out the window still seeing that it was still windy and stormy.
“Why? You scare we might bite? “Mikay then roared like a tiger.(EW!)
“Uh-duh!” Steph answered.
“Golf you take Steph and I take Tree.” Mikay made force between his hands.
“Touch me and you’ll see what happens. I dare you.” Steph and Tree went up.
“Come on! We won’t bite.” Golf Mike bit their lips.
“Get away.” Steph and Tree said. Golf and Mike started to laugh.
“Stop laughing, it’s not funny.” Tree seriously said to them.
“We wouldn’t bite even if we had to.” Golf said.
“If we wanted to bite you we would have done it a long time ago.” Mikay sat down on the bed.
“Whatever,” Steph also sat down on the other side of the bed.
“Dang, it’s pouring out there.” Tree look out the window. “Let’s go in the rain!”
“Are you crazy?” Golf look at her weird.
“Fine,”
“Are we spending the night here?” Mikay ask Golf.
“Seems like it.”
“Where are we sleeping?” He asks Golf again.
“Girls get the bed.” Steph and Tree push Mikay off.
“No, boys do.” Golf and Mike jump in too.
“It doesn’t fit,” Steph said. “Get off.”
“We all share the same bed when we were young. No difference now.” Golf they did not move an inch.
“It so does now.”
“Doesn’t matter.” Golf slept on the pillow.
“Fine then, I’ll sleep on the floor.” Tree volunteered.
“How can you lose to a guy just like that?” Steph yell at Tree.
“I’m not. Just that if we keep arguing we’ll never get to sleep.”
“I’ll sleep with you.” Mikay got under the blanket before she could say anything else. Tree did not say anything since she fell asleep already.
“Don’t leave me.” Steph cover herself with the blanket.
“You’re not scared right?” Golf smirked at her.
“Stay away.” She warned him and took off to sleep.
They all fell asleep deeply because of the tiring day.
At one pm Steph woke up out of nowhere. She looks closely at Golf to see if he was asleep. She sneaked over to Tree and woke her up.
“Tree, wake up.” She jab Tree on the side.
“What?” Tree tiredly asks.
“Let’s take picture of them.” Steph took out her cell phone and set it to camera. They undone Golf Mike‘s robe then quietly took pictures. They recorded Golf snoring and Mikay sleep talking. They laugh until they felt tired again and went off to sleep.

“Look, it’s raining outside.” Kristy said to Ken.
“So?”
“Let’s go play in the rain.” Kristy stood in front of him.
“You’ll get sick.” Ken look at her as if she is crazy.
“I always do it when I was little. I never got sick.” Kristy ran into the rain.
“Wait!” Ken ran after her. Kristy was spinning around like a five year old who never seen rain before.
“Get inside now!” Ken commands her.
“Why? I love the rain.” Kristy still stood in the rain.
He ran and grabs her arm and drags her inside the house.
“Stay here,” Ken went to the bathroom and came out with a towel.
He started wiping her hair making it all messy.
“I can do it myself.” Ken gave her the towel. When she was done wiping herself, she went to Ken and started wiping his hair.
“You look flat,” Kristy look at his hair. “Try this.” She messed it up.

“You’re just messing my hair up.” Ken combs his hair with his hand.
Kristy left to the kitchen and ate orange watermelon. Ken wanted some was too indolent to get some so he took some of Kristy’s.
“Stealer! Get your own.” Kristy blocks her plate with her hand.
“Fine!” He stuck his tongue out at her.

Rose and Ice went shopping at the mall. Ice hand to carry all the things she bought at each store. She could not decide which was better so she bought all of them.
“Let’s check out the flea market.” Rose said. Ice agreed so that he could put the bags in the car. When they got to the market it was crowded full of people.
“Want some ice cream?” Rose asks Ice. Rose saw this cute teddy bear so she went up and bought it.
“Can we go home now? I’m exhausted.” Ice wipes his sweat off his forehead. Rose agrees and they left home. When they got home Rose, put her things away.
“What are you doing?” Rose asks Ice.
“Playing games,” Ice kept his eye on the screen.
“I want to play!” Rose took the second controller.
They made another bet, “If I win you have to show your real ass to everyone during choir.” Rose has bet for him.
“If I win you have to cheer for me during practice.” They agreed on it and started the game.
“I won!” Ice jump up and down.
“That’s fine with me.” Rose said easily.
“What? You’re supposed to get mad that you didn’t win.” Ice stops his cheering.
“Well, I’m tired. Peace!” Rose left him and went to sleep.

Chapter 14-A new day

“What did you guys do over the weekend?” Tree asks Rose and Kristy.
“Me and Ken went in the rain.” Kristy told them the whole story.
“Me and Ice went shopping.” Rose grabs a paintbrush.
“Steph the teacher is coming this way.” Tree warned Steph.
“That bitch touches me and he dies.” Steph cursed. The teacher stares at them four. They all stare back at him.
“What? Not enough of my tai chi?” Steph evilly glare at him. He raised his hand to hit her but the whole class was staring at him.
He just walks away.
“You do know he is gonna fail you.” Kristy said.
“Not if I can fire him.” Steph thought of a strategy to get him fire.
“Creepy guy!” Rose whispered.
“Can’t wait for class to be over!” Them four look up at the ceiling.

“Hey Steph! Fine do not say anything. Just because you are listening to your music, you have to ignore me. Maybe I can say things and you won’t hear.” Golf laugh. “You look so funny when you were running away from that teacher.”
“Just that I’m listening to my music doesn’t mean I can’t hear you one bit.” Steph did not even bother to take her headphones off. Golf sat there shock.
“What? Too shock to say anything else about me?” Steph put her music away. Golf shook his head no.
“Good,” Steph played a song on the guitar. “This is my favorite class in my whole entire life.” She expresses.
“Why?” Golf took his guitar.
“Because I love the guitar. The best instrument in the whole wide world.” She went on playing.
“What song is that?” Golf liked it.
“Crawling Back To You by Backstreet Boys. What you never heard of them before?” Steph ask him in shock.
He shook his head no. Steph could not believe him. Then Mr. Dan came in the room frustrated.
“Do you need help on something?” Steph already know what it is.
“Sure, I‘m trying to ask Ms. Ella out but I don’t know how to.”
“First, you need a makeover,” Steph remade him with Golf’s help. “Then, just call her up and ask her. Take a risk. It‘s worth it.”
Mr. Dan took Steph’s advice.
“What did she say?” Steph ask curiously.

“Today we have a pop quiz.” The teacher announced.
“What?” The whole class shouted.
“It’ll be fun,” The teacher said. “It’s really simple. Just flashing cards to see who can say the word the fastest.” The teacher explained the rules. Everyone played and kept on losing. The only left was Rose and Ice; the two best player in the class.
They both keep saying the words at the same time.
“I guess we have a tie in this class.” The teacher put both their names as number one.
“How can we? Only one person can win.” Ice complained.
“We all know you’ll lose to Rose.” A student yelled out.
“I think having two winners isn’t a problem.” Rose turns to ice.
“What? Are you scared I’m going to beat you?” Ice did the chicken noise.
“No, just saving your face of losing.”
The whole class laughed at Ice. Ice just sat back down in his seat.

“Kristy, may I have a word with you?” The teacher came up to Kristy. She followed the teacher to her desk.
“Since Ken is doing well on his test and all. You could stop tutoring him. Kristy went in relief, “I thought I was in trouble.”
The teacher laughs at her and dismisses her to her seat.
“What did she say to you?” Ken pokes her shoulders.
“That I’m free of tutoring you.”
“Why?”
“You’re getting a new tutor.” Kristy lied.
“Really? I hope she’s hot.” Ken imagines how she will look like.
“I heard it’s an old lady that uses to work here.” Kristy laughs.
“Shut up!” Ken pouted.

“Hey, how come Steph and Golf isn’t’ coming today?” Tree look at Mikay. Mikay shrug his shoulders at Tree’s question.
“Want to help me do something?” Tree closely asks Mikay.
“What is it?” Mikay wanted to know first.
“Let’s get Golf and Steph together,” Tree, told him her idea. “They could like each other.”
“How would you know?”
“Remember what Golf said about Steph yesterday?” Tree replayed what Golf did.
Ms. Ella came in the room and told them to start playing.
“Ms. Ella, do you like Mr. Dan?” Tree blurted out.
“Maybe,” She said smiling.
“You guys suit each other. You both should try it.” Tree said.
“Thank you darling. Maybe we should.” Then the phone ringed.
Ms. Ella was talking with a smile on her face.
“Mr. Dan just asks me out to dinner with him.” She was eager.
“Really? How sweet!” Tree said. Class ended and they left to lunch.

“Dude! Mr. Dan and Ms. Ella are officially going out,” Steph said to Tree. “By us! Once again we save the love.” Steph and Tree high-five. They were confused so Steph and Tree told them the whole story from start to finish.
“That’s so cute.” The rest of the girls agree with them.
“Golf, do you like anyone?” Tree asks him unexpectedly.
“Maybe I do, maybe I don’t.” He was still eating his food.
Tree turn to talk to Mikay about the plan.
“What are you both whispering about?” Elina came close to them.
“Just talking,” Tree move away from Mikay.
“Talking about what?”
“About love.” Madiow made fun of them.
“That’d be sick!” Tree fake vomit. “Why would we?”
“Because you both like each other.” Steph answer her.
“In his dreams he’ll get a girl like me.” Tree gave him a face.
“Quit being all that.” Kristy states her opinion.
“I’m not,” Tree said.
“Of course you’re not. You’re denying it.” Steph smartly said.
“Hey!” Shin shouted in front of them. “You guys are so into the argument that we are going to be late for next hour.” They all ran to next hour.

“See you all later.” Steph walk out the door.
“Wait!” Rena ran after her. “Where are you going?”
“To the principle’s office...” Steph slowly walk backwards.
“You got in trouble?”
“Oh yeah, I got in trouble.” Steph sarcastically said. “Do I look like a trouble maker?” She stops at her step.
“No, how about we go with you?” Jean asks. Steph shrug as in she did not care whether they did or not. They went to the principles office accept for the boys.
“Where the girls go?” They guys look around them.
“Maybe to the bathroom, you know how girls are with their images.” Nut took a guess.
“Dude, we all know that you like Kristy.” Ice nudges Ken.
“I do not,” Ken stood up. “Rose is pretty cute.” It was Ken’s turn to tease Ice.
“I know,” Ice said. “Maybe I’m going to ask her out.” He sarcastically added.
“I wanna ask Silena to marry me next year.” Shin said out of nowhere.
“Will you marry me?” Mikay act for Shin.
“Heh…Heh…Yes!” Golf was Silena.
“Yes!” Mikay hugged Golf. They all laugh at Golf Mike’s scene.

“They better fire that gay teacher.” Steph said as they got out of the office.
“I’m sure they are.” Silena had strength in it.
“Hey, do any of you like Mikay?” Mandy look at them three. Steph, Rose, and Kristy all pointed at Tree.
“What? No.” Tree disagrees.
“How about you Steph? Don’t you like Golf?” They all waited for her answer.
“Oh, I know he is so cute!” Steph try to sound like she is desperate for him.
“Really? You do?” All their eyes pop out.
“Are you kidding me? He’s like a friend to me.”
They all went back to class before the people start to worry about them. When the girls enter study hall, Happy shouted out, “Ken likes Kristy!”
“I do not!” Ken chase after Happy.
“Where did you guys go?” Golf asks Tree.
“Why you wanna know?”
“Just curious.” He waited for her to answer him.
“Mr. Eric, will you please come down to the office?” The announcer said through the speakers. “Mr. Eric has been fire, for the harassments he’s been doing in this school.” They all cheered and were relieved.
“I’ll always be here for you! Remember that okay?” Golf ruffles Steph’s hair.
“I know that! We’re always together since we were born.” Steph mess his hair.
“What are you doing?” Mikay ask out of the group.
Tree was looking through her pictures in her cell. Mikay snatched it quick from her.
“Give it back!” Tree hit his arm. Mikay put it up high and looked at it.
“When did you get this?” Mikay was surprised.
“That one day at the motel.”
When Tree said that all their eyes turned to them both.
“It’s not what you think. Golf and Steph were there too!” Tree clarified.
“Oh, That one stormy night?” Mikay look at all the pictures Tree took of him.
“Steph took one of Golf too!” Tree snitched on her.
“Yep! Funny ones!” Steph and Tree told them about Mikay sleep talking and Golf snoring.
“I wanna see.” Golf searched for her cell. Steph took it out from her back pocket and showed it to him.
“Why’d you take pictures of us?” Golf was still looking through the pictures.
“So, we can blackmail you!” Tree and Steph laugh evilly. They saw Golf Mike’s phone and took it.
“Look what we have here.” They show the screen to everyone.
“Hey!” Golf Mike reached for their phones.
“You have to switch first.” Steph put the phone behind her.
“That’s okay. You can keep mine and I’ll keep yours.” Golf went to sit in his desk.
“B-But…”Steph wanted her phone.
“Yeah, Tree you can keep mines. At least I got yours.” Mikay grin widely at her.
“Fine, a lot of people will be calling me.” Tree was tricking him into giving it back.
“That’s okay.”
“And you guys say that you don’t like each other.” Kristy shook her head. When Kristy said that Steph snatched her phone and open to see Ken on the screen saver.
“And you say you don’t like him.” Steph use her words against her.
“That was when we were shopping at the market. I saw this hot guy but Ken ran in front of the camera.” Kristy made up a story.
“Are you sure?” They all turn towards Shin who had Ken’s cell. “Because there is your picture in here.” Shin they tossed it. Ken went back and forth jumping for his phone.
“Just give it back to him.” Silena demand Shin. He handed it to Ken and went to sit in their seats.
“So, how did you get our picture?” Tree asks Golf and Mike.
“The same day you guys did.” Mikay look up from his manga book.
“Why would you guys wanna do that?” Tree was confused about them.
“We wanted to.” Golf was reading the same thing Mikay was reading.
“You like Steph huh?” Tree raises her eyebrow at him.
“No, why would you think that?” He chuckled.
“Sure, you don’t.” Tree nudges Mikay.
“What are you two in love then?” Golf at them two.
“We’re just good buds.” Tree pat Mikay’s shoulders. Mikay nod his head without taking his eyed off the book.
“More like boy/girl friends.” Golf teased.
Before Tree could say anything else, the teacher dismissed them.

Chapter 15-We are home

When they got home, Ms. N and Mr. N greeted them.
“Mom and Dad!” Golf Mike hugs their parents.
“How was it staying with these two trouble makers?” Ms. N sat down and talk to Tree and Steph.
“It was fun.” Steph told about the day they went on a tour.
“How was your business trip?” Tree asks after they told the story.
“We had meetings all day long,” Ms. N said exhausting. “But we got you guys’ cake from china.” Ms. N took it out to them.
“Wow! It’s so pretty!” Steph cheerfully said.
“I don’t want to ruin it.” Tree they did not open it yet. Mikay took it from her and cut it in half.
“You ruin the pretty cake!” Tree hit Mikay. He made a face at Tree and took a piece. They all took a piece.
“Mom, when is your next trip?” Golf was still eating his cake.
“Pretty soon.” She answers. “Why you want us out?”
Golf shook his head no and said, “Because you guy are gone so often now.”
After they finish eating, they went to practice for the festival.
“I’m going to practice.” Tree left first.
“Wait for me.” Mikay chase after her. Then Golf and Steph went to practice at the guesthouse.
“Why are you following me?” Tree turns her head slight to see him.
“I wanted to practice too.”
Tree nod her head, as she believed him. Tree plays the piano while Mikay sing a song.
“What song do you want me to sing next?” Mikay ask impatiently.
“Let’s see here.” She opens her book.
“You got a million songs in there!” Mikay’s eyes widen.
“Someday,” Tree show him the lyrics. “By Nina.”
Tree show him how to sing it and he tried it.
“You think you can do it?” Tree challenged him.
“Of course,” Mikay started to sing when Tree played.
“Let’s go check on Steph and Golf.” Mikay suggested.
“You’re so nosy.” Tree said.
“It was your idea to hook them up.” Mikay smartly shot back. Tree lost to him so they went to check on Steph and Golf.
When they got there, Golf was singing.
“I know that song!” Tree whispered to Mikay. “It’s ‘I could sing of your love’ by Jesus Lovers.” Tree claps her hands together lightly.
“How’s that?” Golf asks Steph about his singing.
“Perfect!” They high-five each other.
“How come Tree and Mikay are whispering to each other nowadays?” Golf wonder.
“No idea.” Steph was still playing the guitar.
“They even ask me if I liked you.” Golf said.
“Tree asks me that too.” Steph they thought those two are acting weirdly. “Something smells fishy about this.”
“I don’t smell fish.” Golf smelled the air again. Steph hit his head and told him the meaning of it.
“Let’s go back before they catch us.” Tree went ahead.
“Let’s go to the amusement park this weekend.” Tree said as they were walking back. “And ditch them. See what they are going to do.” Mikay nod his head.

When Ken and Kristy got home, Ms. K announced that they are going on a trip.
“Here is your early birthday present.” Ms. K gave it Kristy.
“Thank you!” Kristy hugs her.
“I didn’t know what you wanted.” Mrs. K put the necklace on Kristy’s neck.
“Anything’s fine.” Kristy touched the outline of her name on it.
“When is your real birthday?” Ken ask when Ms. K left.
“A week before the dance.” Kristy went up to her room.
“Really? Do you want a party?” Ken was asking her all sorts of question. “You know we can throw a party for you.”
“Do you really want to throw a party for me or just cause you want to host a party?” Kristy stops in front of her door. Ken did not know what to say back.
“Let me guess host a party?” Kristy turns around to him. He slowly nods his head.
“Then let’s have one then.” Kristy smiled. His face lit up in delight.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Hahaha I like it. Reminds me of high school for some reason. I still need to catch up though!

treesa

sarNie Egg
IM SRY GUYS
I TOTALLY FORGOT TO PUT UP CHAPTER 7
I JUST NOTICED UNTIL I LOOKED AT THE CHAPTERS
SOOO SRY!

treesa

sarNie Egg
CHAPTERS 16 & 17

Chapter 16-Saturday it is

“You guys want to go somewhere with us?” Tree asks Steph and Golf who was watching T.V.
“What is it?” Golf motion for Tree to move out of the way.
“Let’s all go to the amusement park.” Tree was blocking their view.
“You and Mikay could just go alone.” Steph lean to the side to see the T.V.
“No, we all need to go.” Tree pulls them up from the couch.
“You both can go alone. Have your own fun.” Golf and Steph sat back down. Tree stomps over to Mikay, telling him they didn‘t want to go.
“Watch the pro.” Mikay walk over to them and said, “You guys we already bought the ticket and Tree really want all of us to go. You don’t want to make her waste her money for nothing, right?” Mikay made them feel guilty. They agree to go.
Steph and Golf went up to change.
“What I say?” Mikay stuck his tongue at Tree.
“Whatever,” Tree rolls her eyes at him. They all drove to the fair in Golf’s car.

“This amusement park is huge!” They explore the place. After a while of looking around Tree said, “Hey Golf did you know that Steph isn’t scared of rollercoaster’s. So take her to the largest one in here.”
Golf agreed and drag to the largest one in the fair.
“This doesn’t seem scary at all.” Steph they wait in line.
“Let’s head to the mall.” Tree and Mikay left to the mall so that Golf and Steph would get to be alone.
“This was your definition of ditching?” Mikay said as they were entering the biggest mall in Bangkok. Tree nod her head and entered a store.

“Where did Tree and Mikay go?” Steph said as they got out.
“They ditched us. So did you think the ride was scary?” Golf they walk around for a bit.
“No way!” Steph said. “That wasn’t even as fast as Steel Venom.” Steph compared it.
“Steel Venom?” Golf was confused.
“The best ride at Valley Fair. It’s an amusement park where I lived in America.” Steph elucidate. Golf just nod and they went to play games.
“You’re good at basketball! Play that game.” Steph point to a basketball game. They gave Golf basketballs and he shot them all in straight.
“You’re awesome mister.” Everyone said to Golf.
“Thanks!” He said back to them. Golf shot the last one and won a prize of his choice.
“Here you go!” Golf gave it Steph.
“You keep it! You won it.” Steph declined.
“It’s okay, I won it for you. It’s color orange too!” Golf wave the bears hand. “Your favorite color.” Steph could not reject his offer no matter what he will make her accept it.
“Let’s head home and see if Mikay and Tree is there.” Steph and Golf drove home.
“Hey, Tree and Mikay.” Rena and Guy were in the same store as them.
“Hey!” They reply.
“What are you both doing here? Where’s Golf and Steph?” Guy asks.
“At the amusement park. We sort of ditched them there.” Tree explained.
“Oh, everyone decided to have practice today. Remember to tell Golf that.” Guy said and left along with Rena.
“You wanna come to practice?” Mikay follow Tree.
“Let me think,” Tree look at the clothes. “No.” she simply answers.
“Why don’t you?” He was shock to hear her answer.
“I was just playing around. I’ll come if you insist.”
“I didn’t insist you on coming!”
“Then I won’t.”
“I didn’t say don’t come. I said I didn’t force you.” They both are now arguing like always.
“Okay! Let’s just forget it!” Mikay stop first.
“We better get Golf and Steph something or they’ll be mad at us.” Tree they went to find something good for them.

“Where did you guys go?” Golf and Steph as soon as they enter through the door.
“To the mall,” Tree shows them the bags.
“Without me!” Steph put her hand on her hips.
“But we got you both something right?” Tree gave them what they bought.
“Why did you buy this shirt?” Steph held up the one that says ‘I love golf’.
“It was so pretty. I couldn’t keep my eyes of it.” Tree exaggerates. (??)
“Yeah! What the use of this shirt?” Golf held up one that read ‘I love bananas’
“Oh, that…” Mikay did not know what to lie.
“Remember you guys have practice today!” Tree save Mikay’s butt.
“Yeah! Guy said that so hurry and change into those!”
Steph and Golf changed into the clothes Mikay and Tree bought.

“Hey Ken!” Kristy entered his room.
“What?” He looks up at her.
“Let’s go to the grocery store.”
“Why?”
“Because we need food.” Kristy leaned on the door.
“Okay,” Kristy went out and he got dress.

“What are you gonna buy?” Ken pushes the cart.
“A lot of foods.” Kristy pick food that she thought looks good.
“Are these good?” She keeps asking Ken the same question repeatedly.
“I don’t know. Buy it if you want to try it.”
Kristy did what he said and bought it.
“You bought a lot of foods!” Ken said carrying it out. “AH! Help me!” Ken shouted after her.
“I’ll take two bags and you can take the rest.” Kristy took two light bags. They put the foods away and left to the beach.
Kristy sat down at the edge of the beach, letting the water softly touch her feet.
“Stand up!” Kristy grabs him by the arm. “Now close your eyes and listen to the wave.” Ken did what she told him to do.
Kristy crept up behind him then pushes him in the water. She ran for her life and he chased after her. He caught her by the waist tossing her in the water just exactly how she did it to him. She grab onto his shirt so they both fell together instead. (HA! Gay!)

“What are you doing?” Rose knocked on his opened door.
“Just watching T.V.” Ice flips the channel.
“You want to hang out with me at the amusement park?” Rose asks him.
“Sure!” they both went to dress up.
When they got there, they rode the highest roller coaster.
“That was fun!” Rose said as they got off. “I bet if Steph tried it she says it was boring!” Rose went on blabbing. (True! It will be boring.)
Ice drags her to the photo shoot. They made faces in the pictures and laughed about it. Ice put the picture in his wallet. They were playing until Guy called for them to be at the court for practice.

“Hey, let’s start practicing.” Golf passes the ball to Mikay.
“Where are Ken and Kristy?” Nut asks.
“Making out somewhere!” They all teased.
After practicing, the people went to shower.
“Oh my gosh! Someone’s kidnapping me!” All the girls started to shout some non-sense. The boys came out with shampoo in their hair.
“What?” They shook their heads back and forth making the soap flying everywhere. They girls started cracking up at them.
“It’s not funny!” They adjust their towels.
The people wash their heads and came out in there towels.
They chase the girls around the gym.
“Golf Mike!” Someone screamed in the room. They all turn towards the door.
“Why didn’t you ask us to watch you play?” The first girl came then touches Golf’s hand. (That bitch!)
“Yeah, why didn’t you call me?” The other girl touch Mikay’s arm.(Treesa: BITCH GET OFF HIM)
“I don’t want to!” Mikay snap at her. (Go Mike! Did I just say that?)
“Why not?” The girl tug on his shirt, faking her tears.
“Mikay is that your girlfriend?” Tree interrupted.
“Yes, I am his girlfriend. Amanda Bandana.”
Everyone except her friend started laughing at her name.
“Are you Golf’s girlfriend, too?” Steph ask in between her laughs.
“Of course. I am Golf’s girlfriend. Anna Banana.”
They started to laugh harder.
“What’s so funny? We’re the one who got the guys.” Amanda and Anna held Golf Mike’s hand.
“Were laughing at your last names ‘Banana & Bandana’!” Tree and Steph laugh.
“So, at least we got GolfMike.” Anna & Amanda said.
“But do they want you?” Steph smartly said and everyone shouted out ‘Burned’.
“You’re never my girlfriend!” Golf Mike shoves the girls.
“We’re dating someone already.” They both said.
“Who then? Where is she? I wanna see her!” They cried out.
“I’m dating,” Mikay grab the closest person to him. “I am dating…Madiow?” Mikay push him away. They all laughed at him.
He went and grab Tree’s arm.
“I am dating her.” Mikay put his arm over her shoulders keeping their face close to each other. (AH~ I love Mikay. EW! NO!)
“What about you?” They all face Golf to see whom he is going to chose.
“I am dating Steph.” Golf pushes them out of the way and grabs Steph.
“Are you sure?” Steph said. “I thought we were married.” She went along with them.
“You all are lying!” Amanda did not believe them. “You’re just trying to make me jealous.” She shouted.
“Are you sure? Or you just don’t want to accept the truth?” They were shock that Tree played along.
“You can run out crazy or I can kick you out like crazy. Which do you choose?” Steph gave them an option. They stomp their feet and quickly ran out.
“They choose the first one!” Steph and Tree said at the same time.
“Wow! We’re good!” Tree and Steph high-five each other. “Now what do you say?” They turn to Golf Mike.
“Thank you.” They shyly said to them.
“That was so nice of you guys to help. Do you know how long we been trying to get rid of them?” Elina said.
“Really? How long?” They all laugh at Steph’s question.
“You’re so funny!” They said to Steph.
“Steph’s always funny! Especially with the last sentence to those two girls.” Tree said.
“Man! I was awesome!” Steph put her hands in the air.
“Yeah! That was good!” Golf hugs her.
“Why did you choose Steph?” Shin raises his eyebrows.
“Because she is my closest buddy.”
“Sure!” They do not believe him.
“You’re just jealous because I’m closer to her than you.” Golf and Steph put their hands over each other’s shoulders.
“Why did you choose Tree?” They look towards Mikay.
“No, you mean Madiow!” Steph laugh and Mikay raise his fist. “Oh! You even have the guts to hit a girl!” She steps forward. Tree pushes her back to Golf.
“I only chose Tree because I knew Golf was going to pick Steph.” Mikay snort. (HAHAHA)
“Now you own me!” Tree said.
“Own you what?” Mikay step back.
“Give me your wallet.” She stuck her hand out.
“I don’t have it with me.”
“I do!” Tree laugh.
“What? Give it back!” He stuck his hand out.
“Here!”
Mikay went back in the showers to put on his clothes.
“He’s so dumb! I got all his credit cards.” Tree show it to them.
“Don’t you use numbers for that?” Rose asks looking at the cards.
“NO, you use signatures.” Steph took the card from her.
“Are you sure? Go ask Golf.” Tree told her.
Steph went up to Golf and ask him.
“Yeah, signatures. Why?”
“Tree wanted to know. You were scared when that girl came huh?” Steph said.
“Real scared! They follow us everywhere,” Golf felt disgusted. “Hey, I’m going to change. Wait for me.” Golf ran with the other people.
“I wish Shin would say that to me.” Silena they sat down on the bleachers.
“Say what?” Steph ask Silena.
“Come on! He told you to wait for him.” Mandy replay what Golf to her.
“I live with them remember? Of course I’ll have to wait for them or I won’t get in the house.”
“Oh, yeah!” They all laugh at Mandy.
“I told you that it only uses signatures! I’m never wrong.” Steph said to Tree.
“She always thinks she’s never wrong!” Tree whispered to the others. Steph just hit her arm playfully.
“Shopping this weekend!” Tree shouted.
“Let’s go eat. It’s not that late out.” Guy look at his watch.
“I’ll pay!” Tree raised her hand.
“Good!” They all said to her.

“I’m hungry!” Steph said.
The waiter came and took their order down. They waited for a while before their foods came to them.
“Yum!” Tree picks up her fork and ate her food.
“Isn’t that Amanda and Anna?” Rena leans to take a closer look. “They’re coming this way.” They all hid their heads.
“Steph feed Golf now!” Tree command her.
“What? No!” Steph object.
“Just do it!” Golf gave his spoon to her. She fed him and everyone held his or her laughter in. Silena secretly took out her camera.
“Mikay, you got cream on your face!” Tree wipes the cream off his face.
“Here! Let me feed you!” Steph shook her head no at Golf.
“Look! You got it on your face.” Golf wiped it off with his fingers. (*** No Kristy!)
The rest giggled at them except for Anna and Amanda who was looking very mad about. Steph almost laugh at both those girls reaction. Tree took a strawberry from J’s plate and fed it to Mikay. Mikay opened his mouth wide and chew it down like a dog. (PIGS!)
“You-You-Ugh!” Anna and Amanda ran out the door.
“That was so funny!” Tree said in between her laughs.
“Did you see their faces?” Steph said and they all imitate it.
“What’s up? That was not just ‘acting’. It seemed real.” J said.
“It really was acting.” They all just nod their heads, as they believe them.
“Where did Madiow and Mandy go?” They look around.
“There they are!” Happy point at the entrance.
“Guess who we saw?” They both immediately ran up to the table. “Them!” They spread the picture on the table. It was pictures of Kristy and Ken.
“Is that why they didn’t come to practice huh?” Ice said looking at the pictures.
“Check out my pictures!” Silena took a bunch of pictures out of her purse. Steph and Tree try to block it but could not.
“Give us one!” Golf Mike said.
“NO! Give it to us.” Tree and Steph fought with Golf Mike about it.
“I’m full!” Rose pushes her plate aside. “Let’s head home.” They all left with Tree paying as she said she would.

“Hey, what are you doing?” Rose look over Ice’s shoulders.
“English cards.” Ice read the words to himself.
“Here,” Rose sat down next to him. “Let me help you.” She took the cards from him. Rose faces the words at him and he read it aloud.
They practice until they saw a flash. They both look at the door.
“I was just testing the camera.” The mom lied and left.
“Okay,” They both said at the same time.
“Jinx!” The both said together again.
“Double jinx!” Rose yelled after.
“Hey, you never taught me that one.” Ice said and Rose punches his arm.
“Double jinx is when two people say it and Triple jinx if three people say it. But you have to say jinx first.” Rose clarified.
Ice nods his head back and forth slowly.
“Let’s just go back to studying.” Rose flashes the cards at him.

“Hey Kristy?” Ken knocks at her door. There was no answer so he went in. He slowly and quietly opens the door. He saw Kristy sleeping on her bed. Lazy butt, he laughs at her sleeping. (Like a pig)
He went over to her desk and found the homework he needed and copy the answers. I am so good. He chuckled to himself.
He looks up at her shelf and found a scrapbook. He opened it and it was pictures of her and Tree them in USA.
Kristy woke up a little and saw Ken by her desk. She tips toe and headlock Ken.
“What are you doing?” She was still heading locking Ken.
“Nothing!” He put his hand up, dropping the scrapbook.
She let him go and pick up the book putting it back on the shelf.
“Why are you in here?” She turns to ask him.
“To show you that I finish my homework.” he held it up in her face.
“Good, now bye-bye!” Kristy shoves him out the door.
“Meanie!” Ken shouts at the door.
“Who are you yelling at?” Mrs. K looks out her door.
“No one!” He lightly laughs and went to his room.

Chapter 17-Happy birthday

The girls went over and said happy birthday to her.
They decorate the entire house even outside.
“Let’s get this party started!” The girls came running down after they changed. Kristy was still in the room changing in the outfit Mrs. K had bought her before she left.
“Kristy comes down!” They all shouted. Naty adjust her camera.
Kristy walk down the steps and they all cheer except for Ken who was drooling on himself.
“You can close your mouth.” Kristy closed it for him.
“Okay group picture!” Naty set the timer.
They went to light the cake and singed to Kristy.
¯“Happy birthday to you!” ¯
“Make a wish!”
Kristy closes her eyes and then blew the candles.
“What did you wish for?” Ken asked.
“For you to disappear.” Kristy played around.
Ken pouted and they all laugh at him.
“Present time!” Nut shouted.
They all brought out their presents for her.
“That one is from me and Madiow.” Mandy said at the back of the group. Kristy slowly opens the box and was surprised.
“When did you get this?” Kristy looks through the pictures fast.
“When we were done with basketball practice.” Madiow said. They told Ken and Kristy what happen that day.
“Hey, you were supposed to get me a copy of us.” Steph point to her and Tree.
“No, it was for us.” Golf Mike said.
Silena split the pictures equally among them.
Happy and Elina gave her a music box. Guy and Rena customize a pillow with Ken’s face on it.
“Why is everything about Ken?” Kristy whines. “It’s my special day. Not his.” Kristy open Steph’s present.
“Thongs?” Kristy held it up with two fingers. They all laugh at her.
“Oh, sorry that’s supposed to be for Golf.” Steph laugh so hard she couldn’t even talk. “That’s not a thong. It’s an eye patch. New invention.” Step lied.
“EW!” Kristy drops it back in the bag.
“The real present is at the bottom.” Steph said innocently.
Kristy dug all the way until the bottom and took out something.
It was another underwear with Ken’s face it the front and the back read ’Kenichi Kasamatsu’.
They all began to laugh again even harder this time.
“Oh, my gosh Steph,” Kristy said unbelievably. “Underwear obsessed.”
“You know you love it.” Steph was still laughing.
“I’m kidding. You took out the wrong thing. It’s supposed to be a flower.” Steph search for it in the bag. “See?” She gave it to her.
“Squeeze the stem as it said.”
Kristy squeezed the stem very hard and water splash all over her face. They all laugh along with her.
“It was a joke.” Steph try to hold her laughter. Kristy thanked them for the present and went to cut the cake.
“What kind of cake is this?” Steph ask Rena who was cutting it.
“Ice cream cake! Why?”
“Just making sure it’s not whip cream or those sugary nasty ones.” Steph said and took a slice.
“Happy birthday!” Happy put the topping cream on Kristy’s face.
“Don’t bother birthday girl!” Ken points his fork at him.
“Birthday girl wants some fun!” Happy stuck his tongue at Ken. Ken stuck his back at him. They stuck their tongue at each other for the last 3 minutes.
“You guys are so stupid!” Kristy laughed.
“Yay! I made birthday girl laugh.” Happy was trying to make Ken jealous.
“No, I did!” Ken point to him. They again fought over it.
“Did you guys want to stay over?” Kristy asks. “No, I should rephrase that. Do you guys want to sleepover?”
“Yeah, since it’s already late out.” They look out the window.
They all sat in a circle in the living room. Rose suggests that they should play truth or dare.
“Why do you guys play it with a bottle?” Shin was confused.
“It’s fun that way. So, we don’t have people saying ‘don’t pick me’ or whatever.” Tree explains to him.
Mandy spin the bottle and it got to Kristy.
“Birthday girl!” They all shouted.
“Truth,” She said shyly.
“Tell us a truth about you.” They all anxiously wait for her answer.
“I never got my first kiss.” She said proudly. All their eyes pop out.
“Really?” Ken said happily.
“Not because people didn’t like me. Just that I tend to reject them.” Kristy took the bottle and spins it.
“Truth or dare?” Kristy said to Madiow.
“Dare!” He said bravely.
“I dare you to sing in your highest pitch.”
Madiow tried his best and cracked up. They all laugh so hard none of them could stop laughing. Madiow spin the bottle and it land on Ice.
“What? Why me?” Ice fell backwards.
“Truth or dare?” Madiow wait for him to get his butt up.
“Truth!” He calls out.
“Is it true that you’re dumber than Rose?”
“Yes,” He quietly answers. They all laugh and pat his shoulders.
He turns the bottle and got Steph.
“Truth,” She answers before Ice could ask the question.
“What is your favorite color?” He lamely asks.
“Orange!” Steph said happily.
“You gave her an easy one!” They all hit him.
“I couldn’t think of one.” Ice hid his face. Steph spun the bottle and got Mikay.
“Dare!” He raised his fist.
“I dare you to go outside right now naked in your boxer.” They all shouted for Mikay to do it. He ran outside and stood in the middle of the street for a while. Cars were honking at him and the rest laugh.
“Suppers ready,” The house cleaner interrupt them. They all left to eat.
“Wow! So much foods!” They couldn’t decide what to eat first. They dig in the food and their was none left on the plate.
“You guys are such pigs, “Steph point at them with her chopstick. “All the foods are gone.” She was half mouthful.
“What? Look at you!” Kristy picks on her food in her plate.
“Get your chopstick off my plate or I’ll chop your boyfriends stick off.” She hit Kristy’s chopsticks.
“Let’s go to sleep!” Jean yawned. The girl took one room and the boys took the other room. Three hours later in the boy’s room, they heard a loud pound on the door.
“Ken, go check!” J shouted sleepily st him. Ken groaned and opened the door. He looks back and forth.
“No one!” He turned to face the people. They all look dead pointing to behind him. He thought they were playing around so he closes the door.
“Something was really behind you!” Happy said holding on the blanket tight.
“Sure, there was.” Ken didn’t believe them. Guy went and opens the door. Ken watched and there was nothing.
“I think it only likes Ken.” Madiow push Ken to the door. The scary head woman came back. Ken turn around quickly and it stood right in front of him. Ken ran all the way back to the bed and jump on them all. The scary headed woman disappeared right when Ken jump on them all. All of a sudden, they heard girl screams. They all look at each other and shook their heads no.
“You go!” They all pointed at Golf.
“Why me? I’m scared of ghost myself.” He complained. They were pushing him out the door. All of a sudden, the bathroom door in their room open and someone said, “Ice…come here…Ice…” It repeated Ice name repeatedly. Ice grabs onto Ken’s shirt and hid behind them all.
“Go Golf!” They push him to be the first. He slowly walks and looks side by side.
“Quit tapping me, Shin.” Mikay rub his shoulders.
“What?” Shin look at Mikay who was behind him. “I’m in front of you.” Mikay turn slowly and a girls face popped out. Her face was all bloody with a green glow. She shot a smile at him, her teeth was all bloody yellow. Mikay shrieked and ran to be in the middle of the group. They all ask him what happened and he told them.
“Maybe you’re just visualizing things.” Nut said. Mikay said he really did see one. They went on until they reach the light.
“The lights are dead!” Golf panicked.
“We should have never stayed over!” Mikay look around him.
“How could the lights go out?” Ken flicks the switch.
“Let’s go check on the girls.” Guy ran up the stairs.
“Hurry up!” He motion for them to hurry. “You want to get catch by them?” They all ran up the stairs and enter the girls room. When they enter the girl’s room, there was no one there.
“I knew it!” Mikay said. “They took the girls, too!” Mikay was scared.
“Are you dumb?” Golf hit his head. “They could be anywhere in this house.” Golf opens the blankets.
“I saw something run downstairs.” Madiow look closer. They all went out the door and downstairs again. They saw a girl running and laughing.
“Did you see what I just saw?” Happy was still staring at the girl.
“I did…” They all said and stared at the girl. She laughed at them and said, “Come play with me…” She went towards Mikay and took his hands. He shook her hands off and went behind Golf.
“Play with me or I will scream.” She threat Mikay. Mikay shook his head no. The girl was going to scream but the lights came on.
“Eliza!” Kristy shouted. “What did I tell you before?”
“To go play with the tall guy.” She pointed at Mikay.
“I told you to go sleep.” Kristy fixes her pajamas.
“What? Why didn’t you tell me Eliza was over?” Ken said and kneels down next to Kristy. “She scared the crap out of us!” Ken breath.
“Really?” Kristy started laughing.
“Where are the others?” Guy look around the places.
“Either still fixing the lights or somewhere.” Kristy took Eliza to sleep. “Oh, and Mikay, we got your face.” Kristy laughed. Mikay was confused until the T.V. turned on by itself. They all jump back and look at the screen. It was Mikay shrieking at the girl with the bloody face. Then they heard laughing at the door.
“That one was Tree scaring Mikay. She wore those real tall high heel.” They all laughed at his face expression.
“My gosh! Golf even admits he was scared!” Elina laugh. The girls laugh all the way, until they got in their room.
“That was not funny at all.” Ice said.
“If Tree was that girl, then who was in the bathroom. And who turned on the T.V.?” They stared at each other and ran straight to their rooms.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
:loool: it was really funny....the girls playing a joke on the guys especially mikay...i bet steph was the one in the bathroom or something :D thanks for the update ^^

nkaujlie

sarNie Egg
:loool: :loool: this was too funny. finally got read it. great update!!! treesa snatches his wallet without him knowing... to funny!!!

treesa

sarNie Egg
[[SRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!]]
CHAPTER 18

Chapter 18-Fishy where are you?

“Wake up!” Kristy shook them all up and went to wash up first.
“I’m still tired!” Steph moved around, and then finally woke up. They took turn to use the bathroom.
“Let’s go cook!” Naty said happily.
“Cook?” Steph sat up straight. “I don’t know how to cook.” She said.
“It’s okay.” They all said and left to make breakfast.
“Hey, what are you guy making?” J enters the kitchen.
“Strawberry pancakes!” Steph set up the table. The people went to watch T.V. Kristy went to call them to eat.
“I want this one!” Golf grabbed it.
“I want that!” Mikay and Golf fought over it.
“I want it too!” Happy joined in the fight. They all started to fight over it.
“It’s just a pancake!” The girls shouted and the boys dropped it except for Golf. He was walking back to the table happily.
“You big mouth!” Steph was walking his way. “That’s mines!” She took before he could even touch it. He pouted and went back to get another one. The boys were downstairs playing games and the girls hung out in Kristy’s room.
“What do people do on a boring Saturday?” The girls wanted to get out.
“Fishing? Haven’t gone there since freshman year.” Jean said. They went downstairs to ask the boys.
“Let’s all go fishing!” The girls shouted.
“Yeah, Since Ken has the same game over and over.” Shin stares at Ken. “You need to get yourself new games.” Shin made them laugh.
“I don’t have time anymore.” Ken scratches his head.
“No time?” Guy was confused. “What did you use your time on?” Guy look at him closely. Ken’s mind went blank.
“Kristy!” The girl teased.
“No!” Kristy turned light red.

The people went straight to fishing while the girls made lunch for everyone.
“Let’s bet who gets the first bite!” Mandy stuck her hand out.
“I bet Golf.” Steph slap her hand. Tree chose Mikay, Kristy chose Ken, and Silena they chose their own boyfriend.
“The winner tells us who they like and losers don’t.” Mandy said so fast none of them could understand her.
“Could you repeat that? But much slower?” Steph look at her blankly.
“Nope! Only once!” She went to tell the people about the bet.
“Come on!” The girls shouted at the boys.
“You’re pressuring us.” The boys shouted back. Steph suddenly thought of something and told Golf to roll his rod back up.
“We got a fish!” Steph and Golf shouted.
“You cheated! It’s supposed to be real!” Everyone was upset.
“You never said that it has to be real.” Steph said.
“Tell us who you like since you won.” Mandy smiled.
“That was what you said real fast to us?” Steph’s eye popped out. Mandy nod her head.
“I do like someone at school.” Steph said dreamily.
They all got close to her and said, “Who?” At the same time.
“I’m not telling who.” Steph said.
“Is he cute?”
“Does his first letter start with a G?”
“How tall is he?” They were asking her all sorts of question.
“Can’t tell you.” Steph was surrounding by them all.
“But you were supposed to tell us.”
“Someone is the answer.” Steph broke out of the circle.
“I’ll find out who it is.” Mandy raise her fist.
“Go ahead. You’ll never find him.” Steph look back at them.
They ate the foods and decide to go home for the rest of the day.

“Hey, let’s go practice!” Steph drag Golf. Mikay and Tree went to practice themselves.
“Who does Steph like?” Mikay ask Tree.
“I don’t know.”
“How could you not know? You’re her cousin!” Mikay practically yell at her.
“She never told me anything about liking someone.” Tree opens the piano. “Why do you care?” She turns to him.
“Remember the plan?” Mikay remind her all about it.
“That isn’t gonna work anymore.”

“What song should we play?” Steph look through the book.
“Who do you like? “Golf asks unexpectedly.
“Random…but I can’t tell you.” Steph was dreamy.
“Why can’t you tell me?” Golf whine. “What does he look like?”
“I can’t tell you because he’s special. He’s so cute in those school clothes!” Steph let out a love sigh. “I liked him when I saw him those school clothes.” Steph was still daydreaming.
“You like him when you first him in school clothes?” Golf was trying to figure out he look likes but could only picture himself.
“Why am I telling you this?” Steph got all confuse and went back to playing the guitar.

“Wow! That was actually fun!” Kristy and Ken said.
“Wanna see what I caught?” Ken held up a small fish. Kristy started laughing at him. “At least I caught something.” Ken stuck his tongue out at her. They put it away and went to sit down.

“Ha-ha…you didn’t catch a fish!” Rose laugh in his face.
“Either did you!” Before Ice could laugh in her face, Rose stuck a fish in his face.
“Totally did!” She smiled and threw it in the fridge.
“Ready to sing at the dance?” Ice lean on the counter.
“So ready!” Rose washes her hands.
“You’re not nervous that hundreds of people are watching you sing?” Ice was trying to make her feel nervous.
“Why would I be?” Rose turn to him. “I singed to over two thousand of people.” Rose walk pass him. Ice jaws drop to the floor.
“Maybe you’re the one who is scared.” Rose said to him. “That’s why you’re saying that to get some tips.” Rose left to her bed.
“I’m not scared!” Ice said to himself.
“Scared of what?” a voice said to him.
“Sing--” Ice look behind him and there was no one. He ran up the stairs screaming.

treesa

sarNie Egg
[SRY I HAVE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL WORK FOR COLLEGE SO THANK U ALL FOR READING:)]

CHAPTER 19 IS UP:]

Chapter 19-Shop till we drop

“Let’s go shop for our dance dress.” Jean said and they agreed.
They enter the store and ask the cashier for semi-formal dresses. She took it out and they all were stuck on what to chose. They took the ones they like and tried it all on. They chose the one that best look on them. They took the clothes back to the car and went to shop for something else they find that’s good. When they were walking, these people were whistling at them.
“Hey, sexy…” The person walked up to them.
“Are you talking to us?” The girls look behind them.
“Of course you!” The person approached them.
“We are all taken.” Kristy panicked. Mandy they were surprised that Kristy said that.
“You’re taken by me.” The person touched Kristy’s hand. Kristy snatched her arm back and step away from him.
“Let’s show them how we roll!” Steph talked ghetto to Tree. Tree nod her head and they surround the main person.
“Are you really desperate for a girl?” Tree asked in her most calm voice, touching his shoulders. The person just stares smiling at Tree. Steph’s eye motion for her to go. Tree grabs his arm bringing it back.
“OW!” He winced in pain. Steph kicked his butt making him fly forward. They kick every part of his body. While they were fighting, the others were laughing their butts off.
“Kristy,” Ken ran towards her. “What’s going on?”
“This guy,” Kristy points to him. “Was harassing me.” She felt sicken. Ken nod not stopping Tree and Steph.
“Perverts!” Tree and Steph started calling him names. After two more minutes of beating, Elina decides to stop them so they could do more shopping. He ran off scare like a child. They all laugh so hard without caring about the people around them.
“Let’s do some shopping for the men’s.” Naty consider slyly smiling at Nut. He step back shaking his head no. She grabs his arm and they enter the store.
“Try this one.” She gave him tons of suits and tuxedo. He rolls his eyes like a girl. They laugh at his reactions. They pick many outfits for the men’s‘.
“All these?” They whine.
“I hate shopping with girls.” Guy he said walking to the fitting rooms. The boys came out and pose at them.
Tree cleared her throat and said, “We aren’t at a fashion show.”
The guys liked it and bought it.

“I want a coconut ice cream!” Steph shouted at Tree who was buying it.
“I want strawberry shortcake!” Kristy and Rose scream. Everyone started to name his or her ice cream.
“I think the stage should look like this.” Jean took out her pen and drew it on the napkin.
“We’re planning the dance?” Kristy was excited. Jean nod.
“We should add lights here,” Steph point to the side. The girls plan the stage.
“Are you going to the dance with your crush?” Shin asks nudging her.
“No,” Steph shook her head.
“Why not?” They all surround her.
“He’s not going to know I like him.” Steph made up something quick.
“She’s never going to tell us. Stop asking her.” Mandy said thinking that Steph will tell them.
“True, I’ll never tell you!”

“You guys like coconut ice cream?” Mikay ask.
“Yep!” They answer at the same time.
“What’s your dress color?” Golf asks.
“Rainbow…” Steph laugh.
“Really,” He sarcastically said.
“Mines not finish.” Tree lied.
“Are you serious?” Tree look at her watch.
“What?” The three said.
“It’s only 2 p.m.” She sighs.
“You wanna go look at hairstyles in the net?” Steph and Tree race to the computer.
“This one looks good and this one.” Those two could not decide which one.
“Found a good one yet?” Golf came behind them.
“Too many to pick,” Steph they look for more.
“This one will go along with your dress.” Golf point at the frizzy rainbow afro. Tree laugh at Golf’s pick.
“You match it!” Steph nudge his stomach. Tree slip away to the kitchen leaving them alone.

“Hey!” Mikay said as Tree hit him. “You made me spill my water.”
“Sorry,” Tree help wipe his shirt. “Didn’t see you there.” She walks away.
“You have to get me new one.” He blocks her way.
“No,” She moves form side to side.
“Yeah,”
“No,” They both argue until Tree gave up. She hand him the bottle.
“Found everything for the dance?” He suddenly asks.
“Sort of,” She took his drink from his hand and drinks it.
“What’s missing?” He raises an eyebrow.
“My date,” She close the bottle and out it back in his hand.
“I don’t have a date, too. Let’s go together.” He put his arm around her shoulders. “As friends.” He added.
“Remember as friends.” She agrees.
He look at his bottle and it was half way and shout, “Tree, You own me another drink.” Tree laugh running all the way down the stairs.

“Vanilla Ice cream!” Kristy said to the cashier.
“Me, too!” Ken shout. The cashier gave them their ice cream.
“You wanna go to the dance with me?” Ken shyly ask.
“As friends? Or as your date?” she bit her ice cream.
“Friends,” Ken quickly answer.
“Sure, I don’t see why not.” She agree to go with him.
“What dress did you buy?”
“You can see it when we go to the dance.” She made him anxious.
“But,” He let out a sigh. “Fine.” They walk home so fast they didn’t even notice they reach the house already.
“You practice for choir already?” Kristy ask him.
“Yeah, why you didn’t?”
“I did. I’m going to practice more.” She left.
He went up to his room and lay in the bed. So boring, he thought looking around to do something. He went to knock on Kristy’s door.
“I’ve got nothing to do.” He said to Kristy.
“That doesn’t mean you can come and bother me.” She only stuck her head out the door.
“I can’t think of anything to do.” He scratch his head.
“Play games, that’s what you usually do anyway.” Kristy gave hint lots of options.
“I usually bike!” Ken smiled real huge.
“Let me guess, you want me to come along.” She cross her arms.
He nod his head giving his best puppy expression. She decide to go with him or else this would go on forever.
Kristy had to sit in the back of the bike while Ken pedals.
“You liar, you don’t even come biking.” She hit his back. He winced in pain but kept on pedaling.
“I know!” He laugh. “I saw it on TV, so I chose this.” He laugh harder.
“Dummy!” She quietly said and laid on his back. After a long ride they sat down on a bench.
“You never had a girlfriend. You sure you know how to dance?” She laugh at him. Ken didn’t say anything, his face turn red. Kristy stood up and stuck her hand out.
“I’ll show you how.” He took her hand. “Follow my footsteps.” She taught him.

“Did you pass your English vocabularies?” Rose sat down next to him. He nod without taking his eyes off the TV.
“And who do you thank?” Rose said.
“You,” He didn’t want to say it.
“You’re not welcome,” Rose stood up. He quickly turn to her. “You have to own me a favor.” She slyly smiled at him.
“What is it?”

“Do your homework?” Ice flip through the stacks pile of work.
“Yep, since you think everything is easy for me.” Rose add more papers. She wave bye smiling and left him alone. He got confused and keep switching papers. I’ll never get this done, he thought.
“Are you done yet?” Rose came back two hours later. Ice look down. None of the work were done.
“Tough stuff huh?” Rose lean on the door. “At least I don’t give up like you.” She shove all the work away.
“To be a top person like me, you have to get all those,” Rose point to the work sheet. “In here,” She point to her brain.
“Okay,” He nod.
“Here, let teach you.” She grab the paper on top.