From the heart ! Weir's glad to marriage with Bella if she still beside him in 5 years

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Girl can't even speak English well. Lol. So P'Weir. I laugh when she attempts to write English on her IG but it comes out wrong. But her fans don't know. She's mixed so it must be right. Haha. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
byebye said:
But she gets to keep the purse lol
Oh, girl, I'm sure Hia is already having her pay for the full price plus interest everyday. :pervie: :bhehe: She can keep the purse. She's worked hard too. :coverlaf:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Oh, girl, I'm sure Hia is already having her pay for the full price plus interest everyday. :pervie: :bhehe: She can keep the purse. She's worked hard too. :coverlaf:
Hahhaa...so the purse is a nice tip for a job well done

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:facepalm:  ah you ladies are means! :bhehe: 

I actually like Bella and Weir together, at least so much more than his 'ex. :yes:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
She's mixed with English? Read her status. Lol. This was a while back after her surgery. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I've watched her lakorn with Boy. She was speaking English and it was pretty bad. Matt isn't fluent either.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I rather that they keep it secret than to over promote themselves as an item for marketing purposes.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Well, they can't promote themselves since they're from different channels. I think that's why they have to keep things on the low. Ch.3 is banking from Bella and doesn't want Weir to taint her image.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ahhh, I was going to edit my post and my phone deleted it.

Ugh, wrote so much too.

They may not be able to promote themselves as a couple as much as koojins from the same channel, but they still can through events, movies, magazine shoots, and commercials or just constantly talking about each other. In this case, they're deciding to keep their relationship on a hush. I don't think it's solely because of Ch. 3. Tons of stars are dating at Ch. 3 including their nang'akes and their leads have so many scandals, so dating is nothing. To be honest, I think it's Bella who choose so.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think it's Ch.3 because before this, Bella was open to talking about him when pictures emerged of her riding on the back of his motorcycle. Then rumors circulated that she was called in by the elders. That's when her answers started becoming cold. And I don't think they can accept shoots or events together because most people would try to get popular people from the same channel for their events or photoshoots. Their manager wouldn't want to promote them with an actor from a different channel either. It's very rare to see Ch.3 actors collaborating with Ch.7 actors. It's only ever so often. So I honestly don't think they can choose to promote themselves through events or shoots whether they wanted to or not. Through IG, yes. But through work, there'll be some problems.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think it was the channel too. She was Ok in answering about Weir at first then all of a sudden she made an about face. Her fame with James J was going good and the channel knows better then to let her gushed about Weir when they are all about the koojin. But since Weir doesn't work for channel 3 he doesn't care lol. He has been opened about his relationship but careful and respectful about Bella.

Channel 3 is notorious about promoting their couples. People there are more popular based on a couple pairing than an individual performance. I think, they make a good couple. Weir seemed like a one woman man until the girl dump him :)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
When news of Bella and Weir came out, Bella and James Ji were gaining popularity from their lakorn. It's channel 3 and her managers that "warned" her to be hush hush about it.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think it was before James and Bella became a hit. I believe she was gaining recognition after her lakorn with Boy. I remember they hooked up during 2012 before Pin Anong aired. Lol. How do I remember this? Because Min was publicly interested in him but he already had Bella so he rejected her. Bella and Weir met while working on the movie Fatherland, which was banned so it was never released. That movie was filmed during 2011-2012. James and Bella didn't happen until 2013. News revolving around Weir and Bella were already circulating before that. She was called because they were aware of her success from the lakorn with Boy. Weir was newly single and they didn't want her to get involved with him and his drunk news while she was on the rise. Lol. Of course as a newbie, you would obey.     

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Did the news about her mixing drinks for him before the gentlemen series? Aww I thought it was during. I didn't know she was in the movie with him, Ananda, and Mai. Such a shame that movie got banned. The censorship in a country that claims to be a democracy is ridiculous.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Idk, I just remember there being news of her being a heavy partyer and drinker. Lol. When she was filming her lakorn with James, they asked James if he was scared of Weir and he said no. Haha. Child please. Weir will put you in a headlock within seconds. Jk jk. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
lol James is too weak sauce. I can't imagine that boy any older. To me he's like Mario, wondering if they will age or remained a Peterpan.