Friendster or The Facebook??

Which keeps you better connected to your past? well ur friends that is...

• Friendster

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Facebook

• My Space

• Hi 5

• Others

• None

• Total voters

dfemc

sarNie Adult
well how many of u have accounts with the above, if so... which are u most connected to? just curious...

i gotta go with TheFacebook, more school oriented, so a lot easier to connect with old classmates.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
at first, i had an account for greatestjournal is that where's the most many friends of mine from school have it but now, i don't have a time to write up my daily days..i closed it then i got xanga because my cousins asked for it...but again, i don't have a time for those daily entries...i closed it...

now i got myspace and i like it. :D it has a lot of my cousins and friends in my list even their friends... it's nice to keep in touch with them all together than separate ones. :) i had thought about signing up friendster or asianavenue but i felt it's too much accounts. :lol: so i voted myspace. :p

mokka

sarNie Adult
i would say facebook b/c almost all my highschool friends have it and its easier to be connected to them by using facebook

Rakniran

I just got started wit My Space and have been following up on that . I started an account with Friendster,but never use it cus it takes forever to load that page..Myspace would be my choice.

sooks

sarNie Egg
hey is it true that in order to be on face book you have to be in a university? meaning uc? that's what my friend told me.. i go to a community college :(

tang071

sarNie Elites
facebook was originally for college students. however they also have a facebook for highschool students. basically, to use it u have to register with your school email address. it your school or college isnt on the list, then u can email them and they'll add your school.

i prefer facebook because its more organized and seems a lot safer. for myspace u can search someone and have access to their entire logs or whatever. my facebook u can search someone and only recieve their pic, name, and school.

anyways, i'm really sad bc some ppl at my school were getting nasty with it, making fun of some girls and the nuns at my school so they had us all end our accounts.

but how is friendster? bebo is for international peeps right?

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
I use Hi 5 & myspace

Hi 5 is safer, but I see more of my friends/classmates @ myspace

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
I pick facebook cuz I get connected with people at my school more better and it's all about that..also my old classmates found me through it to so it's a good way to keep in touch...