From the Heart :: Aum/Aff

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
doesnt hurt to get a little something~something!... :p :lol:
LMAO AMI????????

MOH. where's the jungle post :ph34r: .. you can post it here .. :p
LMFAO...Uhhhhh lmao I'm not sure if I should....It has nothing to do with sarNs story (random scene?) LMAO

^for real! LMAO

im waiting for it too! :p
You girls are so funny! LMAO I'll have to go fix it a little more..Havent really completed the scene...I kind of left off at Harit pinning Soriya to a tree.....lmao.....

sarN

sarNie Granny
lmao. that be so wild . u can write a fiction dat no storyline just bad boi meet nice girl hahah

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lmao bad boy meets nice girl..whams her..and then moves on to the next? wooooo....

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
SARN!!!! I just spent the last 4 1/2 hours reading this story. It was so intense. It was all so dramatic and traumatizing. LOL. I totally bawled my eyes out. When Harit's mom dies, the part where Soriya's grandma dies, and when she finds out about her death at the temple. So sad. I could hardly read anymore my sight was so blurry. Then I cried when Harit was thinking about his mom and comparing it to the situation with Soriya now. What a tragic, awful life for everyone. Where did you get this imagination from? LOL. You wrote this well. I loved the kissing scene so much too.

This was totally hardcore drama. What a story. I quite enjoyed it darling! You do have a talent for fan fics, na! I am enjoying "One Night a Week" as well.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Moh! from the link that you sent me last night...who is pinning whom to the tree!!! :loool: it looks like the table turned again...

from the honeymoon pix! Aff is all smiling but Umm isnt <---um i dont know
(he might just grabs her and pinned her back...wild imagination again, oh gosh!) :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
^muahaha. after looking at the honeymoon pictures. MOH needs to really start that corner of her imagination .. i wanna read more HOT SCENES :ph34r: perfect pictures, perfect timing for a new fic :p

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
this one was a really good one... but man hairt r soraya lets c, 4 times.. dang... but overall it was good... he was so mean... i just finish it last night... thanks sarn

cecilia

Staff member
^muahah. i know jen, it was BRUTAL too .. plus he worn her out most of the time. i still don't think he REDEEM enough to be love by SORIYA. but anyway, LOVE is blind. i suppose. i dont' see what she sees in him ;)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Ceci, im hoping that Moh would post it also...she gave me a 3-4 lines sneak previews last night. ;)

i hope its steamyyyyyy hot ..memories of the tree scenes from Preeo(spelling?) mag surface again! :p

there was no interruptions! ...

not even Gayu was in it! :lol:

I just wanted to add bout what Sarn was saying...that bad boy meet nice girl fic can actually work...

like in fun fueng! what was the storyline? lol

didnt he just want to Jeep her (and i am not talking bout the car neither) you can create a little storyline halfway into your fic... :p

Moh just use one of those random brainstorm from last night! ;)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Woww..You girls are CRAZY this is def putting a lof of pressure on for me....I dont think I can top this bedroom scene. LMAO...Ami "Not even Gayu was in it" :loool: :loool: Anywho Ok I'll see what I can think of :ph34r: :ph34r:

cecilia

Staff member
at this moment. no one can interrupt. they're in heaven .. letting us sneak behind ..eavesdropping. in this case, EYES dropping to their sense of love .. :p

pze

sarNie Adult
lolz....i just spent pretty much of of today reading this story....its so good....i wanted to kill sam from beginning to end......so heartless......loved it sarn.....u got some pretty hot steaming scenes in here.....