Funny Love ... aum/aff

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
whoooooooooo sorry readers.. i will update this n my other two laters.. i was updatin this but.. i couldn't think atm .. im completely blanked sorry.. but i will have it posted soon.. sorry.. >_< ..

-aiko ..

forgive me .. eeek .. >_< .. hehe xp ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Chapter 6 - Just Who is this Mak?

Nak pushed Mak into his seat.. and walked to the door.. Before she left she turned one last time to look at Mak.. "I'll be back.. This isn't the last of me.. " she said as she opened the door.. She stuck out her tongue and quickly close the door. "Damn .. how come it didn't work.. that.. that.. hmm I guess he isn't like those ordinary guys who are perverts.. ".. Nak looked at her watch.. "I'm going to be late!! " She quickly rushed off..

Meanwhile in Mak's office.. he continued doodling.. There was only one thing he kept thinking of.. He smiled.. "What an interesting proposal .. It's not a bad idea.. but .. I don't think you'll be able to accept who I am .." he dropped the pen on the desk and got up .. He checked his watch.. It was exactly 2:00 in the afternoon .. He put on his striped blazer and left his office..

"Are you off now? Will you be back later?" asked the secretary.

Mak stared at her.. "You should know by now.. " He walked away ..

Around this time, Mak would usually be doing his usual routine but today seems different. Instead of going to lunch with his friends.. he went to the park .. He threw some rocks into the lake.. He sat on the white benches and stared at his watch.. "What would've happened if I chose a different path " he sighed.. "Just a few more minutes.. "

--------------

Nak was speeding in the streets.. She couldn't afford to be late.. It was Kaew's birthday today .. and yet she forgot it .. "She is so going to kill me.. " As Nak was about to turn on the next corner.. she got pulled over.. "Great.. Just Great!!" she shouted in the car as she stopped..

The officer got off his motorcycle and walked toward her car.. He knocked on the window.. "Miss.. Do you know how fast you were driving?"

Nak looked at him.. "I'm sorry.. it's my first time driving.. and I .. I .. I .. got scared.. " she said as she used her puppy eyes..

".... oh i see.. that's fine miss.. I'll let you go this time.. just don't do it again.. " The officer walked to his motorcycle and rode off..

Nak smiled.. "They're so dumb.. " She looked at the time.. "I'm dead meat now.. " She continued speeding once again this time.. she reached her destination .. She slowly got out of the car .. and walked toward the entrance.. She carefully scan the house for any signs of Kaew.. She slowly entered the house and sat on the couch pretending to read.. trying not to make anyone suspicious of her ..

Kamoi came downstairs.. He stared at Nak.. "Nak .. the magazine is upside down.. "

"No it's not.. " she quickly looked at the magazine and quickly flipped it..

"Ok..??"

Kaew came downstairs and smiled.. "Late as usual huh? .. "

"No .. I came on time.. "

"Yeah sure.. anyways.. change of plans.. no party tonight.. instead.. it'll just be me, Kamoi, you and your "boyfriend" tonight.. we'll meet at the bar.. "

"That's not a problem.. " she smiled.. "What have I gotten myself up to .. "

--------------

It was now night time.. Lights flashing everywhere.. Mak got out of his car and entered the bar.. As he walked in, he saw many beautiful seductive ladies.. He gave them a soft growl.. "prrrrrrrr" and winked at them.. The ladies instantly fell to the ground.. "AHHHHHHH.." they screamed.. "Be mines..!!" the shouted..

Mak walked into the office area and sat down on the chair.. "So what happened today?"

His men slowly turned to him and gulped. They quickly looked at eachother and began muttering.. "You tell him.. no you tell him.. me? .. you .. " They kept whispering and repeating to themself..

Mak got annoyed and picked up a book on the table and threw it at his men.. The book hit one of them but the man fell and soon everyone tumbled down. Mak quickly grabbed one by the collar and raised him up.. "Answer me when I speak!!" He threw the man down..

"B.. B-- Boss..." stuttered the man.. "Well you see boss.. " answered another man.. "It's like this.. " answered another one.. "There's some customers in the bar .." answered another one..

"And??? What about them..?"

"You see.. they..ummm.. made a ruckus .. and now.. " answered another.

"Did you men deal with it? .. " asked Mak as his eyes continued glaring at them.

"You see ... b- b- boss.. "

"WHAT!!!"

"No sir.. we haven't deal with the problem..." the men all quickly answered..

Horns started growing on Mak's head and steams came out from his ears.. It wasn't a pretty sight for his men.. Mak walked closer to them and smiled.. "I don't think you men like working here.. I guess I shall hire some new ones to replace you all since none of you seem to work the way I want.. " If Mak was a dragon.. surely his men's heads would've been off by now.

"Sir.. We'll get to it.. leave it to us.. " They all quickly got up and left the room..

--------------

Kamoi, Kaew, and Nak were sitting on the stools next to the bartender and order drinks throughout the night.. Nak felt uncomfortable since she had four eyes staring at her non-stop.. So when she looked at them she'll only look into Kaew's eyes since she doesn't want to look into Kamoi's eyes. She doesn't want rumors that she has fallen for him, because surely.. she hasn't ..

"So.. Where is he.. Mak? .. " smiled Kaew as she continues drinking..

"I'm curious too .." said Kamoi as he tries to look into Nak's eyes.

Nak quickly avoided his eyes and looked at her drink .. "Mak.. oh.. " she smiled.. "Oh.. forgot to call him.. Sorry.."

Kaew and Kamoi started laughing..Kamoi tried to control himself but couldn't.. "You're a really bad liar you know.. It's obvious there's no Mak.. Just spill it.." said Kaew.

"I am not.. fine.. I'll go call him.. " Nak slowly got up.

"Excuse me miss.. Please sit down.. You three are too much of a ruckus already .. You three are too loud .. look everyone is staring at you three only.. even the bartender.. " said one of the men.

Nak turned around and glanced at the men.. "We can do what ever we want.. and besides.. you can't boss me around.. Don't you know who I am? "

The man gulped as he quickly looked at the other men. "Sorry miss.. If you're going to act like this .. please lea-.." Nak punched the man. He quickly fell to the floor.

"-ve.." he completed his sentence as he touch his face.. He slowly got back up.. but fell once again as she punched him one more time.. "THAT'S IT.. I HAD IT WITH YOU!! GET HER!!" he shouted as he got up.. The men rushed to get her but she was too fast.. She threw drinks after drinks at them until the bartender had no more glass.. She gave the men a smile.. "Game time.." she whispered as she bawled up her fists. Kaew and Kamoi just stared at them with amusement.. since they know this always happen. The men went after Nak one after another .. They fell one by one until there was no more.. "Piece of cake" smiled Nak.. "hmm cake sounds ood right now.." she thought.

Someone came from behind and tapped her.. With her fast reflexes she quickly turned around and was about to punch the person.. He caught her hand and gripped it tight. He smiled.. "I see.. you're the wild types.. interesting .. " he said as he used his other hand to block Nak's other hand.. He smirked.. "Didn't I tell you earlier.. I'm stronger than you.. "

"Let go.. " she whispered as she saw Kamoi and Kaew walk toward them..

"Let her go .." said Kaew as she wobbly walked to them.. Kamoi just continued looking at them two as he held onto his sister..

Nak went in for a kiss.. "Here you are Mak.. we've been waiting.." she quickly said..

Everyone around was stunned.. From his mens and workers to the customers and to Kamoi and Kaew.. They were all shocked.. and of course Mak himself.. "Y-.." He was interrupted..

"Hmmm.. so you weren't lying after all Nak.. " said Kamoi. He looked at Mak and smiled.. He thought to himself.. "I lost to him?"

Kaew looked closely at Mak.. "He's finally here.. " said Kaew as she suddenly fell asleep..

"Kaew.. Kaew..!!" said Kamoi as he shook her to wake up.. but no use.. Kaew was dead drunk and asleep.

"Ummm.. Kamoi.. you take her home ok.. I'll visit you two tomorrow.." said Nak.

"Sure.. don't drink too much ok.. because I worry for you.."

Nak was amazed at what Kamoi said.. "Fine.. I won't ok.." she answered.. as Kamoi carried Kaew and exit the bar.

There was now a grin on Mak's face.. He gripped Nak's wrist tighter.. and thought to himself.. "Hmmm so that is her man? .. " He was a bit jealous.. "Nak.. Nak.. Nak.. very interesting of you.. you even stalk me here.. "

"I didn't stalk you.. besides I only knew that you worked in that company.."

"Well now you know.. " Mak smiled.. "I own these bars too .. I'm two different person .. It's hard getting to know me.." he whispered..

"I will find a way.. besides.. I was nice enough to give you a kiss.. " She blushed.. "You will be my boyfriend!!" she shouted..

Mak tried to cover her mouth but he realized that he was still gripping her.. Not able to use his hands.. He figured another way.. Mak quickly pulled her in and passionately kissed her.. His whole mouth took advantage of her soft lips.. He made sure she couldn't speak..

.......TBC......

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Chapter 7 - That One Kiss

Minutes passed by as they continued kissing passionately.. Mak's workers couldn't help it and they continued staring at them two until they heard someone coughing from behind. They quickly turned around knowing who it was.

"Big Boss.. y---ou're here.."

He put his index finger in front of his mouth making them shush.. He walked toward the two people making out. "WHY DON'T YOU GET A ROOM WHILE YOU'RE AT IT!!!"

Mak suddenly removed his lips and freed Nak. He quickly turned around. "Father.. I.."

His hand came out of no where and slapped Mak's face.. "NO HEIR OF MINES ACT LIKE THIS.. !!" shouted Mak's father as he turned to the lady.. "And who are you..?"

Nak cleared her throat.. "Whoo is it just me, or is it hot?.. Sorry I need some fresh air first.. " before Nak was about to go take a breather, she smiled to Mak's father.. "Ask your heir to answer the question.. "

His father turned to him and smiled.. "What happened to Benz, Pai, Tanya, Lisa..and all those others girl.. ?"

Mak looked up at his father.. "They're just fun and games.. "

"She is too?"

"Yes.."

"If that is so.. give her to me.. you get a different one.."

"But .. I .. erm.."

"WHAT!!"

"What if mom finds out about these habits of yours?"

"She won't.."

Mak looked at his watch.. "I'll be back home later.. " He took out the keys from his pocket and quickly got out of the bar..

-----------------

Nak was sitting on a bench outside of a store 2 blocks away from the bar. She touched her lips.. "So this is what a real kiss feels like.. " She slowly moved her hand away from her lips.. "That Bastard you were just lucky being able to kiss me for that long.. I couldn't budge.." Her phone started ringing from her jacket.. "Hello" she answered.

"...Nak...?"

"Who's this?"

"So what is it you want?"

".. hmmm.. how did you get thus number.. Mak?"

"Easy.. Just like how you found out about me.. what would happen if you do become my girlfriend?"

"So you have finally agreed.. hmmm Let's see... ummmm... Nothing.. I just need you to come with me once in a while.... etc...."

While listening to Nak on the phone.. he thought to himself.. "what a weird lady.. " .... "Yeah yeah.. whatever.. but you must do stuffs for me too, since I'll be doing stuffs for you.."

"What will they be?"

"You'll find out.." He hung up the phone and silently walked toward Nak. He gently covered her eyes..

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!!" She quickly removed the person's hand and gave him a punch..

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR? SHEESH.. "

"..MMMAAAAKKKKKK.. why are you here?"

"A secret.." he whispered.. "Meet me in my office tomorrow.. you got that..?"

"Yeah.. yeah.. "

"Don't give me that attitude of yours.."

"Sorry mister.. I can talk to you however I want.." She stuck out her tongue and ran off..

While running off, she looked at her cell phone.. "Oh my gosh.. when will he stop calling and texting me.. sheesh.."

........TBC.........

lol.. sorry readers i kinda 4got what i was gonna update since its been like forever.. SORRY.. I'll try to get the story up n running again.. sorry for the delay.. but enjoy.. sorry this isnt the best update..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
YES^^ you updated...heehee no worries aiko....mak and nak are hilarious....and mak's father is too...so they agreed to be bf/gf...i wonder what's going to happen next :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Chapter 8 - The Early Morning

**Snore Snore**

Nak was sleeping comfortably on her soft bed as she continued snoring. She then began to mumble random words out of her mouth.

"... cake... "

"... kiss... "

"... rabbit..."

"... kiss... "

"... mario..."

"... kiss... "

Nak slowly opened her eyes as she stretched out of bed. **Yawn** She wiped her drool off as she continues mumbling.

".. Kiss?!.." She opened her eyes widely. "WHY AM I THINKING OF KISSES?!"

She hurriedly ran to the bathroom as she looked at her reflection. "Oh my... I don't remember my lips being this big.."

She slowly touched her over-sized plumped lips.. "Eeek.. It's sore too.. "

**Ring Ring**

Nak quickly ran to the bedroom to look for her phone but totally forgot where she last placed it. "Hmm.. where did i place it?" After a while she found it in the laundry basket.

"H-hello?"

"Why aren't you at the office yet?"

Nak yawned once more. "Sorry.. I just woke up.."

"Do you want me to teach you a lesson when you get here!!"

She scratched her head. "No. I'll be there in a bit.. " She sniffed her hair. ".. after I take a shower."

Mak whistled on the other line. "My my.. want me to join you?"

"PERVERT!!!!! I'M NOT COMING ANYMORE!!!!!" Nak quickly hanged up the phone in disgust. "This is another reason why I don't like men!! THEY'RE DISGUSTING PERVERTS!!!"

**vibrate vibrate**

"If you don't come..
I'll come to you instead.
Be ready!!!
-Mak"

Nak shook in disgust.. "Ugh.. PERV!!" She threw her phone on the bed as she goes to take a shower.

---------------------

Mak sat boredly at his office desk as he spinned his pen in circles.

"I'm so bored.."

"Got no one to play with today too!"

"Maybe I should go mess with her today after all.."

"She is an intriguing person after all.. too bad she's just gonna be a toy.."

".. and my dad's soon to be too while at it ... " He quickly shook his head in disgust.

"Perverted old man!"

**Ring Ring**

"SPEAK OF THE DEVIL!!!" Mak thought as he answered his phone. "Yes Pop.."

"Who the heck are calling POP!!!"

'What do you need "DAD"'

"Well.. when are you going to introduce "her" to me?"

"Dad.. You s-serious?"

"OF COURSE!!!! I HAVEN'T SEEN A LADY LIKE THAT IN YEARS!!!"

"I'll.. th-think a-bout it.."

**Knock Knock**

"Well looky here.." thought Mak as he smiled to his mother. "Did you just come back from abroad today Mother?"

"Yes. But I'm curious why you're father didn't come pick me up!"

"What a bad father he is huh mom." He then looked at his phone. "Oh look mom.. It's a coincidence that I just so happen to be talking to dad.. Why don't you two catch up? I'll leave you too alone." He quickly gave the phone to his mom as he leaves the office.

"WAIT!! MAK!!!!" shouts his father.

---------------------

"Whoo.. I got lucky this time." smiled Mak as he exits out of a coffee shop with a cup in his hand.

"Let's see.. from what I researched earlier this morning.. " He looks around the area. "She should live somewhere in this area."

"Hmm.. from the look of the area.. She doesn't seem to be rich."

"Hmm.. doesn't seem poor either..."

He took a sip of his coffee. "I would say she's middle-class.." He slowly sighed.. "Too bad.. I like my ladies high-class.."

After looking for awhile, he soon finds the apartment complex. "Lets see.. Which room was it again.."

He climbed the stairs and knocked on a random door. **Knock Knock**

"WHAT IS IT!?!" shouts Nak's upstair neighbors. (lol.. such a coincidence ain't it lol.. anyways.. continuing on..)

"U-uh.. I got the wrong room.." He slowly turned his back trying to walk in another direction.

"Wait!!! How can I help you.. Mister?" She changed her voice.

"W-well.. "

"Yes?" she continues blinking.

"Do you by chance know what room .."

"BABE!! WHERE YOU AT!!" shouted the boyfriend.

"Quiet! Yes continue.."

"What do you want!? You're wasting our precious time here.."

"Well like I was saying.. Do you by chance know where the tenant Nak Phailin lives at..?"

"N-N-NAK!!!! GO AWAY!!!!!" They shouted as they tried to close their door.

"Wait!!! Do you know which room she's in?"

"We don't want to get involved with her!!!"

"Just give me the number!!!" Mak shouted.

"D-D-DOWNSTAIRS!!!" They quickly shut the door right in his face as they looked at each other and some some blessings and prayers.

"Gosh.. such weird people..." A smirk grew on his face. "Downstairs eh.. such a coincidence." He walked downstairs and stared at Nak's door. "How should I do this?" He thought as he puts his hand on his chin.

........................ TBC .......................

lalalala... ENJOY.. it's been a long long time since i updated... ahaha.. hopefully it sounds funny.. i'm a bad writer still lol.. lalala wats gonna happen.. XD...

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
His dad's an 'old cow that likes to eat young grass'. But seriously, does he not find it weird to want his son's 'girl'?

Oh, I just realized something. 'Nak' and 'Mak' rhymes. :lol: