Friendship Forever 2 - Completed

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Aws, Faai shouldn't blame herself for Grace's death. It was Grace's own fault anyway to start off with. If she wasn't going insane on the road like that Faai wouldn't have try to stop the car. Er, her dad is mess up. Can't even take a little time out to see how Faai is doing...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Chapter 29

It’s been a week already since Grace’s funeral and everyone was back on track. Nam came over to see Faai at her house to tell her good news.

Nam: hey, you okay?

Faai: yeah, just thinking about Grace

Nam: [sighs] I told you not to think too much about it. No one wanted it to happen

Faai: I know but it’s going to take time for me to cope with it…….why are you here? Don’t you have work?

Nam: um, I actually have some good news to tell you but I don’t know how you’re going to feel about it though

Faai: what?

Nam: I’m going international

Faai: what?! I don’t get you

Nam: executives from Japan are interested in me, Teng, and Aof so our boss went and talked with them and we just signed a contract with them

Faai: really? That’s great. It’ll be a perfect opportunity for you guys. When do you guys leave?

Nam: in a couple of days

Faai: so soon though

Nam: yeah, we were planning on telling you guys during Valentine’s but the accident happened first

Faai: how long are you guys going?

Nam: about 3 months

When Faai heard that Nam was going to be gone for that long, she was sad about it because never in her life have she’s been away from Nam. They practically grew up together, and they are always together, even when they were still friends. But she didn’t want to show it to Nam

Nam: you okay?

Faai: yeah I’m fine

Nam: are you okay with me going away?

Faai: yeah, I’m totally cool with it. Besides, this will be a good opportunity for you too. Don’t worry about me

Nam: you sure?

Faai: yes, now come on, let’s go celebrate

--------------

Aof and Som were eating at KFC and Aof was trying to find the right time to tell Som about going international too. Som was eating like she hasn’t ate for days.

Aof: dang girl, you’re eating like you haven’t ate for days

Som: I didn’t eat anything since last night

Aof: what were you doing then?

Som: yesterday I had to substitute for Au’s classroom and I had to grade papers all night

Aof: how come you didn’t eat breakfast?

Som: I slept in

Aof: well, next time, try not to work too much, I’m worried about you

Som: don’t worry about me, I can look after myself

Aof: I hope so especially when I’m not going to be around

Som: where are you going?

Aof: Japan, I’m going international

Som: when?

Aof: I leave in a couple of days. I’ll be gone for about 3 months

Som: 3 months?! What am I going to do without you?

Aof: I don’t want to be away from you either and if I can choose, I would take you with me but my boss said no. You’re going to be okay right?

Som: [nods] don’t worry, I’ll be fine

Aof: the only thing I’m worried about is Au. If he knows that I’m going to be gone, he’s definitely going to make a move on you for sure

Som: [shakes head] you’re still jealous?

Aof: no! I just don’t trust him

Som: do you trust me though?

Aof: yeah

Som: then that’s all that matters. Don’t worry, everything is going to be okay

Aof: fine…but are you finish eating, I want to get going

Som: go where?

Aof: anywhere where you want to go. I just want to spend enough time with you before I leave

Som: in that case, I know just the right place

Aof: where?

Som: I’ll take you there, come on

----------------------

Tengneung wanted to spend some time with Sammie before he leaves too, so he took her to Dream World. The place where they knew they had feelings for each other. Sammie was sitting down on the bench waiting while Tengneung went to go get ice cream.

Teng: [comes back with ice cream] here you go

Sammie: thanks. So what made you bring me here again?

Teng: just want to bring back good old memories and besides, we had our first date here

Sammie: it wasn’t a date

Teng: well to me it was. It was the first time I knew I had feelings for you

Sammie: really? Me too [smiles]…….you know you’ve been acting strange lately

Teng: how?

Sammie: well, you’ve been spending a lot of time with me lately

Teng: you don’t want me to spend time with you?

Sammie: I do but I was just being curious

Teng: well actually, the reason why I’m spending time with you a lot more now because I’ll be leaving to Japan in a couple of days. I’ll be staying there for 3 months

Sammie: Japan? Why?

Teng: me, Aof, and Nam are going to come out with a Japanese album pretty soon. The executives over there are interested in us so we signed a contract with them

Sammie: wow, that’s pretty cool. You guys are finally going international. I’m really happy for you

Teng: thanks. I would take you with me but I can’t. You’re going to be okay right?

Sammie: come on, 3 months is nothing. I’ve been away from you longer than that when I was at Harvard

Teng: I know huh, you’re right. 3 months is nothing

Sammie: I’ll go drop you off okay?

Teng: [nods]….come on, let’s go ride on some rides

Sammie: [laughs] you’re not scared anymore

Teng: I was never scared

Sammie: right….is that why you only wanted to ride on the baby rides last time [smiles]

Teng: I was only watching out after you

Sammie: sure…but anyways, if you’re not scared then, I want to ride on the fastest and scariest ride

Teng: [gulps] okay, whatever you say​

TubbyTinker

Chapter 30

It was the day that Aof, Nam, and Tengneung had to leave to Japan. Faai, Som, and Sammie came to drop the guys off.

Nam: Faai, I made something for you. Here [gives her a glass bottle with capsules in it]

Faai: you want me to kill myself?

Nam: no silly. I know you’re sad about me leaving to Japan for 3 months so I made this. In those little capsules, there’s little messages in there that I wrote for you. You can read it when you’re thinking about me or when you miss me

Faai: thanks, but how did you know I was sad?

Nam: Faai, I grew up with you, so I know you inside out. I know when you’re lying.

Faai: [smiles] have fun over there then and good luck

Nam: thanks [hugs Faai]

Aof: Stay away from Au for me please

Som: don’t worry, gosh I’ll be fine and I’ll make sure Au doesn’t do anything to me

Aof: good [smiles]

Som: and I better not find you hitting on the Japanese girls over there, or else, you’re dead meat!

Aof: yes m’am [salutes]

Som: hey, what’s Au doing here?

Aof: [turns around] where?

Som reaches and kiss Aof in the cheek

Som: don’t say I didn’t give you a good-bye kiss [smiles]

Aof: bye Som [hugs Som]

Teng: I never thought we have to say good-bye again

Sammie: me too. But it’s only 3 months, it’s not forever

Teng: true but just being away from you for only a day is like forever

Sammie: [smiles] don’t fall under the Japanese girls’ charm now when you’re over there

Teng: I won’t [smiles] They’re not my type anyways, I like westerners [winks]

Boss: come on guys, our flight is about to leave

The guys gave their girlfriend one last hug before they leave

Aof: [pulls Faai to the side]

Faai: what?!

Aof: while I’m in Japan, can you do me a favor and make sure Au doesn’t come near Som

Faai: why?

Au: just do what I say, I don’t trust him

Faai: fine, I’ll try

Boss: Aof, are you coming?

Aof: yes [turns to Faai] thanks [runs to his friends and staff]

The girls waved good-bye as they watch the guys leave the airport…….

The End

n_naruk

Aws, I was so not expecting this to end this fast. I feel like it's not enough. Lol. But I loves it! Hahaha. Aof's jealousy never gets over with Au. Happy ending :] You should do an epilogue to this. Lol.

Thanks Thip for finishing another fanfic so fast!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awww they are going international. the ending was sooo cute :wub: lol Aof is so funny, still jealous of Au.

Thanks for writing another great ff. ^^

Babyt

sarNie Elites
will there be a part 3 cause i feel as if the situation between faai n her dad was left unresolved..

TubbyTinker

should there be a part 3? lol...I dont know...from part 1 aof and his dad relationship was unresolved too lol......but it was hard writing the ending though....i had no clue how to end it.......

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
hmmm i think there should be a part 3, maybe when they are all grown up and ready to settle down or something. or maybe about their children's stories lol.

n_naruk

I like the idea of the kids generation. Lol. That's what I'm doing with the sequel to MKWJRT.

That would be cool! And you could have like Pinky and other people play as the children!
It would be so awesome! 555+ I can't wait.